Russell Simmons Is Now Also Caught Up On ? And Child Molestation Accusations

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So basically if you have a one night stand with a chick she can accuse you of ? 20 years later?

After 20 years go by you can't remember the details, the story goes public and the woman doesn't get punished if its a false accusation?

Something's not right.
    You're throwing me assists here bro
    zb4e6idog46p.jpg
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So basically if you have a one night stand with a chick she can accuse you of ? 20 years later?

After 20 years go by you can't remember the details, the story goes public and the woman doesn't get punished if its a false accusation?

Something's not right.
    You're throwing me assists here bro
    zb4e6idog46p.jpg

To be fair in @5grand case, even if he accused his ? after 20 years there would still be evidence.

He could prove he castrated him.

2bc346515bd8f01714d6b6401f405600.400x253x106.gif
    Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt he smash kimora when she was like 15 and he was 35? Atleast he was grooming her.

If tyga is a ? then so is russ. Dude stayed having teens who was 20 years younger

Hell this that muthafucca pretty much convinced her parents to take off her their hands and let him have her.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    4kbvl06azyt1.png
    His response
    He said it was consensual, though why he still risk it with a minor. He could be right, but in the eyes of the public he’s done.

Soooo 5o5hsfed1f6w.gif

The age of consent in New York is 17.

bva6e0sr4bt3.png

Also, her story sounds shaky.

She claims he tried to ? her, but.........instead of leaving his apartment..........she consents to oral sex.

Stays there to take a shower, but jerks him off after he penetrates her.

It's going to get interesting once some of these women are proven to be lying.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    ? better start having females hold 2 forms of id and consenting on video to avoid these issues.

Won't do any good.

They can always claim off-camera coercion.

Hidden camera.....with audio.........would be more believable.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you dont think russell been having sex with girls younger than 17?

Plus she was a child infront of two powerful men. Kids don't make the best decisions when they're confused and afraid.

Agree. On another side, WHAT WAS DOING A 17 yo TEENAGER ALONE WITH TWO GROWNUPS?

WHERE DA PARENTS/REALTIVE/MANAGER AT?

Its just not APROPRIATED. Wether Russ and his friend are guilty or not, PARENTS SHOULD BE HELD STRONGLY ACCOUNTABLE.

Parental irresponsibility is the root of most of these ? affairs imo. A parent who has honnor and dignity doesnt let her teen daughter with grown ups, rich or not.

These predators exists and are chasing our children. But damn damn damn!!! WE ARE MAKING TOO EASY FOR THEM !! We litterally serve our children to these rich ? because all we belive in is MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, children included!!

With all the offices in Hollywood and broadway, how come your teen child is discussing contractual matters WITHOUT HER LAWYER / MANAGER AT 10 PM IN A HOTEL ROOM?

How?

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Its always the same song yet nobody is changing his behavior towards these celebrities.

This is most of the time the price people without dignity and education pay for worshippimg money and material ? .

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    L
    So you dont think russell been having sex with girls younger than 17?

Plus she was a child infront of two powerful men. Kids don't make the best decisions when they're confused and afraid.

Agree. On another side, WHAT WAS DOING A 17 yo TEENAGER ALONE WITH TWO GROWNUPS?

WHERE DA PARENTS/REALTIVE/MANAGER AT?

Its just not APROPRIATED. Wether Russ and his friend are guilty or not, PARENTS SHOULD BE HELD STRONGLY ACCOUNTABLE.

Parental irresponsibility is the root of most of these ? affairs imo. A parent who has honnor and dignity doesnt let her teen daughter with grown ups, rich or not.

These predators exists and are chasing our children. But damn damn damn!!! WE ARE MAKING TOO EASY FOR THEM !! We litterally serve our children to these rich ? because all we belive in is MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, children included!!

With all the offices in Hollywood and broadway, how come your teen child is discussing contractual matters WITHOUT HER LAWYER / MANAGER AT 10 PM IN A HOTEL ROOM?

How?

Because she couldve had several meetings with Russ and the parents trusted him before?

She obviously went out for a business dinner and that happens all the time with your clients.

Im sure you've been alone in the classroom with your teacher when you were a teen? No?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Aside of pure street/ toilett/elevator/ public event ? / assaulting

Parents of the teenager should get half the perpetrator sentence!! Imo its the only way to make everybody THINKING TWICE WHEN IT WILL COME TO LET HIS TEEN CHILD WITH ADULTS IN INAPROPRIATE SPACES.

This goes to evrybody though : you dont meet somebody for contratual/business matters without your agent/ manager! Lonzo Ball didnt sign with the Lakers alone in a hotel room at midnight!!

WE ARE IN SOME WAY PART OF THE ? RING BY OUR RECKLESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR! LETS MAKE IT HARDER ON THEM BY NO FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAPS.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The thing is if you old you want to ? young girls and when you young you want to ? old ppl .

I remember many years When I was under 18 I only wanted to ? milfs.. The older I got the younger i wanted.

Its in the human nature.

If you 50 ? u wanna bag a 50 ?

If you 50 u want a 18 - 30. and then u winning.

Just stop. Just cause some ? is legal doesn't mean it should be done.

A 50 year old pursuing an 18 year old ain't right no matter what

Thats YOUR PERCEPTION. Wait till you get 50 and see if you gon say no to legal fresh ? bruh, especially if you are rich and successfull.

As long as its legal and people give consent i dont have to judge.

Age of consent is 16 in france right?

Would you smash a 16 year old?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is if you old you want to ? young girls and when you young you want to ? old ppl .

I remember many years When I was under 18 I only wanted to ? milfs.. The older I got the younger i wanted.

Its in the human nature.

Thats YOUR PERCEPTION. Wait till you get 50 and see if you gon say no to legal fresh ? bruh, especially if you are rich and successfull.

Only thing you typed that matters
  • jamalmohammadd
    jamalmohammadd Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

Its in the human nature.

16 is ok up to 30 after that ur too old

Under 16 and ur a ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its in the human nature.

Under 16 and ur a ?

Whoa ? . hold up bruh. Youre saying that a 30 yr old should be able to freely smash a teenage girl?

Just.. wow. This ? a ? . Young Roy Moore.

Bruh youre the reason that they invented the little red riding hood. that story was a warning to kids about pedophiles. ? YOU are the big bad wolf.

Ol' come closer sweety let granny have a look at you ass ?

giphy.gif

Never paid attention but is that true?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Yo i never got the attraction to ? females. Im 31 and feel like i couldnt ? with a chick under 25 bc id feel like im babysitting n ? .

U ? with a chick at 18 ? do u even talk about? Her mean ass parents?

I've run a couple young tings from Tinder, first year of uni and that.

Its weak fam they chat ? kno' nothin' about real life and worst of all these kids are all cut from the same libertine cloth
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du ? a 16 year old and no one cared lmaoooooooo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Its in the human nature.

Under 16 and ur a ?

Whoa ? . hold up bruh. Youre saying that a 30 yr old should be able to freely smash a teenage girl?

Just.. wow. This ? a ? . Young Roy Moore.

Bruh youre the reason that they invented the little red riding hood. that story was a warning to kids about pedophiles. ? YOU are the big bad wolf.

Ol' come closer sweety let granny have a look at you ass ?

giphy.gif

Thats supergangster

@matches malone
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Simmons has always gave me creep vibes for some reason.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnn everybody from that era in the industry is on pins and needles right now

hush money gettin doubled ouchea

who's next?