JAY-Z: “At this very moment America is way more sexist than they are racist."…

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »
    v498ze7e9hd7.gif

Black people the only minority sitting around arguing with each other about who has it worse. Other minority groups recognize they have the same struggle to overcome which is racism and that they need to work together. Our family unit BEEN destroyed which is why we're having a harder time getting further.

Hell black men can't accomplish what we need to do to move our community forward because we keep going back and forth arguing with our women. ? 's beyond ridiculous. Nobody is saying sexism doesn't exist, but to say this country is MORE sexist than racist ask yourself this:

If as a black woman, you woke up the next day as a black man, how would your quality of life here in this country significantly change for the better? Please answer me that.

These white women got ALL women fighting THEIR cause but they only really give a ? about other white women. They are a carbon copy of their white men. They specialize in oppressing other women, they just do it differently. Always have. What's going on now is the same power struggle between white men and white women there's always been. The white women wanna run ? and they realized there is strength in numbers long ago.

Absolutely we have our own set of issues with our sistas that need to be addressed. No disputing that. Same is true with how they treat us at times also. So are we going to stop calling each other ? and ? and work out these differences for good of the black family which is the ultimate strength of our community or nah?

Hate to say it but for right now the bold is the answer.

Too many feel black women's gender issues trump our racial issues.

The ? up a few black men do gets attributed to majority of black men and in some cases vice versa.

From the women I've heard having convos about this and have actually had convos with this they don't want gender to trump race they just want it to be acknowledged and worked on and not be told to shut the ? up whenever it is brought up
  • blackrain
    edited November 2017
    CapitalB wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »
    v498ze7e9hd7.gif

Black people the only minority sitting around arguing with each other about who has it worse. Other minority groups recognize they have the same struggle to overcome which is racism and that they need to work together. Our family unit BEEN destroyed which is why we're having a harder time getting further.

Hell black men can't accomplish what we need to do to move our community forward because we keep going back and forth arguing with our women. ? 's beyond ridiculous. Nobody is saying sexism doesn't exist, but to say this country is MORE sexist than racist ask yourself this:

If as a black woman, you woke up the next day as a black man, how would your quality of life here in this country significantly change for the better? Please answer me that.

These white women got ALL women fighting THEIR cause but they only really give a ? about other white women. They are a carbon copy of their white men. They specialize in oppressing other women, they just do it differently. Always have. What's going on now is the same power struggle between white men and white women there's always been. The white women wanna run ? and they realized there is strength in numbers long ago.

Absolutely we have our own set of issues with our sistas that need to be addressed. No disputing that. Same is true with how they treat us at times also. So are we going to stop calling each other ? and ? and work out these differences for good of the black family which is the ultimate strength of our community or nah?

Hate to say it but for right now the bold is the answer.

Too many feel black women's gender issues trump our racial issues.

The ? up a few black men do gets attributed to majority of black men and in some cases vice versa.

From the women I've heard having convos about this and have actually had convos with this they don't want gender to trump race they just want it to be acknowledged and worked on and not be told to shut the ? up whenever it is brought up

well..
    if they would shut the ? up they wouldnt have to be told right!?

simple ? !

And you know what..on a base level I don't disagree with this post..but the way most ? apply it they don't got the know how to pull it off without being condescending ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So many of yall ? doing the whitey "stick to sports" shtick and dont even know it

Explain. Because if Jay just said sexism is a problem I don't think anyone would disagree. But when he compared sexism to racism then it's s total different argument now. No different than when ? people compare their movement with the civil rights movement etc.

Last time i checked females are not shape shifting aliens. one of the reasons the ? vs civil rights movement comparison is stupid is because ? isnt a skin color nobody can know your ? unless you say so for the most part.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    So many of yall ? doing the whitey "stick to sports" shtick and dont even know it

Explain. Because if Jay just said sexism is a problem I don't think anyone would disagree. But when he compared sexism to racism then it's s total different argument now. No different than when ? people compare their movement with the civil rights movement etc.

Last time i checked females are not shape shifting aliens. one of the reasons the ? vs civil rights movement comparison is stupid is because ? isnt a skin color nobody can know your ? unless you say so for the most part.

I don't know if you missed the point or you're trolling.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if you missed the point or you're trolling.

? just remedial.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Lol @ Black Ken he looks more like Blacula. I'm sure Lil B wasn't amused.

Dead!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Peep this...

Is this forum more racist or more sexist...?

More female posters than white posters so you tell me.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop equating black women in America to other ethnicities.

No other people on the planet has had their culture, history, and family core stripped from them the way blacks in America did.

White women can afford to choose race over gender and vote for Trump because in addition to being 2nd on the socio economic totem pole, they know white men are always going to choose and protect them before anyone else. Black women don't have that luxury. So they don't have to choose one battle over the other, but don't expect them to ignore one in favor of the other to appease your male ego.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Stop equating black women in America to other ethnicities.

No other people on the planet has had their culture, history, and family core stripped from them the way blacks in America did.

White women can afford to choose race over gender and vote for Trump because in addition to being 2nd on the socio economic totem pole, they know white men are always going to choose and protect them before anyone else. Black women don't have that luxury. So they don't have to choose one battle over the other, but don't expect them to ignore one in favor of the other to appease your male ego.

See it's a constant debate and then people wonder why black people are at the bottom. We have no code.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Black men don't 'protect' Black women now?

