The Flash (CW)

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    It's clear he wants flashes body that regenerates rapidly to replace his body which is deteriorating rapidly

Congratulations on knowing how to properly watch a TV show lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    It's clear he wants flashes body that regenerates rapidly to replace his body which is deteriorating rapidly

What if his brain is faster than the body and still deteriorates anyway? The thinker has not thought of everything. I out thought the thinker, boom.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not forget the house is still ? ...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm the only one that laughed when DeVoe took his toupee off and you could see the ? brain?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snart and Thawne going to be in the crossover? Nice
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    wally came back and no ? was given. I don't even think he's in the crossover. they need to write him off the show for good.

Don’t be dumb. He’s Iris’ brother. She’s getting married in the crossover. Of course he’s gonna be there. He’s fruity as hell this season but he’s not that bad

barely.........
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like how events in previous seasons are now starting to pay off

Emergency Awesome did a dope ass video at the end of season 3 where he explained the thinker's origins. Really coming all together now
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thawne had Barry in his feelings lol. Still ruining his life. That's some serious hatred.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Rofl @ Thawne coming out in the wheel chair
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The Ray on TV interesting.

If I'm not mistaken they have DC animated coming out on this same storyline and the Ray is the star of it.

yes its the same Ray (same actor voices him in animated series as well)
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rofl @ Thawne coming out in the wheel chair

Troll to the 10x power lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ? was just awkward. If they ? they ? but the kiss was unnecessary
  • Broddie
    Options

If I'm not mistaken they have DC animated coming out on this same storyline and the Ray is the star of it.

This is not The Ray you remember. This is based on the rebirth comics "let's make a character who was never ? into a ? one so that he could fit into the arrowverse. Diversity!" version not the classic Freedom Fighters version.

This scene was another reminder to their female viewers that Wentworth is a ? so they could never have him.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wentworth Miller is ? in real life (So is Victor Garber who plays Prof Stein) The Ray always been ? Hero in comics to my knowledge and Berlanti who runs all these shows is also ? in real life
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Wentworth Miller is ? in real life (So is Victor Garber who plays Prof Stein) The Ray always been ? Hero in comics to my knowledgeand Berlanti who runs all these shows is also ? in real life

Where did you get this from?

In the 25 years he's been around Ray Terrill was never ? until earlier this year when he was reintroduced during the Rebirth initiative. That was also clearly done cause Berlanti and his cronies had plans for him outside of comics. Intermedia synergy and all that jazz.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

This is not The Ray you remember. This is based on the rebirth comics "let's make a character who was never ? into a ? one so that he could fit into the arrowverse. Diversity!" version not the classic Freedom Fighters version.

This scene was another reminder to their female viewers that Wentworth is a ? so they could never have him.

The ? agenda is real. They did the same thing to Iceman of the X-Men

And that ? was weird as hell too. So classic Bobby is a ? but present Bobby still likes ? but it's the same guy not dopplegangers? LOL Marvel smh.
  • Broddie
    Options

The ? agenda is real. They did the same thing to Iceman of the X-Men

And that ? was weird as hell too. So classic Bobby is a ? but present Bobby still likes ? but it's the same guy not dopplegangers? LOL Marvel smh.

Present Bobby just came out in the comics now smh when the younger Bobby came out.

*sighs*

Yeah I don't really miss buying Marvel comics.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't enjoy ? anymore!!!
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So Killer Frost is basically Ice from Justice League International now. Makes sense since 80% of the CW heroes were JLI members.

Flash, Vibe, Vixen, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Commander Steel, Elongated Man etc. were all team members in JLI. All they're missing is Batman, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Power Girl.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? so ? dope!! todays kids dont know how lucky they are to have this on tv
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

True it's definitely better than Trial of The Incredible Hulk and all that other ? I saw as a kid.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

True it's definitely better than Trial of The Incredible Hulk and all that other ? I saw as a kid.

4bfa212b2bb430f6ce3b89505b60f7e9.jpg

I peeped your sarcasm. you stay grumpy fam