Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

12345679»

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s ok, nothing special. I appreciate her making the song, though..and her efforts.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this ? aren't Lil Wayne fans. This ? didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

don't feel sorry for her though

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a ? being an entitled ? . Foh ? .

so until blk ppl learn to respect themselves we have no right to protest police brutality

and most blk ppl are disrespectful towards each other

lol @ me being the ?

remove his ? from ur mouth

I think you have something against K Dot. lol That's not what he was saying and you know it. He wasn't talking about the right to protest. He was basically saying that if we don't value ourselves and others within the community, we can't expect people outside the community to value us. It's not even like that's something Kendrick made up. It's a common sentiment that's used in a lot of different situations.

I do think kdot is overrated as a rapper

But i'm just not a big fan on respectability politics. At all

This idea that in order to receive better treatment or respect from the group in power, we must behave better ....its putting the onus on the victim

I don't believe the lack of self respect is any more an issue for blk ppl than any other community

And as we’ve seen time and time and time again, no amount of good behavior or degrees can prevent a blk person from being treated like a blk person when his or her number is called
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Ain't nobody gon post the song tho?

Nah sis. Trump can support her.

I wana know what we working with
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this ? aren't Lil Wayne fans. This ? didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a ? being an entitled ? . Foh ? .

so until blk ppl learn to respect themselves we have no right to protest police brutality

lol @ me being the ?

I think you have something against K Dot. lol That's not what he was saying and you know it. He wasn't talking about the right to protest. He was basically saying that if we don't value ourselves and others within the community, we can't expect people outside the community to value us. It's not even like that's something Kendrick made up. It's a common sentiment that's used in a lot of different situations.

This idea that in order to receive better treatment or respect from the group in power, we must behave better ....its putting the onus on the victim

I don't believe the lack of self respect is any more an issue for blk ppl than any other community

And as we’ve seen time and time and time again, no amount of good behavior or degrees can prevent a blk person from being treated like a blk person when his or her number is called

I still don't quite agree with your characterization of the statement. It's no about us having to behave better to get respect. It's about the value we put on ourselves. If you don't respect yourself, you devalue yourself. You can't expect people who have no reason to give a ? about you to value you more than you value yourself. If black people can ? other black people as if black lives are without value, why should whites, hispanics, asians, or anyone else see any value in black lives. That really goes for pretty much anyone and anything.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol @ me being the ?

We need to do it for us, not no ? cacs. And you have ZERO to say in ANYTHING pertaining to Blackness overall.

Royalty = pro-Black
    CJ Skywalker = anti-Black

I'm for unity, but you, sir, champion the separation of our people (particularly between men and women). Your ideologies, train of thought and the utter ? you constantly spew on here are CONDUCIVE to White Supremacy. And I say again, foh ? .

Btw, keep slobering on my ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017

lol @ me being the ?

We need to do it for us, not no ? cacs. And you have ZERO to say in ANYTHING pertaining to Blackness overall.

Royalty = pro-Black
    CJ Skywalker = anti-Black

I'm for unity, but you, sir, champion the separation of our people (particularly between men and women). Your ideologies, train of thought and the utter ? you constantly spew on here are CONDUCIVE to White Supremacy. And I say again, foh ? .

Btw, keep slobering on my ? .

lol

name a time i championed the separation of our people

what i do though is call u ? out on ur misogynistic views that is partially responsible for the rift

it's also funny you haven't had much to say to me until now

like i said get his ? out ur mouth it is unbecoming of a grown man
  • Madame_CJSkywalker

lol @ me being the ?

I still don't quite agree with your characterization of the statement. It's no about us having to behave better to get respect. It's about the value we put on ourselves. If you don't respect yourself, you devalue yourself. You can't expect people who have no reason to give a ? about you to value you more than you value yourself. If black people can ? other black people as if black lives are without value, why should whites, hispanics, asians, or anyone else see any value in black lives. That really goes for pretty much anyone and anything.

most blk ppl aren't murderers and killing each other though...it's only a small minority

blk lives in america have never been valued regardless of what we've done

and it does nothing to actually stop the systems that oppress us

also how was that even relevant

he was asked about mike brown's death and the events that followed...by a white publication i might add

why take that as an opportunity to speak on how blk ppl don't value ourselves so how can we expect others to do so

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol @ me being the ?

most blk ppl aren't murderers and killing each other though...it's only a small minority

blk lives in america have never been valued regardless of what we've done

and it does nothing to actually stop the systems that oppress us

also how was that even relevant

he was asked about mike brown's death and the events that followed...by a white publication i might add

why take that as an opportunity to speak on how blk ppl don't value ourselves so how can we expect others to do so

Well I don't know when the quote was given, but I'd say it's relevant if it came around the time that ? was rioting and destroying their own ? . If he just randomly said it in a "what about black on black crime" way, then I'd agree some criticism might have been warranted.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

...This ? sound like the opening to a Tyler Perry movie...smh...She can GTFOHWTBS...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    She gonna need 2 have a NOOD leak! That'll get her 2 #1! She still got them door knockers on her.