Girl Booted From Prom Because Everyone Couldn't Stop Staring!(Let's have a serious conversation)

13»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    ? becky and her problems.

? the fake outrage behind it.

I have other ? to worry about. Let becky and her white feminists handle that ? while we focus on our own ? .

Cmon yall, if this was a black girl complaining you already know that it wouldn't be going viral and you'd have nothing but racists telling her to shut her n!gger ass up all over social media.

So I say.... ? Becky . ? her dress. ? the school. ? white supremacists. ? Trump. ? AMerikkka.

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

Don't let you be a ? with a waist......they'll crash their car.

5d85g4ztepdh.gif
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheeneencutedoh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »
    She looks like she's warped in aluminum foil

the hall is watching...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/10066495#Comment_10066495
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have other ? to worry about. Let becky and her white feminists handle that ? while we focus on our own ? .

Cmon yall, if this was a black girl complaining you already know that it wouldn't be going viral and you'd have nothing but racists telling her to shut her n!gger ass up all over social media.

So I say.... ? Becky . ? her dress. ? the school. ? white supremacists. ? Trump. ? AMerikkka.

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

? CAC's just had a rally here. I am genuinely over wypipo.

However, most girls use prom to kinda 'grow up' and this was her idea of what her 'grown' self should look like. Personally, I do think that the dress is ugly and if it barely passed the fingertip test, I wouldn't have gotten it, or even allowed her to but it for herself.

However, let's not pretend like men don't stare at chics in sweatpants either.

It's never about the clothes. Men like the way women look. Period.
    If they like you, they'll stare.
    Semi-attractive, they'll stare.
    Buttaface? Automatic eye-? .
    Don't let you be a ? with a waist...they'll crash their car.

Of course. If that ass phat in them sweats I'm staring and most likely taking a pic too...creepset!

During facetime, I had to turn the camera around so my homeboy could see this thick ass MILF one day
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    goldenja wrote: »
    She looks like she's warped in aluminum foil

the hall is watching...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/10066495#Comment_10066495

te1Th1.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some girls have literally NOTHING going for them besides their ability to expose their skin. Let them cook, it’s not fair if take away that life option from them.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. She ugly
    2. She got no body
    3. The dress wasnt even showin nothin
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Some girls have literally NOTHING going for them besides their ability to expose their skin. Let them cook, it’s not fair if take away that life option from them.

She's 17. She doesn't need that option at this point in her life.
  • Will Munny

But she still needs to develop skills on how to get resources using her body because she simply won’t be able to any other way.

But overall I agree it’s hilarious 17 year old children think they get to call the shots.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

But she still needs to develop skills on how to get resources using her body because she simply won’t be able to any other way.

But overall I agree it’s hilarious 17 year old children think they get to call the shots.

lotta ugly broads with ? -tier bodies out there in positions of power. She needs to work on her actual skills and learn to apply herself to get resources.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ a homeschool prom.
  • Will Munny

lotta ugly broads with ? -tier bodies out there in positions of power. She needs to work on her actual skills and learn to apply herself to get resources.

Yeah they’re in positions of power because they’re smart and had a personality they could actually develop. Girls who need to show of their body usually aren’t equipped to work on skills because they don’t have any.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So ILL wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    it was in Richmond VA. they religious and conservative as ? . they about 50 years behind. no need for a serious convo.
    They gotta be super conservative, cause they'd lose their minds in the city if they're tripping over that little regular ? .

Richmond VA, The 804. Glad I'm in the 757. Trust me it wasn't the dress.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    it was in Richmond VA. they religious and conservative as ? . they about 50 years behind. no need for a serious convo.
    They gotta be super conservative, cause they'd lose their minds in the city if they're tripping over that little regular ? .

lol

Don't diss the 804 bruh.

But seriously, it's not even about Richmond because this wasn't a public school prom........it was a homeschool prom held at a church.

Plus, I think it had more to do with the dress checker hating because all the old men were staring at her.

That should've been questioned more than anything.

I mean, they're fathers right?

So, they're cool with fawning over each others daughters???

Only thing that make "some" sense is if they were fathers of the boys who were at the prom.

Because if their daughters were there, it would seem that they would at least have to put on a facade like they were really concerned fathers.

However, they seemed to be a little bit too comfortable acting like that at a high school prom.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

However, most girls use prom to kinda 'grow up' and this was her idea of what her 'grown' self should look like. Personally, I do think that the dress is ugly and if it barely passed the fingertip test, I wouldn't have gotten it, or even allowed her to but it for herself.

Of course. If that ass phat in them sweats I'm staring and most likely taking a pic too...creepset!

During facetime, I had to turn the camera around so my homeboy could see this thick ass MILF one day

You a good homie
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    deadeye wrote: »

lol

Don't diss the 804 bruh.

But seriously, it's not even about Richmond because this wasn't a public school prom........it was a homeschool prom held at a church.

Plus, I think it had more to do with the dress checker hating because all the old men were staring at her.

That should've been questioned more than anything.

I mean, they're fathers right?

So, they're cool with fawning over each others daughters???

Only thing that make "some" sense is if they were fathers of the boys who were at the prom.

Because if their daughters were there, it would seem that they would at least have to put on a facade like they were really concerned fathers.

However, they seemed to be a little bit too comfortable acting like that at a high school prom.

It's nothing but love for the 804. I have family there. But you being a Virginian, you know what the deal was with this.

The dress didn't hurt, but I ain't never heard no ? like this. A Homeschool prom? That's a new one for me.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
  • Will Munny
    I get mad when I have longer hair than a girl.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

95fnr5i4tm2x.gif

You're a true friend.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old women hating just like they're doing Demetria Obilor. Women past their prime R Straight poison!