Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    So is this cam's 1st legitimate loss on wax ??

Funeral music was better than curtissss. Cam is just such a likeable guy that no one wants to admit it

Amen. That track had "Cam" ass on vacation lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "Curtisssssssss rewind Dj Curtissssss"

"How's the king of NY rocking sandals with jeans?
    Open toe sandals with chancletas with jeans on
    How's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans and he 42 years old?"

"Take your daughter, R Kelly, have my way with her face! And your mom’s a whip ? head
    And you claim to be a hip-hop head? Ooh ? , two shots in his hip-hop head
    This way the whole world know that hip-hop’s dead!"

I notice all killas diss track at ? had something stick out about them this one I ain't get that Besides "only sister I ? was yours" which was meh
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Hell Rell getting knocked out
    Juelz teeth knocked out
    Camron getting bodied by a ? who was dancing in Brandy's video

You know what's ? up ? Karma caught up to Cam....

Fast forward to last 2 years, Dipset break up & Jim goes on Hot 97 & airs out all the ? . Jim comes out looking like the most loyal. The dips finally make amends & we get a crackhead washed version of Juelz, Cam gets sonned.

Jay-Z told us about this ? a decade ago..... The video at the Ruckers, 50 Cent ethering dude/hot summer, Dipset members talking about Cam being shoddy, & now this. The problem is that Cam is an idiot he played himself & squandered not just his but his whole squad's comeback.

Mase choosing not to clap back all those years ago means he looked down on Cam & never took him serious to begin with. He was prolly happy to see another Harlem brother come up & win. Then finally was like "? it". We laughed at Mase all these years only to watch him get the last laugh. My ? he played the ? outta Cam even with the tweets.

Bruh, how you even comfortable speculating so much on what grown ass men felt and thought for over 20+ years?

My ? ... you’re on a website where all we do is talk about rappers daily in the reason. You trying too hard to look cool. FOH. This is HipHop.

Shut the ? up b. You stay with the same copy and paste response. Time to change youre tired ass style up.

Who the hell are you? If it looks like I’m saying the same ? then at least I’m consistent and I mean wtf I say. A lot of you don’t even know wtf is going on and always have something to say. You call yourself trying to play ? but you just end up looking dumb in the long run. You need to hop off ? right now. Either join the conversation or shut the ? up. You could learn something. Learn to respect other people’s opinions as well you clown. All u need is the face paint ? I swear and u would be a certified clown

Aight bro, you consistently a ? . We cool though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'll say it again.. Mase been nice... Where the hell you ? been? Cams diss wasn't wack. If you really listen he was spitting.. It's just the beat and the mix isn't up to the standard we are used to from Cam.. The surprise about how nice mase is has me baffled.. Similar to those that are surprised that Jay Z wrote still Dre. How you call your self a hip hop head and don't know these facts?

I'm gonna keep it 100 since now everyone is allegedly (have always been) Mase fans apparently. I always respected his flow and held it in high regard (you can dig up the thread where I did) but I never followed Mase like that. I just never saw Mase as a battle rapper not saying he wasn't a lyricist but when you think of lyricists Mase ain't one that immediately comes to mind.

In fact I never even took him seriously. When he signed to G-UNIT that was the only time I cared for Mase. When take em to church came out I was co-signing Cam and the Dips and so were a lot of ? in this thread.
    So you never heard of Murda Ma$e?
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I think Ma$e dropped a track like a year ahalf ago and everyone om here was like”sounds like Murda Ma$e is back”, and he didnt make noise again until this past weekend. I mean I think ? fans always knew what Ma$e was capable of non commercial wise.

Found it
    https://youtu.be/XKU7r4Cyx_8
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I got clowned into bolivia a while ago for saying I liked breathe stretch shake

That ? was fire, and you know what.... (not talking to you Cash, in general speaking terms)

If people didnt like Ma$e before fine.

If people liked Ma$e before fine.

But dont flip flop now.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed your view on music is also terrible.

it be like dat sometimes
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got clowned into bolivia a while ago for saying I liked breathe stretch shake

That ? was fire, and you know what.... (not talking to you Cash, in general speaking terms)

If people didnt like Ma$e before fine.

If people liked Ma$e before fine.

But dont flip flop now.

I agree. ? on here flip more than Comey
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I'll say it again.. Mase been nice... Where the hell you ? been? Cams diss wasn't wack. If you really listen he was spitting.. It's just the beat and the mix isn't up to the standard we are used to from Cam.. The surprise about how nice mase is has me baffled.. Similar to those that are surprised that Jay Z wrote still Dre. How you call your self a hip hop head and don't know these facts?

a lot of folk on here are young.. like in they 20s... they were babies in 97. also folk are sheep in regards to popularity... they hear mase and automatically think shiny suit soft ? etc... while never hearing his mixtapes children of the corn or full albums. He is all those Harlem mcs father. along with kanye and fab. Jay also bit that mans flo.anyway for me it was refreshing to see him show he still got it.

