French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

18910111214»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee at home like

giphy.gif
  • RickyRich
    meek was out here having fun recently too

giphy.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    suicide watch should be place for gee right now

grimace is in a dark place right now
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no more ? riding for gee
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek was out here having fun recently too

giphy.gif

I was just thinking the same

Meek was out here jumping on trampolines enjoying his Sixers and ? and now this
  • RickyRich
    grimace757 wont be coming on here for awhile
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    SMH @ the 2 whities of the reason @RickyRich & @DarthRozay wit me on their natural born ? minds & them really happy to see a blk man go down
  • RickyRich
    gee757 wrote: »
    SMH @ the 2 whities of the reason @RickyRich & @DarthRozay wit me on their natural born ? minds & them really happy to see a blk man go down

lmfao did you see say anything about being happy that hes goin to jail? you stupid ? . i dont wish jail on nobody and i wished he picked better choices for himself but with those yes men around him it will be his downfall .
  • RickyRich
    regardless of wat u think i been fan of meek since bloodhound days. bet yo ass only started being a fan since signed to ross .
  • gee757
    gee ain't about that life

But ya momma is ?

lol ran out of ? to say . gotta go back elementary disses lmfao

Crackkka ? I said facts.....beta came n the reason acting a donkey talkin this fight nonsense when idgaf about him......so I told him 2 send a pm cuz im not a ? ass Donkey poster making threats online & a snitch ? ? & that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason u ?
  • RickyRich
    edited November 2017

But ya momma is ?

Crackkka ? I said facts.....beta came n the reason acting a donkey talkin this fight nonsense when idgaf about him......so I told him 2 send a pm cuz im not a ? ass Donkey poster making threats online & a snitch ? ? & that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason u ?

you still a ? cuz @KnowReasonForPeace was near your city and he asked you to meet up and still aint want that smoke . But you on here telling monzilla he ran from a fade lol . Just ? for once grimace757
  • gee757

But ya momma is ?

you still a ? cuz @KnowReasonForPeace was near your city and he asked you to meet up and still aint want that smoke . But you on here telling monzilla he ran from a fade lol . Just ? for once grimace757

Cracka ? u sound stewpid like that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace I'm not traveling too fight some random cracka especially when idgaf about u......... seriously y'all white boys is stewpid anyway talkin bout fighting like u is just gonna make a threat online & not get touched SMH......but like I been told that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace he can stop being a ? ass net thug & b a ic crash ? for the site....& bring his ? ass 2 the 757 since his ? ass got a problem & send that pm when he's here cuz this cracka @KnowReasonForPeace got a issue wit me & it will get handled again cracka that ? has a issue wit me..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

But ya momma is ?

Cracka ? u sound stewpid like that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace I'm not traveling too fight some random cracka especially when idgaf about u......... seriously y'all white boys is stewpid anyway talkin bout fighting like u is just gonna make a threat online & not get touched SMH......but like I been told that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace he can stop being a ? ass net thug & b a ic crash ? for the site....& bring his ? ass 2 the 757 since his ? ass got a problem & send that pm when he's here cuz this cracka @KnowReasonForPeace got a issue wit me & it will get handled again cracka that ? has a issue wit me..

? shut the ? up. This alias has ran its course go do another one ? .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no more ? riding for gee

Dont doubt gee...he about to catch a case and try and get put in the same cell as meek
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed drug test and didnt comply with travel restrictions too?