Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    @aneed123 what you cooking for thanksgiving? :# :#

i thought i posted what i cooked last year. prolly do turkey wings. order a honey baked turkey breast. moms will do the macaroni collard greens and dressing.

Order? You ain’t gone fry that bird ya self?wh2zy9qzj3dd.gif

not this year
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    AZTG wrote: »

i thought i posted what i cooked last year. prolly do turkey wings. order a honey baked turkey breast. moms will do the macaroni collard greens and dressing.

As of now ill be deep frying 4 turkeys and about 10-15 lbs of catfish

Shiiit, my ole lady and I gone stop by your crib and grab us a plate lol. Sound like you gone be feeding bookoo folks.

Just bought me a new fryer the other day. My pop and I frying a couple turkeys while the ladies handle the rest. I can't wait to put that first bird in the grease. Lol told my ole lady we gone eat by 4. I'll be sleep and passed out from all the food and drank by about 6

We on the same schedule. Tell your lady ill pop in at 6:15.
    Ain’t no need to take it back. It’s all jokes folk. If you can handle her my ? ..go for it lol
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Cmon bruh...

We seen his work.

Its best he leave the cooking to others

stop... lol ive posted many meals in the food thread. just cuz i like well done steak u gonna treat me like this lol

I’m just messing my nig. I know the OG can handle a turkey. Gotta take a break some years and let someone else handle it
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Putting reindeer dogs on the bucket list with moose
    Yea, Moose is something I'd like to try as well. Heard it's a very lean meat.

Moose is ? incredible. Got friends that go hunting and get a moose almost every year. So much ? meat. They sometimes give me moose steaks or random parts. Had some moose chili and moose stew, definitely a great meat.

I highly recommend buffalo and kangaroo meat....high in protein

Dope, I've had buffalo a number of times but never kangaroo. I've heard kangaroo is really good though. Don't know if I'd be able to find any up here but if the chance comes up I'll take it haha.

I want to go hunting real bad and stock my freezer up with meats. Definitely been wanting to change my diet to a less processed and grocery store meat. Meat industry is so ? up and the food they give the animal really impacts the quality of the meat.

My buddy just got back from hunting and fishing in this tiny town called Sitka in southeaSt alaska. He went with 2 other folks and they all got themselves a deer. He said he was on the boat and a deer was out swimming to the next island and got kind of close to the boat so they just shot it and took it. A lot of deer end up swimming and drowning out there trying to escape from bears and stuff. He also got 150lbs of shrimp! A bunch with egg sacks on them too. He only brought home 40lb though. Im going over there Sunday to eat some shrimp though, I'm excited

I used to work out in Sitka! Nice little town that is super beautiful in the summer. Not to mention the winters are mild compared to most of Alaska. That is where I 1st tried reindeer sausage.

Nice!! my buddy im speaking of's family used to own the Channel Club down there, a little restaurant you may or may not be familiar with if you spent a good amount of time down there. The family sold it back in 2010ish though, but when i was a kid me, friend and his dad would sometimes go down there for a extended weekend and get to eat all the steak and seafood we wanted from the Channel Club. ? was awesome haha.

But i agree, Sitka is a beautiful place. I wouldnt mind having a small house down there just to escape for some time when im older. The fishing and hunting down there would be epic too.

Man!!! I used to live down the street from the channel club. I would walk down there and get me a steak and some beer and walk back home. Lmao. I eat there and drank so much Stella the new owner gave me 2 Stella Artois glasses when I left for new work.

The hunting I heard isn't all that great but fishing is really good. Houses out there are hella expensive also. Well, decent to nice houses anyway. The people were also really nice in that town.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare

As of now ill be deep frying 4 turkeys and about 10-15 lbs of catfish

Shiiit, my ole lady and I gone stop by your crib and grab us a plate lol. Sound like you gone be feeding bookoo folks.

