Three White Pigs Brutally Arrest And Taser A Black High School Student…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://lawnewz.com/video/three-police-officers-brutally-arrest-and-taser-black-high-school-student-watch/
Three Police Officers Brutally Arrest And Taser Black High School Student

Three police officers have been accused of over-stepping their authority after an incident caught on video shows a high school student being tasered and brutally arrested.

On November 1, two students were engaged in a minor scuffle at Jeffersontown High School in Jeffersontown, Kentucky.

One of those students was Rajae Tinker. The argument was apparently over a pair of headphones. Eventually, a school resource officer tried to calm down the participants. At some point, Roghae Tinker, Rajae’s brother, intervened.

That’s apparently when things got hectic.

Jefferson County Public Schools spokesman Daniel Kemp said the second Tinker brother’s intervention prompted the student resource officer to request back-up from Jeffersontown Police.

And then, according to Jeffersontown Police Chief Ken Hatmaker, one of his men was “sucker-punched.” He said, “I saw my officer attacked, hit in the head.”

The video cuts in on three officers attempting to forcibly subdue Roghae. He is on his stomach with the knees of two officers pressed into his back. A third officer repeatedly kicks the young man. Onlookers scream at the police to stop. The cops do not oblige the crowd.

Soon, the scene gets ever more chaotic as bodies fly and lunge across the eye of the camera lens. The onlooking students continue to scream as the police wrest the Tinker brother to the ground, finally, tasering him in the process. The video ends with his body twitching on the white-tiled ground.

The boys’ mother, Quinnita Dobson, found the police’s actions that day wholly unnecessary. In an interview with local media outlet WDRB, she said:

There’s no reason why they should be kicking him and kneeing him and tase him while he is already on the ground. It’s three big police officers.

Roghae Tinker, for his part, agrees and disagrees with the actions taken by police that day. He said:

He had the right to put me down but not to tase me. I was already down. There were three officers on me, and I couldn’t do nothing, and he just came in and tased me.

A statement released by Jeffersontown High School Principal Matt Kingsley reads, in part:

Around 1 p.m., our school resource officer (SRO) intervened in a fight between two students in the cafeteria. One of those students attempted to fight the SRO, which prompted him to request assistance from Jeffersontown Police. As the SRO led the student out of school, the students’ brother, accompanied by several other students, then escalated a fight with another police officer—resulting in the officer deploying a Taser on the student. I want you to know that these kinds of incidents will not be tolerated at Jeffersontown High School. I am in the process of reviewing school security footage to determine every student involved in this afternoon’s incident, and those students will be disciplined to the fullest extent our policies will allow.

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ville stand up. i actually went to j-town my freshman year. that school is actually in jeffersontown which is a nice part of town. fun fact: during my freshman year i met some whiteboys out there and they had a gang called the crackas. and for initiation they would make you eat a whole box of crackers and when you finally ate the last one they would punch you in your stomach and you would throw that ? up. smmfh
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Young people just like entertainment man they could give a ? all laughing and ? . Young cats need training man. Once the 5-0 shows up shows over! ANY resistance and that's ya ass. U might have half a shot by just calming down. I've had 2 calm down some brehs personally that would have ended badly 4 them. Glad I was around so I know these kids ain't serious. Will his parents sue?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops need to get jumped now. All those people, those cops have no chance. ? em up.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cops need to get jumped now. All those people, those cops have no chance. ? em up.

And end up with more ppl gettin shot? I mean we already get shot for nothing you literally cant give them a sure fire reason to use force..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

And end up with more ppl gettin shot? I mean we already get shot for nothing you literally cant give them a sure fire reason to use force..

Yeah. It's just infuriating. There's nothing we can do. Even when all you do is hold a cellphone.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always a gang of these pork skins that can't subdue one person (in this case a CHILD) while on the ground.

These nikkas need a strength and conditioning program.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see ? from that footage. Why do people think fighting against police is a good idea? People have done ALOT less and have been murdered. Don't be a ? . End up a dead ass.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't see ? from that footage. Why do people think fighting against police is a good idea? People have done ALOT less and have been murdered. Don't be a ? . End up a dead ass.
    I dont knw about you, but watching a kid (and to them classmate) in a possible situation where he may be unjustly murdered, you'd probably wanna fight too.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont knw about you, but watching a kid (and to them classmate) in a possible situation where he may be unjustly murdered, you'd probably wanna fight too.

Under the right circumstances I'd have to risk it all but it won't be for some stupid reason. Like this kid trying to fight the recourse officer to the point where more officers are called in. He even sounded like he knew the office was going to have try force him down. That mentality will get him killed in time where black people who have done far less have been murdered on video.

I know there has to be more footage of what happened. Maybe my opinion will change but until then the way he was behaving sounds reckless to me.