Oh boy
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    This also boils down again to people playing Oppression Olympics...like the fear of simply acknowledging someone else's struggle all of a sudden lessens yours. The back and forth about who has it worse is stupid. Everybody got it ? up if you not white especially not a white man. All the bickering does is further increase the time that everything is ?

we didnt start the “who has it worse” convo..
    ur lesbian bretheren Jay did..

i bet both yall ? get ? by ur wives wit ur legs open and them wit theirs closed

9ax1nsczvcg2.png

Barber almost ? up my line just now because I had to get up and walk this off.
  • soul rattler
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    So Black men don't 'protect' Black women now?

Oh boy

Where did i say that?

I said black women don't have the luxury of knowing that the single richest and most powerful demographic (white men) will choose and protect them. Am I lying? We can argue about whose at the bottom all day between black men and black women, but what's for sure is, neither of us can afford to be insensitive to the plight of the other.

We need each other and I swear sometimes it seems like everybody knows it except for us.

Black women yelling ? ain't ? . Black men yelling ? ain't ? . And the whole world is laughing and egging us on.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capital B and 2 stepz are the last ? you wanna debate. I swear that ? will go on for days. ? look at the post count on a thread and think the mf live but once you click on it it’s one of them going 30 pages deep with a mf or two lmao

these lesbians lucky i ran outta time today!! hahaha
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women of color, more specifically black women, are delusional for feeding into this ? . SMH

Go head and keep fighting for the white woman’s cause while y’all get nowhere
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    He's right though. Sexism is something that runs in all the races. Most cultures women are treated as second class citizens. Racism tends to be some white ? against everybody else ? .

You've never seen a chinese man be racist towards a black man? Or an indian ? on mexicans? It's not just a white against everybody else ? . It's divide and conquer tactics.

I've been to China, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand,etc and the only place i've seen outward racism is South Korea. What i've definitely seen is all these countries i've been to (Middle East, Asia,Europe and Africa) is women by far are treated like second class citizen. Especially Middle East and Asia.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's right though. Sexism is something that runs in all the races. Most cultures women are treated as second class citizens. Racism tends to be some white ? against everybody else ? .

if women are treated as second class citizens how the ? are black men bein treated??!

black men are the highest uneducated/unemployed/prosecuted demographic...

this is where i look sideways at both Jy and Beyonce.. them two muthafuckas are panderers.. they aint about they people.. they aint about the struggle..

Beyonce been on that lesbian/feminism wave from jump.. all that ? is an attack on the black family..
    iv stated this on here before that black women have picked up the white woman’s problem.. black men wasnt oppressing black women.. black men were bein oppressed by the same people oppressing them white ? .. WHITE MEN!!

what shouldve been a movement against white men became a cry against ALL men and we aint have ? to do wit that..

im all for women empowerment.. but fight WIT me.. we have the same ? enemy.. dont fight against me or challenge me for rank amd position.. now u got me ? up..

and Jay is fake as ? ..
    as a “self made” ? “from the bottom” he should know this country is more classist than anything..

but we have to remember he been the lackey/face for the white establishment for some time now.. they use him to get to us and he’s cashin out off that..

The world is bigger than America bruh. Try leaving your little bubble. You got women in Africa being ? and given ? with no laws to protect. Young girls getting kidnapped and traffic in Asia and Europe.
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay’s comment was about America. Women definitely have it bad in other parts of the world.

But here in America..... in 2017???

Nah. Sexism in America officially died when they let all those women come out and claim ? against Cosby 30-40 years ago.

This is why you can’t trust women to make any important decisions. Can’t think logically. If you truly believe sexism is a bigger problem in AMERICA than racism. Respectfully ? yourself
  • soul rattler

if women are treated as second class citizens how the ? are black men bein treated??!

this is where i look sideways at both Jy and Beyonce.. them two muthafuckas are panderers.. they aint about they people.. they aint about the struggle..

Beyonce been on that lesbian/feminism wave from jump.. all that ? is an attack on the black family..
    iv stated this on here before that black women have picked up the white woman’s problem.. black men wasnt oppressing black women.. black men were bein oppressed by the same people oppressing them white ? .. WHITE MEN!!

what shouldve been a movement against white men became a cry against ALL men and we aint have ? to do wit that..

im all for women empowerment.. but fight WIT me.. we have the same ? enemy.. dont fight against me or challenge me for rank amd position.. now u got me ? up..

and Jay is fake as ? ..
    as a “self made” ? “from the bottom” he should know this country is more classist than anything..

but we have to remember he been the lackey/face for the white establishment for some time now.. they use him to get to us and he’s cashin out off that..

The world is bigger than America bruh. Try leaving your little bubble. You got women in Africa being ? and given ? with no laws to protect. Young girls getting kidnapped and traffic in Asia and Europe.

Women getting their ? cut off in Africa and Asia just so they won't have pleasure during sex.

? got cognitive dissonance and don't even know it so they gonna fight facts with feelings.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    Jay’s comment was about America.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've never seen a chinese man be racist towards a black man? Or an indian ? on mexicans? It's not just a white against everybody else ? . It's divide and conquer tactics.

I've been to China, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand,etc and the only place i've seen outward racism is South Korea. What i've definitely seen is all these countries i've been to (Middle East, Asia,Europe and Africa) is women by far are treated like second class citizen. Especially Middle East and Asia.

I'm talking about in the US bro. The discussion pertains to racism and sexism IN AMERICA!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay’s comment was about America. Women definitely have it bad in other parts of the world.

Nah. Sexism in America officially died when they let all those women come out and claim ? against Cosby 30-40 years ago.

This is why you can’t trust women to make any important decisions. Can’t think logically. If you truly believe sexism is a bigger problem in AMERICA than racism. Respectfully ? yourself

1swn0i.jpg

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

and Jay is fake as ? ..

the world and its problem AINT my problem..
  • blackrain

Few human beings can truly think logically without injecting their own emotions into the subject...these discussions show that time and time again