URL: Traffic 3(11/11/17) discussion thread.. Tay Roc vs Dizaster is the main event battle…

Options
2»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

I don't know why Smack is even giving diz that spotlight .... anyway

I couldn't agree more
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL0HgKAQLhk
    The Ultimate Rap League announces the full card for Day One of URL’s “Traffic 3” going down next Friday, November 10th. This event will be followed the following day by Day Two of “Traffic 3” headlined by Tay Roc vs Dizaster.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Serious question, what can diz say to/about Rock? I don't see any major flaws in his battle history that would give diz a round ...... I don't know anything about Rock outside of battle rap.
    Diz on the other hand has a lot of ? in his resume Rock can speak on battle wise.
    I also think diz will not press Rock either cause the east will most likely be heavy in the building. Remember diz thought he was gonna press Jones until Ice stepped up & diz power level dropped into the negative real quick

I don't know why Smack is even giving diz that spotlight .... anyway

He had a URL angle against Hollow that caught some fire in their battle, he more than likely might continue that with Roc. The gun bar angle, loyalty to SMACK but not advancing, same ol ? . Then again, these angles would work in a room full of white boys that let him use the N word without flinching. Just see his battles with DNA, take away the handicapped mom jokes and replace that with Roc flips and shots at Surf, that's pretty much gonna be Diz's rounds.

As far as the Jones ? , I notice Diz doesn't do well against opponents he knows personally. They either all seem to just be better cuz he wastes time on pointless personals (Nokando, Ars, Hollow) or does some stupid ? that makes him look like a lame (Jones, Arcane, Math). Win or lose, it throws his performance off, as shaky as it already is. He can't afford that with Roc, who will more than likely be at 80% at the most cuz it's the end of the year and he's out his comfort zone... which is still dangerous, word to Arsonal. But Diz doesn't have a direct interaction with Roc and they both respect each other, so his approach will most likely be a little more clean... that is if he isn't distracted by the grudge.

SMACK is tryna make a legit URL event on the west, on par with SM and NOME... and Diz is the only west coast vet on par with Roc as far as SMACK is concerned. Some of these battles are wasted opportunities (JC/Top, Suge/Will, both non east/west battles) just to set the stage for Diz/Roc. Those battles could be SM/NOME battles. SMACK should've filled the mid card with lesser known west coast emcees and mid tier/PG cats. Saynt/Trez, Mike P/Madflex, QP/Big T and Reverse Live/Cortez (Grindtime imports) would've been fire. Half this card makes no sense, and that sums up the SMACK/Diz relationship. Other than a name, there is no reason SMACK should be looking Diz without a proper build up.

EDIT: I see they doin a Day 1. Stuey/Xcel and Dre/Fetti gonna be lit.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diz = views. Smack is a smart man especially after Dizasters last battle just did 1000000+ in 8 hours so this battle should capitalize off that. Either way should be a good main event..Roc isn't gonna slack. Diz you don't know what to expect.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    This battle might be the first time I ever root for Tay Roc to win. I hope he 3-O that racist bastard.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If tay rock feel so strongly about that loyalty to math ? he spit against hollow, then why not fly math out there n make sure they shoot the fade

Or shut the ? up n let this old ass ? go
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    If tay rock feel so strongly about that loyalty to math ? he spit against hollow, then why not fly math out there n make sure they shoot the fade

according to Cortez did recently agreed to shoot the five w Math
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O yeh

Then if math losses again

Then what
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O yeh

Then if math losses again

Then what

thrn thry shoot him
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More tough guy/stage bullying ? from Dizaster...can't wait.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    K Shine vs Danny Myers is postponed because Shine's girl had a baby
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    K Shine vs Danny Myers is postponed because Shine's girl had a baby

Baby or not, Danny Myers would've had Shine on Champion Microwave Stopper status. Welp, time to figure out what pizza to order with this $35.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B Dot don't care for URL ......... he sending mad shots .......

Kennedy fighting back but Dot all the way in his bag ....... sheesh
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duhfuq was Danny rambling about?

I got Ave edging Gotti ....... they had some long ass rounds
  • Lab Baby
    Options
    So I'm hearing Roc and Top caught 30s and Ave/Gotti was the battle of the night. Anyone seen it?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    So I'm hearing Roc and Top caught 30s and Ave/Gotti was the battle of the night. Anyone seen it?

They said Top brought out a break dancer to challenge JC. If thats true, that might be my most anticipated battle. a ? gotta see that lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to give Top his credit. Never really made a fan out of me but his resume is undeniably solid.