Comics online

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
For those of you who may sit and work at a computer all day and have some freetime: http://readcomiconline.com/ComicList

? has changed my life. I am way less productive at work and couldnt be happier.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. I still love collecting the physical copies, but this ? will especially help out with all the tie ins I dont get to read and older comics i never got the chance to peep.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good look fellas
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope. already use a similar type of site for my anime and manga.
    now I can get up on the comic game too.
    praise the internet.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thanks man i'll definitely check this out. now I can read the comics I lost as a kid.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my go to site got shut down. ill try this one.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this site is great they even have tie in event stories like death of superman. knight fall, no mans land etc on play list. I was reading the flash volume 1 #224. barry was getting remarried when a guardian from oa appeared to him in an astral projection explaining to barry that reverse flash was released from a pocket limbo dimension due to an anomaly in the cosmos where he had been trapped there for four years. barry gets flashbacks of thawne killing iris at a costume party which causes barry to break down. instead of getting married he speeds off to face him. they meet up and do battle all across the world racing and fighting at the same time. the story constantly cuts to barry's fiance and wedding guest waiting for him.
    the guardian also appears to wally and wally rushes off to join the fight but the guardian depowers wally and tell him this fight is barry's alone. cut back to flash and thawne involve in the chase that leads to outer space where reverse flash stows away on a shuttle when they get back to earth the chase leads back to barry's fiancée as reverse flash attemps to ? her in the same way he killed iris but flash stops him at the last second and instantly kills him accidentally .
    i'm on the next issue where they are sending thawnes body to the morgue but the captain cold and the rogues intervene. I have old batman super man gl and justice league comics but I've only read 2 flash books in my later life. dc is goat.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope, al the batman I want..

I been buying TPB, and it's pricey, but I like holding the book in hand and smelling a new comic..

but since I'm so behind, it's gonna be a fortune to catch-up waiting weeks at a time for my stores to have what I need..

I'll read these but I'm buying rebirth
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just sucking to downloading, doing issues 0-52 +annuals takes about 1-2 hours

this site keeps crashing on me
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the comics and manga online but i still buy the hardcovers and manga volumes because i like physically having them plus they act like a decoration for my place.
  • DanSmith
    DanSmith Members Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm good at writing. how to find an online job?
  • NickThomson
    NickThomson Members Posts: 4
    Options
    If you have experience and a desire to work, then you can become a freelance author of student work for the company writemyessayonline.com. This work certainly requires colossal labor, literacy, perseverance, constant self-education, but all this will give you the desired results. First, you need to earn credibility among customers and then just do your job.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shadows of Oblivion comic by Shawn Mccauley
    shadowsofoblivion.shawnmccauley.com/
  • STELLA BAN
    STELLA BAN Members Posts: 3
    Options
    This painting definitely calls for gigantic labor, literacy, perseverance, steady self-training, however, all this can provide you with the desired results.Pay Someone To Do my Essay I examine the comics and manga online but I still purchase the hardcovers and I love ? having them plus they act as a decoration for my area. it is gonna be a fortune to seize-up waiting weeks at a time for my stores to have what I want.