how yall feel about Jahlil Okafor? Karma or raw deal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the minimum okafor gonna make $4 mil next year

He'll be iight
  • Beta
    Options
    They did do him ? though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    They did do him ? though

how tho....look at how he started with them...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Colangelo needs to cut the ? and deal the dude.

Jah didn't do himself favors with his play the last three years, but this is asinine that he's still on the roster after last summer.

Why he didn't get dealt to Chi-Town is beyond me.
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    They did do him ? though

how tho....look at how he started with them...

Bruh you essentially took what I said in the NBA thread and made it a thread

Trust me..I know
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly botched okafors value,hinkie was about to trade him his rookie year at the trade deadline to boston for the '16 nets pick(#3 pick that ended up being jaylen brown)

jerry colangelo vetoed it then hired his wack dumb son who completely destroyed okafors value(on the trade market for 2 years not traded,mins decreased then taken out rotation)
    Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald reports that the proposed trade involved Sixers rookie center Jahlil Okafor, according to a league source.

Adam Kaufman of WBZ NewsRadio added that Ainge told him the Brooklyn Nets' unprotected 2016 first-round pick held by the Celtics was part of the package.

With the Nets having the NBA's fourth-worst record at 15-40, that draft pick is certainly the type of valuable asset Hinkie typically covets. However, the supposed swap never made it to the finish line.

"We were willing to do one deal, and it just didn’t happen," Ainge said. "Both teams weren’t ready to go. And it was a really tough, close deal. And it was certainly not a no-brainer. There was risk on both sides’ part. But at the end of the day, both teams were not ready to do it."
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trade him to Chicago for Niko Mirotic ? ass
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago will trade for him by the all star break.