Marvel's The Punisher

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S1 ep6 and already bored. The punisher needs super powers instead of super feelings
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Ep 12
    lmao how many times is micro gon die in front of his family
    even when he comes back to life his family still looking for frank, ether. lol

Lol even on thanksgiving
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you notice that episode 3 of this series is similar to episode 3 of season 2 of Daredevil?
    In Both episode 3's, Punished has someone whom he would later partner with bound and gagged, while having deep discussions with them before they eventually figure a way to escape captivity.

A dope nod to the Daredevil series
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Home dude is a good actor but when he doesn't blink and randomly starts looking left and right to drive home an intense scene makes me want to punch him in the face lmao
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great first season I like this Punisher what he did to ole one eye was sick lol I'm looking forward to season 2
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just finished watching this series. Way better than that trash Iron Fist series Marvel gave us. My only problem with this series is the same as DD it takes so long for the story telling to pickup the pace. The real action didn't get started until the warehouse shootout between Billy Russo's goons/Homeland security agents. The last 3 episodes were crazy as hell especially the fight scene between Frank/Billy in the park.

I like the twist they put on Frank/Russo instead of making them enemies right out the gate. The Punisher as a whole started out too slow but picked up towards the end. 7/10.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punisher on film as a whole:

1. Punisher War Zone
    2. The Punisher
    3. The Punisher (1989)
    4. The Punisher (2004)
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I just finished watching this series. Way better than that trash Iron Fist series Marvel gave us. My only problem with this series is the same as DD it takes so long for the story telling to pickup the pace. The real action didn't get started until the warehouse shootout between Billy Russo's goons/Homeland security agents. The last 3 episodes were crazy as hell especially the fight scene between Frank/Billy in the park.

I like the twist they put on Frank/Russo instead of making them enemies right out the gate. The Punisher as a whole started out too slow but picked up towards the end. 7/10.

Story has to be told. Can't just jump straight to action and there was action before before that warehouse. You forgot about the woods with the PMC from Billy hunting them down? The pacing was on point and things escalated natural to me.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    On ep 10 I see why they pushed this ? back lol

And Frank has gotten shot 22x this season...

FOH lol

Put in spoiler fun snatcher
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Just finished it. This was great.

I really liked Billy and as someone said shoutout to my man curtis
    I liked the Brotherhood shared between, Frank, and Billy had in curt's apt.

Each one would ? Billy and Vice versa but Billy let curt put his leg on and get coffee, then after curt and frank tried to ? Billy and after Billy shoots curt he promises not to shoot him as curt hands him the phone with Frank on the line.

? even Billy helped Frank ? rawls

What was also dope to me was when frank tried to ? rawls with the rifle and the glass was bulletproof

This was visceral though and I loved it. Only downside is like the first two eps but it picked up nicely
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh yeah
    this guy Frank CAN'T die lol

Right after rawls beat the ? out of him and punctured his lung and was taken care of he was walking and talking fine. Then the shot with Billy and 3 days later he's fine. Homie shoulda died from blood loss about 6x this season and he makes DD really look like a ? .
    I said the same thing I was like this ? got all kinda internal bleeding and blunt trauma...intestines is mush...but he still here lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard this was ultra violent. I can't be watching heads getting blown off and ?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best comic series adaptation imo