White Supremacist Marines reveal themselves on Snapchat by yelling “F#ck N!ggers”…

Options
2»

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what would they wives think of this
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In there army I used to love drinking with undercover racist because I knew they would slip up and you can punch then in the face and get away with it.

They knew not to snitch on themselves so 1st sgt would just give them ar 15 for being reckless and getting hurt while ?

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    its hilarious that they blast our music and wanna be cool trying to be steal black culture, but then try to ? on us. How you blast Asap Ferg and Kodak Black but you racist? lol smh

Same racists that would stand in a segregated or all white venue to listen to BB king, little richard or james brown.

Exactly. Historically crackers have always enjoyed being entertained by black people. Same way racist plantation owners couldn't stop ? slaves.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Hispanics calling us ? acting like the Cacs they want to emulate so bad....but folks still believe they are our allies

Ain’t u half Mexican?

Don't insult me cave dweller

Didn’t realize being half Mexican was an insult, don’t hate ur heritage

You got him confused with @max

I thought max was full on Mexican?

Nope its sumthn these idiots try n say...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hispanics calling us ? acting like the Cacs they want to emulate so bad....but folks still believe they are our allies

Depends on the mindset.

Jesse Lee Peterson, David Clarke, etc are the same way.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In there army I used to love drinking with undercover racist because I knew they would slip up and you can punch then in the face and get away with it.

They knew not to snitch on themselves so 1st sgt would just give them ar 15 for being reckless and getting hurt while ?

Elaborate
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Can they fight tho

exactly that ? woulda got handled in the barracks
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Elaborate

Most of them don’t wanna admit to being racist. If they snitch, they would also have to say why they got duffed out.

I remember I hooked off on a whiteboy in tech school because he had let another CAC take a swig of his watered down coors light and told him not to “niggerlip” it and forgot I was in the Day room too.

I even told him to stand up like a man and look at me before I hit his ass he just sat on the couch and didn’t say ? or even look at me. Matterfact he never looked me in the eye or anyone else black in our classes the whole 2 months we was there again

Half his nose area and top lip was swelled up but nobody said ? and he didn’t report me he just ate that ? like the dickless ? he was.

my ? ... good ? . I got stories like that for days... white boys be ? made like that. Then buck when its group of them
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain’t u half Mexican?

Worst he's s "good" Christian.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Ain’t u half Mexican?

Worst he's s "good" Christian.

First of all im not Mexican and why is it yall got in your feelings for me addressing the truth that in this video it was Hispanic marines that were shouting out the N word?

It takes a ? up people to make the victim the villain.........