Does every woman want to get married in today's society

2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some want just the wedding and don't know ? can get real after you say I do,and once the dress comes off. Some are in love with looking like a princess and all the attention is on them.

Far as them being naked well you know that's on them and you know what you getting in to

i knew a couple like this.

all the ladies wanted the guy but he wanted this one chick. she wasnt into him but got with him because everyone wanted him.
    they moved fast.....basically then never separated after the first date. married, moved in together and kids. fast forward to now....? dont wanna do ? , she mad he dont wanna do ? . but all the signs were there. she got caught up in the life that others envied but now clown. ? got real for her and ? was never real for him
  • Thoma$
    Thoma$ Members Posts: 5
    Some want just the wedding and don't know ? can get real after you say I do,and once the dress comes off. Some are in love with looking like a princess and all the attention is on them.

Far as them being naked well you know that's on them and you know what you getting in to

Many women want a wedding for the sake of a wedding, and not for the sake of a relationship. But not all. Some thinking straight.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    9jn86oap2gkw.gif

Not at all, & a high percentage of the one's that's already married/ getting married, really don't wanna' be married
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    No.

you don't want to be married??

No.

Marriage is largely a big joke in my opinion, and it's not just due to slutty women. I have no interest in partaking, and I certainly have no interest in basing my life decisions so that one of these hypocritical ass men might find me a suitable wife.

I'd rather just live.

Oh.