1151617181921»

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I was running Pulse build but once Ares Wizard shut down it was a wrap for me. Couldn't even find links let alone working ones. Terrarium is great for movies and tv shows but without kodi i have nothing for live sport smh

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I WAS WONDERING WTF WAS GOING ON WITH ARES WIZARD

Gone forever fam never to come back. The owners got that letter from the Feds smh

When did this happen?

Last week maybe the week before. I went on the Ares Wizard site/blog to find out more info and sure enough it's a wrap

Well damn.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the message in Pulse one day saying that it would no longer be updated. There is a new site that host it and I wrote the URL down, but it's at the crib right now.
  • bull6599
    Damn near all of the sports add ons on KODI are ? at this point. Download the Mouse Toggle app and then download Chrome on your Firestick. Go to sportsarefree.xyz and watch all your sports in great quality.
  • bull6599
    Also the Amazon store won't let you download Chrome from there. Go to the app store on your phone (I got a Galaxy 7 so I'm not sure about iPhone) and down an app called apps2fire. It allows you to upload apps from your phone to your Fire TV/Stick. Download chrome on your phone then upload it to your Fire TV using apps2fire.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bull6599 Good ? my guy...need this ? for the Sports !!!!
  • bull6599
    There's also a live tv app called UKTVNow. I ise it for ESPN mostly but it's a little better than Mobdro imo.
  • Maywood
    Is There a YouTube Tutorial for It ?
  • bull6599
    Maywood wrote: »

Idk. Didn't check. If you go into apps2fire it'll list all the apps installed on your phone on the home screen. Scroll over to the right to setup and you can search for your Fire TV, but it's easier to just enter your Fire TV's IP address. Once it connects go back to Local Apps and just click on the app your trying to upload. It'll give you a progress bar to show you how much has loaded. Once it's complete just check your Fire TV for the app.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    bull6599 wrote: »

Idk. Didn't check. If you go into apps2fire it'll list all the apps installed on your phone on the home screen. Scroll over to the right to setup and you can search for your Fire TV, but it's easier to just enter your Fire TV's IP address. Once it connects go back to Local Apps and just click on the app your trying to upload. It'll give you a progress bar to show you how much has loaded. Once it's complete just check your Fire TV for the app.

@bull6599 yo I did all of this and I don't see Chrome on the stick anywhere. It should be Under "your apps" on the home screen right?
  • Maywood

bsd7x0tytpsa.gif
  • bull6599
    Stew wrote: »

@bull6599 yo I did all of this and I don't see Chrome on the stick anywhere. It should be Under "your apps" on the home screen right?

@Stew Yeah. If not go all the way to the end of that row and click "See All". Or go to:

Settings>Application>Manage Installed Applications

You should find it there.

• bull6599
    So I tried to upload Chrome to my Firestick in one of my bedrooms upstairs and it wouldn't work so I did some research and found an alternative:

http://www.lowtechgrandma.com/2017/09/12/install-chrome-on-amazon-fire-tv-stick/
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Kodi ? aint good for ? anymore. Sources don't even play anymore and the ones that do, buffer so ? much that it makes you not want to even deal with it.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My uncle had some family over his house and someone cleared out his whole firestick. I was trying to redo it for him with the Apollo build he was already accustom too but can't since Ares Wizard is down. Anyone know of any other builds that have Specto on it already.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    My uncle had some family over his house and someone cleared out his whole firestick. I was trying to redo it for him with the Apollo build he was already accustom too but can't since Ares Wizard is down. Anyone know of any other builds that have Specto on it already.

Time to join Terranium gang

Whoever cleared his stick deserves bad things
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Aye shout out Kodi Gang and Terrarium Terrorist. Saved me about $800 this year. Yall the real MVPs

errnrjnmwa4v.jpg
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrarium is where it's at. Easy download and got everything. Seems too good to be true.