Meek Mill Asked to Respond Under Oath About Fan's Death at His Concert

RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
The legal troubles keep piling on for Meek Mill. According to TMZ, Meek Mill is being asked to respond to a wrongful death lawsuit.

The lawsuit stems from last year, when a man was shot and killed outside of Meek Mill's concert in Wallingford, CT. Within the suit is the allegation that fans of Meek Mill are "thugs" and that his lyrics perpetuate violence which would attract that crowd to the venue. The lawyer for those individuals who lost their lives, states "the families of those shot at the concert agree Mr. Mill meets the definition of a thug." Thus, he is responsible for the violence that happened outside of the concert.

The family of the victim would like for Meek to answer questions under oath. It is requested that the rapper submit written responses to questions within the next 30 days. If Meek fails to reply, the family would like the courts to rule in their favor. The families are also suing the venue, Oakdale, where the incident took place.

Meek has denied any involvement with the incident that took place that night and he says that allegations made against him are racist stereotypes. In regard to his 2-4 year sentence for violating his probation, Meek Mill's lawyer filed a motion to have the judge in the case removed.

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    They need to Leave this ? alone
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The list of charges for Meek Mill is like Music to Drake Ears..
    7nmol82e3taj.gif
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sion wrote: »
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

1. He’s not responsible for what happens outside his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    Prosecutors think they slick, at worst they're prolly thinking he may testify in hopes of receiving leniency for his other situation or strike a deal depending on what he knows. Meek has shown us time and time again that he's an idiot so let's see where this goes.

The decision is very easy - do the right thing that's just. But I can bet you, all Meek is thinking about is his image. Man they out for blood and Meek caught in the middle. Sticky situation....

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. This is about a lawsuit, “money grab”
    not a criminal charge..

The family of the victim is trying to sue Meek for something that happened “OUTSIDE” of his concert..

2. It’s the owners and promoters job to hire security to protect the concert goers ..

3. The family of the victim are more worried about trying to squeeze Meek pockets than they are about trying to catch the guy that’s actually responsible for the murder..

After reading some of the responses on this cite to certain situations, I’m starting to believe some of you dudes have never spent a day in the streets, AND THATS NOT A BAD THING,
    but I don’t believe it’s fair to speak on things you have no prior knowledge of or zero understanding..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not
  • illedout
    edited November 2017

not a criminal charge..

You sitting here telling people not to speak on situations they dont know but you don't everything in regards to meek situation either. Bottom line he has himslef to blame for some of the ? thats happened to him recently. Thats what this is about so stop tip toeing around trying to be vague with that certain situation ? you talking. You dont know who been the streets and who hasnt and that shouldmt even matter. Seeing ? up things make change peoples perspective on how to move in life and you making assumptions about ? you dont know on the internet. ? love to push their opinions on people as fact when its not

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:
    A hit dog yells the loudest..
  • KnowReasonForPeace

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Stand on whatever you like you still wrong.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Meek has to start thinking different. Hes running around sending people to jump on people.. bruh, Beanie got one lung..brush that ? off and leave Beans alone. ? got Safaree jumped on..Safaree? Then Meek broke in Nickis home and cut up her clothes, broke picture frames and stole items because she wouldnt forgive him for cheating..type of female ? is that? Its not right that he is being sent to jail for the charges the judge put on him.. but karma comes around to us all. Remove toxic ppl from your circle and grow up. Wish him the best but wont be attending rallies for him.
  • illedout

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

I’ll take my opinion over yours any day of the year.. And on top of you saying I’m wrong,
    you didn’t say anything in your post that counters my statement..

Like I said,
    “A hit dog yells the loudest”..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

I’ll take my opinion over yours any day of the year.. And on top of you saying I’m wrong,

Like I said,

You can go back to being a reaction guy. Of course you going to take your own opinion over mine cause thats how your built to think.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Trump doesn't have to respond to black people being assaulted at his ? rallies?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek a ? ? but this is nothing more than a money grab. Tlk about kicking a man when he's down. Damn.
  • illedout

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

You can go back to being a reaction guy. Of course you going to take your own opinion over mine cause thats how your built to think.

You’re the one in this thread hitting reactions though.. Just admit there’s nothing in my post to debate and keep it moving..
  • KnowReasonForPeace

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

You’re the one in this thread hitting reactions though.. Just admit there’s nothing in my post to debate and keep it moving..

Nah just one reaction, but you though? Nvm reaction guy.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know what was wrong with what illedout posted myself. Seems like he summed up this situation perfectly.

Is there more info linking Meek to the shooting or something?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

Haha guy loves his reaction buttons and yet can never back up any of his female reactions
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Meek gets blamed for what his fans do??? Sheesh that ? can't catch a break
  • illedout
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    I'd like to know what was wrong with what illedout posted myself. Seems like he summed up this situation perfectly.

It’s the same 3 or 4 posters every time,
    That’s why I don’t go back and forth..

@KnowReasonForPeace is an exception cause he’s actually a decent poster, stubborn as ? ,
    but he’s a good poster..

I get it,
    he feel how he feel and ain’t no changing that..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Matike85 wrote: »
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

Lol....& All them charges still won't change the fact that meek ethered Drake out the hip hop top5 & new j talk with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

It’s the same 3 or 4 posters every time,
    That’s why I don’t go back and forth..

@KnowReasonForPeace is an exception cause he’s actually a decent poster, stubborn as ? ,
    but he’s a good poster..

I get it,
    he feel how he feel and ain’t no changing that..

Taking the high road? Fair enough, im done.
  • illedout
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Now Meek gets blamed for what his fans do??? Sheesh that ? can't catch a break

”Back when I was broke
    They was cool wit it
    Now every move I make
    I’m in the news wit it
    Even if I ain’t do it
    They be like “YOU DID IT !!”

~Meek Mill~
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    gee757 wrote: »
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

Lol....& All them charges still won't change the fact that meek ethered Drake out the hip hop top5 & new j talk with Twitter fingers Quentin Miller summer 15...

That's true about Top 5 best Rappers....but Meek Mill still loss another rap battle to a singing ? . But still fighting a war with a judge that is die hard Drake Stan..
    2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif
  • gee757
    gee757 wrote: »
    7nmol82e3taj.gif

That's true about Top 5 best Rappers....but Meek Mill still loss another rap battle to a singing ? . But still fighting a war with a judge that is due hard Drake Stan..
    2u7s8t6vhoyr.gif

Smh@ losing a rap battle too a ? wit GHOSTWRITERS....I don't get it but I will say meek made a mistake tryna respond to Drake wit a factual but Luke warm 1st round diss.... meek just should've kept quiet & not let social media bait him into making a diss record n the 1st place when he already won wit Twitter fingers...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

Haha guy loves his reaction buttons and yet can never back up any of his female reactions

nah that award goes to that ? ? @RickyRich
  • gee757
    bck145 wrote: »

not a criminal charge..

I said what I said,
    and I stand on it..

SN:

Wrong how,
    cause you said so ??

Like I said,

nah that award goes to that ? ? @RickyRich

Nah that ? goes to that Steve urkel nerd ? jonnyfaggot ? ass