• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? career is over.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is crazy cause it's just like bro this is stupid

But then it's like dude just stay out the ? way ...you got money, use it to occupy yourself
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    smh ... nevet wanna see a black man locked up for ?

Black man gotta stop stepping in it

dude is jail for ridin a bike ... ? rules
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like i said for before yes men all around him no one showing him the right away stay out the light.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    So he basically getting 2 years for doing a wheelie and getting caught by the hip hop cops a whole 24 hours after he did it??? Man and y'all tryna bash him for this instead of this crooked ass system you can tell who the real life haters are don't no black man deserve years over ? like especially one that's employing so other black men and keeping them off the streets..... This ? bigger than rap y'all need to get off the internet and live smh

no one hating on him . yes the system is crooked but why the ? r u doing wheelies in the streets ?

That's not the question we should be asking we should be more worried about why a ? getting 2 years for wheelies

You're over simplifying it...he didn't get 2 years for doing wheelies...he got 2 years for getting caught doing stupid ? on more than occasion while on probation already.

That's the thing he didn't get caught they pulled him over 24 hours later for wheelies ain't no over simplifying it it is what it is I'll never blame another black man becuz he was targeted go target the actual ppl committing crimes how about that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    White ppl out here killing ? on live camera and getting away but rappers getting 2 years for wheelies??? Smmfh

I hear you bruh whether he deserves jail or not his behavior and attitude is part of the reason he going away again. He helped them put himself back in a cell. Can't excuse it even if we dont want him locked up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Hate to see a youngin go away but Meek did it to himself he got chance after chance.

fam u rich doing ? that u know gonna get u ? up these white ppl on u tryna get u for any little thing
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@meek didn't play his cards right????? Kidd Kidd signed to gggg-uflop n 2011 when meek & wale signed too mmg...........both meek & wale is running circles around that gggggay-unit bozo Kidd Kidd Mee k can do 20yrs & his career will stay b better than kidd Kidd....foh

Bringing up irrelevant ? to deflect. Has nothing to do with kidd kidd or any other rapper. Quit being a ? rider for once. break kayfabe and be real about this ? taking part in his own downfall. You using the wrong alias again clown.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you feel about meek going to prison again.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Powerful posting Sion. You said what only needs to be said right now.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    @grimace757 why u gotta bring up gunit/50 in this thread wen he talking about meek .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    that album still getting played in the whip .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppl out here killing ? on live camera and getting away but rappers getting 2 years for wheelies??? Smmfh

I hear you bruh whether he deserves jail or not his behavior and attitude is part of the reason he going away again. He helped them put himself back in a cell. Can't excuse it even if we dont want him locked up

No he didn't they made a way to put him back in and we do what we normally do and blame our own for being targeted this the same ? we do when a cop ? us immediately start with the "we gotta stop black on black crime first" ? all that they targeted that man and found any reason to lock him up a ? shouldn't have to live his life in a bubble just to stay outta prison I'm not gonna knock Meek becuz he was targeted by a corrupt system especially when that same system let's cops get off with pay for killing ppl y'all can blame him all you want to I can't do it
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he been on papers since 2010 thats what he get shoulda just done the whole time and come out without all the ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Wasn't his first time violating probation. Dude has caught several breaks and continued doing stupid ? .
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

KamPushMe wrote: »
    How do you feel about meek going to prison again.

Bs....riding dirt bike s & telling a Kat n the airport no photo I don't want to b botherd@ the time don't equal 2-4yrs & both cases was dismissed...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

No he didn't they made a way to put him back in and we do what we normally do and blame our own for being targeted this the same ? we do when a cop ? us immediately start with the "we gotta stop black on black crime first" ? all that they targeted that man and found any reason to lock him up a ? shouldn't have to live his life in a bubble just to stay outta prison I'm not gonna knock Meek becuz he was targeted by a corrupt system especially when that same system let's cops get off with pay for killing ppl y'all can blame him all you want to I can't do it

He not fully to blame but he has to accpet some responsibility knowing the crooked system is out for him and doing clown ? anyway.