Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Options
2»

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    So nobody is calling this 1.5 or a copy and paste job...... Interesting when certain games have an iteration so similar you get those complaints.

They did a good job expanding on the nemesis system and gearing customization, clear sequel it has the same feel of game 1 but better in every way.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sieges add a whole new element to the game, good addition.

And the loot boxes ain't even worth purchasing, can buy the basic ones from tokens earned from set kills. They give decent enough equips anyway, if you don't want to farm chiefs.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Won’t be copping due to the loot boxes.

You should probably retire from gaming bro, loot boxes, dlc and season passes are the norm and enhances games when implemented correctly.

I agree they can enhance games if implemented correctly. This seems like a pay to win situation to me though so I’m talking with my wallet. Also, since when did they ? open loot boxes in LOTR to find orcs? Doesn’t fit the story at all.

Just because this ? the norm doesn’t mean we have to put up with it. I’ve copped a few season passes which have been a total waste of money and I’ve copped some good ones. I’ve also purchased games which aren’t complete until you buy the season pass. Some unsavoury tactics going on. ‘Online passes’ eventually died so I’m hoping the same happens here.

You should probably retire from gaming bro, loot boxes, dlc and season passes are the norm and enhances games when implemented correctly.

I agree they can enhance games if implemented correctly. This seems like a pay to win situation to me though so I’m talking with my wallet. Also, since when did they ? open loot boxes in LOTR to find orcs? Doesn’t fit the story at all.

Just because this ? the norm doesn’t mean we have to put up with it. I’ve copped a few season passes which have been a total waste of money and I’ve copped some good ones. I’ve also purchased games which aren’t complete until you buy the season pass. Some unsavoury tactics going on. ‘Online passes’ eventually died so I’m hoping the same happens here.

their complaining about loot boxes in the upcoming star wars battlefront 2. look you don't have to buy them you can unlock lootboxes through gameplay. those who can afford it will buy them. whats 1or 5 dollars anyway?
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this good? im playing the first one and its pretty repetitive
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

their complaining about loot boxes in the upcoming star wars battlefront 2. look you don't have to buy them you can unlock lootboxes through gameplay. those who can afford it will buy them. whats 1or 5 dollars anyway?

That’s the attitude they want.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill buy the GOTY edition. Probably for PC if thats a thing.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got washed by Moq the slayer like 13 times in a row I just stopped lookin for his ass and started gettin at the other captains

? must’ve got bored because now he be out lookin for me with the ambush attacks :joy: