Star Wars: Battlefront (November 17) (PS4 & Xbox One)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Something is seriously wrong if ? is ok with how they put microtransactions in this game. Not a matter of having money to buy or not, they putting out incomplete games and to fully enjoy it, you have to pay for certain content. The backlash for the pay to win is why EA made all these changes and temporarily halted microtransactions. GtaV is the only game that did microtransactions the right way.

Bruh gta v microtransitions are done the exact same way as others plus they are severely overpriced, you just get dlc free and its usually rehashed trash. GTA microtransactions and Call Of Duty microtransactions are the worst in the industry. But some of yall ? dont even understand the difference between microtransactions and dlc rofl how we suppose to take yall seriously?

You dont need to buy anything in gtaV though. Its just for people who dont want to grind at all. No paywall or nome of that ? .

You didnt have to buy nothing in battlefront, you just had to grind 10 hours 40 at first, to unlock the heros or buy microtransactions just like GTA. I swear ? be the least informed but the most vocal.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I dont even understand u gamers.

If i ever play its never online.

I dont get the appeal of playing online w/ strangers talkin ? . White teenage boys callin u ? n ? & all that ? .

Single player old school >>>

Im old i guess

The appeal is that the cpu just isnt challenging or interesting enough for some people also there are games out that dont attract the kind of base that calls people ? . Ive been playing destiny since 2015 online only, never been called a ? , battlefield since 2011 never called a ? .

I just seen this on twitter yesterday

2t8vc4bn1mqr.jpg

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont get the appeal of playing online w/ strangers talkin ? . White teenage boys callin u ? n ? & all that ? .

Im old i guess

Nothing better than getting the squad together and just playing and bullshitting. U never played GTA with the IC? Entertaining ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im old i guess

The appeal is that the cpu just isnt challenging or interesting enough for some people also there are games out that dont attract the kind of base that calls people ? . Ive been playing destiny since 2015 online only, never been called a ? , battlefield since 2011 never called a ? .

I just seen this on twitter yesterday

2t8vc4bn1mqr.jpg

Dope ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna sit and wait for the GOTY edition.

was there a goty version of the last one?

cause if so that ? didn't deserve it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna sit and wait for the GOTY edition.

was there a goty version of the last one?

cause if so that ? didn't deserve it

They’ll call it the “ultimate edition” l
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Something is seriously wrong if ? is ok with how they put microtransactions in this game. Not a matter of having money to buy or not, they putting out incomplete games and to fully enjoy it, you have to pay for certain content. The backlash for the pay to win is why EA made all these changes and temporarily halted microtransactions. GtaV is the only game that did microtransactions the right way.

Bruh gta v microtransitions are done the exact same way as others plus they are severely overpriced, you just get dlc free and its usually rehashed trash. GTA microtransactions and Call Of Duty microtransactions are the worst in the industry. But some of yall ? dont even understand the difference between microtransactions and dlc rofl how we suppose to take yall seriously?

You dont need to buy anything in gtaV though. Its just for people who dont want to grind at all. No paywall or nome of that ? .

You didnt have to buy nothing in battlefront, you just had to grind 10 hours 40 at first, to unlock the heros or buy microtransactions just like GTA. I swear ? be the least informed but the most vocal.

Ok you a ? thats ok with how microtransactions are set up in battlefront 2. The sales are down 61% between battlefront1 and 2 in the UK. Obviously people dont like how EA is doing things with the game including Disney's boss. You in the minority with your view of this game man. No beef here though just stating facts.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    People are talking with their wallets. EA doing the same ? ? take 2 is doing with NBA2K18 and its biting them in the ass. Im not against microtransactions, but the pay to win ? and making people grind to the point of it being damn mear pointless unless you buy something is a real problem. Any game built around making microtransactions a focal point is a no go for me.
  • The Recipe
    Options

Ok you a ? thats ok with how microtransactions are set up in battlefront 2. The sales are down 61% between battlefront1 and 2 in the UK. Obviously people dont like how EA is doing things with the game including Disney's boss. You in the minority with your view of this game man. No beef here though just stating facts.

