What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wentworth

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On season 4 episode 12 yo wtf is wrong with Will Jackson doing......nigga do ur fucking job...supplying cell phones and shit
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapitalB wrote: »

uhhhhh yeh..
    yall can have this bitch..

#BeaaintBae
    Keep watching nigga. It's impossible not to fall in love with Bea's character haha

nlelbo.jpg
    illestni99ainneAP21MistyKnight
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »

uhhhhh yeh..
    yall can have this bitch..

#BeaaintBae
    Keep watching nigga. It's impossible not to fall in love with Bea's character haha

Foh....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Mastery
    edited November 2017
    Aite just finished season 4.....bullshit ...Ferguson won AND she beats the murder case in the real world w a half ass attorney.....

Btw the broad who plays Ferguson deserves an Oscar

King of GAillestni99ainneMistyKnight TonyDubbz
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »

@MsSouthern we told you!!!!

I didn't know what this shit was before I started watching...just pressed play cuz they kept recommending it to me on netflix. Life was never the same lol
    Masteryillestni99ainneTonyDubbz
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Vera trash
    Mastery wrote: »
    I said it before I'll say it again, vinegar tits the best character on the show.

i3cp1ldns3fi.gif
    I said it before I'll say it again, vinegar tits the best character on the show. Fight me. I'm ready.

Fuck outta here....arguably the what character on the show...u slag

*ice cube voice* FUCK ALL YALL
    MasteryTonyDubbz
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aite just finished season 4.....bullshit ...Ferguson won AND she beats the murder case in the real world w a half ass attorney.....

Btw the broad who plays Ferguson deserves an Oscar

This nigga can twist anything!

But cosign on the bolded.
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had 49 new notifications

ALL of them came from this thread

good job everyone!
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Doreens baby and Liz daughter storyline sucks
    Chi SnowElzo69Renaissance
    Starting season 5 ep 2 at work

l938e6tr7l8q.jpg

Mastery
    Frankie's stupid ass gun

MasteryChi Snow
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Great fucking show!

I want it to all be over but I bet some how, some way......it ain't what it seems

Ferguson aint dead B

mark my words, some lil Australian man walking his yorkshire poodle is gonna stumble across her whenever his dog starts barking at the ground, then he gone get the cops, they gone dig her up and she gonna come back and have all them motherfuckers lookin like they seen a ghost.

She aint dead B, im tellin u

She gone...
    MasteryTonyDubbzillestni99ainneAP21
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Great fucking show!

I want it to all be over but I bet some how, some way......it ain't what it seems

Ferguson aint dead B

mark my words, some lil Australian man walking his yorkshire poodle is gonna stumble across her whenever his dog starts barking at the ground, then he gone get the cops, they gone dig her up and she gonna come back and have all them motherfuckers lookin like they seen a ghost.

She aint dead B, im tellin u
    Bruh! She like the Undertaker

Heroin to the neck? Ate that

Jumped by 5 chicks in the yard? No problem

Jasper testifying? Hit an

Need to take out a tongue? Bribe a nurse

She just too damn good

i told yall she s the goat like 3 pages ago

Chi SnowTonyDubbz
    Yo Ferguson was in the yard like

King of GAChi SnowTonyDubbz