MR.CJ wrote: »
    Is this good?

It's decent, could've been way better

Get out your feelings, ? .

Shut your delusional ass up, movie was decent at best
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear, if it wasnt for DCEU, i wouldve never heard of rotten tomatoes. Do others give this much a ? for other movies? Do the transformers ppl, star trek studios, or the TMNT makers give a ? about rotten tomatoes? or its fans? I honestly dont think so.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Is this good?

Keep lashing out cause nobody give a ? about your opinion boy.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i swear, if it wasnt for DCEU, i wouldve never heard of rotten tomatoes. Do others give this much a ? for other movies? Do the transformers ppl, star trek studios, or the TMNT makers give a ? about rotten tomatoes? or its fans? I honestly dont think so.

I trust everyones opinions here more than any critic. Differing of opinions makes it more likely that ? are being genuine in the critiques and love for movies old and new.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this good?

Keep lashing out cause nobody give a ? about your opinion boy.

Get back to your DC circle ? thread
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw it today. It was a pretty good movie. I don't really have any complaints. I didn't have a problem with the CGI.

Initially, I wasn't too crazy with the direction they were going in after BvS but I feel better about it after watching JL.

There was a lot of scenes in the trailer that weren't in the movie so I guess the Blu-ray edition will have all types of ? .
    LOL @ Steppenwolf; he was a threat until Superman joined in the fight

When Superman started spazzing on Batman, I was just waiting for Batman to say "Mar-tha!"

The only thing that kind of had me scratching my head a little was Lois calling Superman "Clark" in front of the police. But whatever, great movie overall. [\spoiler]
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Saw it today. It was a pretty good movie. I don't really have any complaints. I didn't have a problem with the CGI.

Initially, I wasn't too crazy with the direction they were going in after BvS but I feel better about it after watching JL.

There was a lot of scenes in the trailer that weren't in the movie so I guess the Blu-ray edition will have all types of ? .
    LOL @ Steppenwolf; he was a threat until Superman joined in the fight

When Superman started spazzing on Batman, I was just waiting for Batman to say "Mar-tha!"

The only thing that kind of had me scratching my head a little was Lois calling Superman "Clark" in front of the police. But whatever, great movie overall. [\spoiler]

That whole scene was kinda weird. One police car sitting in the background, no attempted armed government intervention, no crowds of people... all that ? happening in broad daylight in a field... pulled me out of the movie for a second like "Yo where's the ? police? Dead raging reanimated super corpse over here!"
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @fortyacres @infamous114 hit us off with some action pics and gifs make sure got got supes in action
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    POW!
    "If a B character from Marvel shut downs and outperforms the A team from DC, that’s an embarrassment," a Justice League insider tells The Hollywood Reporter, adding, "It’s going to be a stressful weekend for some [Warners] execs."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-dc-hopes-land-a-punch-marvel-1058409
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks are gonna get Fired after this weekends Box Office Numbers.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Say goodbye to Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio for sure. I could actually see Affleck leaving now too. He worked so hard to rebuild his brand into something reputable after Bennifer movies and Daredevil.

Now here's another embarrassment that could ? with his brand's value. On top of everything else that is already threatening it (his links to Weinstein and others accused of sexual assault, his own sexual assault charges, his reported alcoholism etc.)

It's a shame this all turned out like this but if WB execs learn nothing from it then they deserve everything coming their way.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I hate it cuz I really enjoy this movie and it’s a step in the right direction. ? man why suicide squad and BVS had to ? ? up.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, I was surprised by the rotten tomatoes review after I saw it.They had Superman handing out ass whoopings like Oprah handing out cars. Looked at the recent trailers after watching the movie for the first time and they cut a lot of stuff out. Steppenwolf was wrecking shop until Superman showed up. Affleck playing Batman has grown on me and felt Aquaman was underutilized in the movie.

Some of Flash jokes were funny but than certain jokes fell flat.I was surprised Ray Fisher who played Cyborg that this was his first role on the silver screen he did well for himself in this movie. Now Wonder Woman mannnnn my audience loves her every time she popped up on the screen people were excited to see her. Jeremy Irons as Alfred is on the money please do not switch his role with someone else.

All in all I give it a 7/10 they cut a lot of stuff out, certain scenes felt rush, but I feel they have good foundation to build on when they introduce Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Say goodbye to Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio for sure. I could actually see Affleck leaving now too. He worked so hard to rebuild his brand into something reputable after Bennifer movies and Daredevil.

Now here's another embarrassment that could ? with his brand's value. On top of everything else that is already threatening it (his links to Weinstein and others accused of sexual assault, his own sexual assault charges, his reported alcoholism etc.)

It's a shame this all turned out like this but if WB execs learn nothing from it then they deserve everything coming their way.

I tried telling these fanboys
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this today and I actually enjoyed it. It was kinda of short but I'm not complaining either. I would have to give Justice League 7.5/10. I will cop on Blu-ray. So far M.O.S., Wonder Woman, & Justice League are the best movies in the DCCU.
    The 2 post credit scenes were dope. I really liked the Lex/Deathstroke one. I just wish they would recast the LL role.
    Superman gave Steppenwolf that work dude came back like a beast. Batman looked weak as ? one hell of a drop-off from BvS movie.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think Snyder was gonna be done anyway, hit or flop. I doubt he'll come back to do anymore DC movies, or be anything more than a producer.

But yeah, Thor's opening weekend is gonna be higher than JL's, if maybe only by a few mill. Sad too, because everyone that saw it said Thor is basically a sitcom. I don't expect a full DC reboot but maybe, just maybe, DC should lay off the 'team' movies for a while and just focus on single characters like Shazam, Aquaman, and Batgirl. Maybe that separated movie idea aint the worst thing in the world. It is not hard to do a good DC movie. A director that only had one real movie under her wing did a WW movie that is being talked about getting an Oscar nod.

And I don't really want a flahspoint movie anymore. Build up Flash hisself.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

I tried telling these fanboys

Lol you lame ass hell to be this ? that ? like a non marvel movie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Something tells me this is the last time we see Affleck as Batman
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point I'm sick of Affleck waffling back and forth. Batman movies will still be made long after Justice League. Recast him. People overrate his Batman anyway.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    For 4 seconds, I really thought they replaced
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex. That older dude looked like a dead ringer for what Lex should look like based on the comics.

All I can hope for is that he's let go of that ditsy nerd shtick he was on in BvS.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This was more of a Whedon movie
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was good, not really good but good. Nothing made me jump out of my seat but I wasn't bored with it at any part. I would've preferred if it was just long as ? cuz it felt rushed.

They got a hit with Wonder Woman again. Her sexy ass can do no wrong!
    Affleck needs to stay Batman for as long as he can. I like that he's just a human with flaws and he knows his limits within the team.

Felt like Aquaman was underutilized, maybe that's because he doesn't know what he can do. Same with Flash, he was just some fast ? for the most part.
    Seeing him trip for comedic relief got old after the first time. Is Barry really that clumsy?
    Cyborg was cool. Not sure why people had a problem with him.

Supes was so op to the point it wasn't even fair but I liked it. I'm nitpicking but for some reason Cavil looked like his face was CGI like they put in a digital clef or something idk.

Steppenwolf was alright but never seemed like a threat. I would say my biggest gripe with a lot of these movies when global destruction is a possibility there needs to be consequences.

I understand they want to contain it but as far as story goes we should feel like death and destruction is possible. This ? is the head of an army we should feel that ? .

Overall I liked it. The characters made the movie, Feels like this is going to be one of those BVS things where the director's cut will be 100x better. I'd give it a 7/10.

Pretty much my exact thoughts