They tried to do microtransaction just like GTA which you just praised so idk what your gripe is, those are facts also. EA is shady we all know they sabotaged titanfall 2 last year so they could buy respawn for a steal this year. #karma

I guess I just I have a better understanding of how business works, games are 60 usd and have been that price for 12 years during this time budgets for games have expanded but the price for games have stayed the same and thats not even taking into account inflation.

In 05 I was buying jordans for about 120-140$, those same jordans are 200$ dollars now. I use get Mc Chickens and Doubles from Mcdonalds fot 1$ them ? is 2 dollars now. I could buy a bag of chips for 99 cents or a 20 ounce pop they 2 dollars now. I may be in the minority with the amount of common sense I break this issue down with. Prices dont stay the same for anything for 10 years plus and if they do the product is inferior or your getting a smaller quantity for that price.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

They tried to do microtransaction just like GTA which you just praised so idk what your gripe is, those are facts also. EA is shady we all know they sabotaged titanfall 2 last year so they could buy respawn for a steal this year. #karma

I guess I just I have a better understanding of how business works, games are 60 usd and have been that price for 12 years during this time budgets for games have expanded but the price for games have stayed the same and thats not even taking into account inflation.

In 05 I was buying jordans for about 120-140$, those same jordans are 200$ dollars now. I use get Mc Chickens and Doubles from Mcdonalds fot 1$ them ? is 2 dollars now. I could buy a bag of chips for 99 cents or a 20 ounce pop they 2 dollars now. I may be in the minority with the amount of common sense I break this issue down with. Prices dont stay the same for anything for 10 years plus and if they do the product is inferior or your getting a smaller quantity for that price.

No gripe here. I just never felt like i had to biy a shark card
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im old i guess

Me: plays mafia 3 gets called "? " by enemy NPCs and police
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I just got battlefront 2 today, i like it so far...i haven’t really felt the need to buy anything yet, i feel like with the exception of skills kylo and vader play the same, i get Murked by Vader while playing hero’s vs villans

Only real hero’s i like are bounty hunter and yoda, which you already get, I’m pleased with the starting weapons for the classes so i can’t complain there, i just wished they would re release the Star Wars MMO that was around like year 2004-5 ish , i wish bf2 had deeper progression and maybe more of a unique feel for my class and or character

I played battlefront 1 and was pleased...

Any reason why obi juan kanobi ain’t in the game?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I just got battlefront 2 today, i like it so far...i haven’t really felt the need to buy anything yet, i feel like with the exception of skills kylo and vader play the same, i get Burke’s by Vader while playing hero’s vs villans

Only real hero’s i like are bounty hunter and yoda, which you already get, I’m pleased with the starting weapons for the classes so i can’t complain there, i just wished they would re release the Star Wars MMO that was around like year 2004-5 ish , i wish bf2 had deeper progression and maybe more of a unique feel for my class and or character

I played battlefront 1 and was pleased...

Any reason why obi juan kanobi ain’t in the game?

I been hearing that obi wan , general grievous and others will be released through free dlc.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are talking with their wallets. EA doing the same ? ? take 2 is doing with NBA2K18 and its biting them in the ass. Im not against microtransactions, but the pay to win ? and making people grind to the point of it being damn mear pointless unless you buy something is a real problem. Any game built around making microtransactions a focal point is a no go for me.

? dont have to buy vc in 2k i dont want to hear that ?

I got a 90(can go up to 91) rated myplayer and a 84( can go up to 88) rated myplayer never brough vc and i play 2 other games

The misconception is from people who only play mypark and that you have to be a 90 to win games ive seen 90s with horrible records

After your first season you start making 1k vc a game not counting endorsements you really get like 1500vc then you get huge checks for incentives (10-14) racks can accumulate in bonuses than you have pop up incentives like winning 5 park games in gataorade tshirt

Then 2k gives you a 30 game boost on everything when you participate on 1 mountain dew event