And Another One.....Senator Al Franken Apologizes For Groping Woman On USO Tour

13»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Man if they discussed the amount of women that sexually harass men at the workplace the tables would turn. I work with a bunch of women and they ? they do and say, I even had a broad feel me up multiple times, but men are predators

Women are highly inappropriate at work but it's not exactly the same thing

LOL man ? it, we don't play the victim card is all
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again some of you just reading the title and not the story. I like how she says he kissed her without consent....when they were rehearsing a kiss that she agreed too and knew about before had.

Told you guys earlier the "me too" stuff is going to get wild the sec we started turning a blind eye to wild claims because we didnt like the person who was accused of it.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man if they discussed the amount of women that sexually harass men at the workplace the tables would turn. I work with a bunch of women and they ? they do and say, I even had a broad feel me up multiple times, but men are predators

Bruh

Soon as they feel that bicep, it's over.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ @ most of these comments.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are more than welcome to take your complaints to the HR department.

Calling a man a predator is not exonerating women from being predators as well.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics and videos from that same uso tour

https://youtu.be/rJidGI-NMd0

xvrouo1ec83y.jpeg
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Pics and videos from that same uso tour

https://youtu.be/rJidGI-NMd0

xvrouo1ec83y.jpeg

Smash
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    I know it's ? Trump and administration around these parts but Mike Pence saying he's never alone w/ a woman ain't looking so dumb now.

PlushGlamorousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

Especially since it was liberals that mocked and made fun of him for it, now it mostly liberals getting caught up in this ? .

He was mocked because of the reason he gave for it...his was based on evangelical christian ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    So wait...? is complaining about not being able to walk up on random women in parties and start grinding on them? Did it ever occur to you that there's women who never liked that ? to begin with even back when you did it?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo April Oneal looks like a white @Kai
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    blackrain wrote: »
    So wait...? is complaining about not being able to walk up on random women in parties and start grinding on them? Did it ever occur to you that there's women who never liked that ? to begin with even back when you did it?

You've never been to a party in your life have you. Women who don't wanna dance tell you they don't want to dance. They don't stand around like ? waiting on people to creepily grind on them.

Women who do want to dance usually whine on you and make the first move. This ? acting like people actually walked up to random girls and started dry ? them lol. ? who actualy danced were smooth with it they don't need desperation.