LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Cacs tweeting levar burton bc they cant tell the difference between black people

b5el36mwzria.jpg

Ah Trumpers...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Real ? , I never knew this son existed before he got arrested. Maybe he wanted attention lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Just tried to watch that cnn interview ...tapped out at 6 minutes...? was unbearable

I made to 10. ? started to give me a headache. Thats the 1st time ive actually listened to him speak. smh. Dude is an idiot.

This ? Ball said "Maybe I would've thanked Trump if he flew my boys out of China on his own personal plane".

Wow. I hope he's trolling because damn, its hard to digest that type of ignorance is actually coming out of an adult's mouth.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Just tried to watch that cnn interview ...tapped out at 6 minutes...? was unbearable

I made to 10. ? started to give me a headache. Thats the 1st time ive actually listened to him speak. smh. Dude is an idiot.

This ? Ball said "Maybe I would've thanked Trump if he flew my boys out of China on his own personal plane".

Wow. I hope he's trolling because damn, its hard to digest that type of ignorance is actually coming out of an adult's mouth.

how is that ignorance though? at the end of the day .. if.... Keyword IF trump actually did try to look out and get them released (once again IF, because i damn sure don't believe ? that comes out his mouth)

why would he owe him a thank you? I get it thats his son... but thats also kind of the presidents job... considering they are American citizens...

when has another US president did his job then jump on Twitter wanting to be thanked for it. IMO thats lavar point more than anything
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    also why does Lavar Ball bother some of yall so much? legitimate question. dude is a harmless troll. whose troll game has made him a house hold name... **shrugs** i just dont get the beef

It's because they had absentee fathers.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also why does Lavar Ball bother some of yall so much? legitimate question. dude is a harmless troll. whose troll game has made him a house hold name... **shrugs** i just dont get the beef

Most ? is cool wit him, its mainly cacs(no suprise) that hate him
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They hate uppity negroes just as much as white folks.

He should know to stay in his place! Don't shake the boat!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    smdh....just wow.

I do think it was UCLA that paid like $1800 bail. I'm not sure...

but so many things wriong with this.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I think it's been said quite a few times....but ehhh.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think dude is corny as ? way too much caricature but i dont hate the man.... but he has to realize how he is being used.. and consider his choices.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think dude is corny as ? way too much caricature but i dont hate the man.... but he has to realize how he is being used.. and consider his choices.

He just needs to quiet his mind and humble himself. His brashness and arrogant stubbornness make him look as stupid as the president. It just looks like 2 retards playing bloodsport with each other.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

His brashness and arrogant stubbornness make him look as stupid as the president. It just looks like 2 retards playing bloodsport with each other.

To make this statement regardless of how you feel about either one of them dudes, you have to first put LaVar ? Ball on the same level as the president of the US...even if it that's not much to be proud of, it's still a win for LaVar
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options
    its crazy how ? hate meek by saying he stupid but if ? don't like lavar....we don't like uppidty ? .

always two sides with y'all.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its crazy how ? hate meek by saying he stupid but if ? don't like lavar....we don't like uppidty ? .

always two sides with y'all.

Lmaoooo this is the same thing huh?

Bruh it's just ? ? ? ..look at what the ? just said...not even worth trying to understand
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Im jus waiting for trump to slip up n call him a "ungrateful ? " on twitter.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar ball is the ultimate pageant mom

And I couldn't imagine a scenario where i would thank trump for ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lavar is going to be on First Take
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A was just talking about how he should thank trump yesterday

We know trump lies but its amazing how everyone is just taking trumps word for it..

Like they were locked away and trump jusr swooped in and saved from spending a decade in a dungeon