Just bought me a new fryer the other day. My pop and I frying a couple turkeys while the ladies handle the rest. I can't wait to put that first bird in the grease. Lol told my ole lady we gone eat by 4. I'll be sleep and passed out from all the food and drank by about 6

? is easy ill have 2 burners going selling 2 of em and other 1 going to a family house and the other one for my family along with the fish probably do some wings and French fries too and have my mom make some spaghetti and slaw
  • banginscrew901
    Medium Rare
    Once you get done frying that Turkey throw some ? in there taste so much better after that Turkey been In there. Plus that oil to damn high just to fry a turkey and be done with it
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how all you vampires ignored the perfectly cooked well done steak I posted.....

@aneed123 Hold ya head bro. It gets better

I can't front it did look good until I saw you voted well done lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done
    In class today only the white people said they eat their steaks medium rare to rare.

CaC alert
  • aneed123
    edited November 2017
    Well Done
    In class today only the white people said they eat their steaks medium rare to rare.

CaC alert

told u lol...njggas all cultured now eatin raw ? meat lol
  • aneed123
    Well Done
    Mastery wrote: »

CaC alert

CaC alert

The chronicles of slave-minded ? ?

naw... like i said way back in this thread black folk grew up eating well done and cooked foods... now ? adopting other culture habits flexing like its the in thing... from sushi to raw ass steaks..... stay woke b lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium Rare

CaC alert

CaC alert

naw... like i said way back in this thread black folk grew up eating well done and cooked foods... now ? adopting other culture habits flexing like its the in thing... from sushi to raw ass steaks..... stay woke b lol

Nah, you slave ? grew up eating well done meat. I been eating medium rare steak since I was a pre-teen ? haha Never once had an issue.

You do realize that eating well done steak extraordinarily increases your chances of developing several different types of cancer, right?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Medium Well
    Fliet mignon with caramelized onions cooked medium well. Cast iron skillet then into the oven!!
    1zcxuj.jpg

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no way aneed responding to all these posts.

He got a rebuttal for EVERY single one

who you sharing the account with aneed :joy:
  • D. Morgan
    Medium Well
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Fliet mignon with caramelized onions cooked medium well. Cast iron skillet then into the oven!!
    1zcxuj.jpg

Based off this chart the ? was actually medium and not medium well when I cut into it. ? was good so I actually didn't put it back in the oven.
    365adfc9f3eb0a99ef19ebe20c400809.jpg

This other chart is actually funny as hell based on the comments in here
    CeQaI-xUEAAdoBL.jpg
  • banginscrew901
    Medium Rare
    1zcxuj.jpg

How much you pay for that steak
  • banginscrew901
    Medium Rare

CaC alert

It's not about that it's expanding your taste buds like sushi I was hell bent on not ? with it ole lady brought me some tried ? was awesome. Hell now we'll go to a sushi spot and don't even eat rice just straight sushi.
  • D. Morgan
    Medium Well
    1zcxuj.jpg

Why the ? would I remember the price of some ? I paid for?

If I bought it I could afford it so the price didn't matter.

Whats your point?
  • D. Morgan
    Medium Well
    1zcxuj.jpg

Why the ? would I remember the price of some ? I paid for?

If I bought it I could afford it so the price didn't matter.

Whats your point?

Damn, hostile ass response. You expecting hate bro? Lol

Not hostile at all. Just the facts I don't live my life remembering the price of ? I paid for. Like I said since I paid for it I could afford it at that point the price paid is irrelevant.

If I ain't being hated on I'm doing something wrong!
  • aneed123
    Well Done
    AP21 wrote: »
    no way aneed responding to all these posts.

He got a rebuttal for EVERY single one

who you sharing the account with aneed :joy:

lol me myself and i
  • aneed123
    Well Done

CaC alert

CaC alert

Nah, you slave ? grew up eating well done meat. I been eating medium rare steak since I was a pre-teen ? haha Never once had an issue.

You do realize that eating well done steak extraordinarily increases your chances of developing several different types of cancer, right?

ima die happy and full
This discussion has been closed.