Xbox One X Roars Past PS4 Pro on Amazon's 2017 Best Sellers List in Just a Few Days

Options
2»

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    doesn't make much difference until either console starts cranking out some exclusive games that are dope ? . I don't mean "ay that's kinda cool" type ? either, I mean classic brand-starting type games. when you can get most of the big games (COD, Battlefield, GTA, FIFA/NFL/NBA/etc) on both consoles it doesn't make much difference, but when you've got a dope game that is exclusive to your console (like Zelda with the Nintendo Switch) then you can start making a difference

PS4 released Horizon this and year and just released another Uncharted. Then gran Turismo comes out in October. Both Horizon and Uncharted are great as well as games like Nioh, Persona and Nier Automata so there is are plenty of great exclusives on PS4. You are right about exclusive games being important. That's why I own a PS4. I don't play anything you mentioned. Still got many exclusives to finish.

If these 4K , 10k and other 'visual enhancements' were the reaons for people to play games SO WHY ARE THEY REMASTERING NES/MEGADRVIE/PS1 and other old games?

This graphic ? is like junk food. 1 rst tiime its tastes good then after the third time you will go for good cooked meals.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAMING EXPERIENCE.
    MGS SNAKE EATER ? ON MGS V PHANTOM PAIN and its a PS2 game!!!

Graphics, loading speed and all the ? AROUND GAMING are pluses that we can easily get past AS LONG AS THE GAME IS PROVIDING US WITH IMMERSION, JOY, PAIN, EMOTIONS.

Both ps4 pro and xbox one x along with the 4K TV can forget me.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I dont think youre supposed to bump this thread anymore homie. It was hurting feelings.
  • focus
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's 2017. Get over yourself bruh. We are adults.
  • focus
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's 2017. Get over yourself bruh. We are adults.

lol, what?