You reaching with this. Jay dropped before Ma$e and Ma$e had a different flow when he was with C.O.C. Jay had a laid back flow before Ma$e started flowing like he did o Harlem World. In My Life Time (song) came out in 95' which would be the base of Jay's style going forward. Never heard no one compare Jay and Ma$e in my life. You mean Fab bit his flow.

a lot of folk on here are young.. like in they 20s... they were babies in 97. also folk are sheep in regards to popularity... they hear mase and automatically think shiny suit soft ? etc... while never hearing his mixtapes children of the corn or full albums. He is all those Harlem mcs father. along with kanye and fab. Jay also bit that mans flo.anyway for me it was refreshing to see him show he still got it.

Jay Z vs Mase in 97 was real...

Jay Z in my lifetime vol 1 came out fall of 1997 a week after Mase Harlem World album came out.. had Jay Z biting Mase shining suit style Jay Z looking like Joe the Camel in this Sunshine video..

https://youtu.be/zraAA6CTtj8

jmgfb7075itn.png

https://youtu.be/rIvEiTrq9kk
    j92rncb34jtf.gif
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/0VvgdM7UTHE

Damn a lot done changed since horse and carriage!
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This ? ain't about Jay. Let's keep this on Cam and Ma$e. People always bring Jay up some how but be complaining when the Reason is mostly about him. Yall like reverse ? riders man. The Reason never changes. One reason I never come in here much. Anyway. Ma$e bodied Cam. Good to hear lyrics take the lead instead of popularity.

Jay Z subliminal diss Mase on Imaginary Player...Facts ... Jay Z Stans cannot handle the truth

https://youtu.be/GcRD6Aj8FdE
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Ma$e dropped a track like a year ahalf ago and everyone om here was like”sounds like Murda Ma$e is back”, and he didnt make noise again until this past weekend. I mean I think ? fans always knew what Ma$e was capable of non commercial wise.

Found it
    https://youtu.be/XKU7r4Cyx_8

he also ripped this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzZloQCukw0

(just realized this was released 8-9 years ago)
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No excuse. In my 20's too.

Researched all that was before me when limewire came out.

That's like not knowing about bob marley because you weren't born in the 60's

Well said, I just hit 30 (was like 10-11 when pac and b.i.g died) but still listen to classics from Main Source, Mac Dre, Pete Rock and CL Smooth and Run DMC for example, if you like hip hop you research and listen to the classics... Like sports and the history of your team...

I ENVY the people that have to opportunity to listen to certain classics FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I would love to have that feeling again, of hearing some album that blows youre mind for the very first time!!!

Like hearing BIG, Pac and ? for the first time

latest?cb=20150101175453
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Well said, I just hit 30 (was like 10-11 when pac and b.i.g died) but still listen to classics from Main Source, Mac Dre, Pete Rock and CL Smooth and Run DMC for example, if you like hip hop you research and listen to the classics... Like sports and the history of your team...

I ENVY the people that have to opportunity to listen to certain classics FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I would love to have that feeling again, of hearing some album that blows youre mind for the very first time!!!

latest?cb=20150101175453

Maaan ain't nothing like hearing Dre's production discography again. SOC, Chronic, eazy duz it... and most importantly....2001

That album started like a movie with the THX sound. I had goosebumps as a kid when I first heard it. We were broke af so only one dude we know had the album. And one week we got to borrow it lmao.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    I dont think Ma$e really changed his flow, from C.O.C to BadBoy to G Unit just changed the subject matter (when he got to BadBoy), people forget he even dropped a 'Harlem World' group album with So So Def... But even when he dropped 'Double Up' I thought that was alot more grimy then 'Harlem World' and abit closer to the Murda Mase...

'Harlem World' and 'Double Up' used to get rinsed though when I was in school, they are hip hop classics to me (and get my nostalgic haha) when he came back with 50 and said 'I dont know why Loon and Fabby wont, just say Im the daddy' I cracked up and though he was back, I had high hopes for 50 and Mase as a team...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQRv2-LriSc

I put Mase down as the father of the ALOT of MC's style, even 50 especially after he shot: 'From the last shootout I got a dimple on my face/It’s nothing, I can go after Mase’s fan base'

• water ur seeds
    edited November 2017
    Options

latest?cb=20150101175453

Maaan ain't nothing like hearing Dre's production discography again. SOC, Chronic, eazy duz it... and most importantly....2001

That album started like a movie with the THX sound. I had goosebumps as a kid when I first heard it. We were broke af so only one dude we know had the album. And one week we got to borrow it lmao.

One of the best feelings ever is getting goosebumps to music, its like getting high haha especially when you with a friend and youre both like 'oooooh schitt, you hear that?!?!' and you both vibing off an album/tune on the same wavelength, kinda like when you kicking knowledge or someones kicking knowledge to you and you get it... I guess its the same thing fans of all musical genres get... apart from pop music fans...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Yo Cam's gone from getting praised for having dope mixtape like a week or so ago, mad people were like 'Cam is back' to having the internet going in on how Mase either'd etc haha cold game...