Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

The question should be:

""Fellas do you believe a chick should judge and condemn you based on your body count ""??

If she chooses to who the ? am I to tell her she wrong.

That is my answer.

Man or woman just because you ? a lot of people that doesn't make you a bad person. It just means everybody not going to accept what you did and see you as relationship material.

this is the GOAT ? right here.

still gonna catch that fade but this ? is right.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just cut to the chase and skip the ? ...

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

Unless she was cheating on some ? and ? 2 ? on the side, I don't see the issue.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Ain't nothing corny about not wanting a slore.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

One a yamp always a yamp. You can always control your sexual desires.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

We rather have a woman who didnt do that now are we wrong

I really don't care what you like. What you're gonna get is a different thing. To think a grown woman hasn't ever had a sexual encounter you don't "approve of" before she even met you is just stupid.

Btw not all women are like that u think a woman in the Sudan or a muslim sees the world as u

Ok... I don't recall saying that. I live in a country where I can ? and not get stoned so... Ain't talking about them.

maybe you need a few rocks thrown at you.

9PPl2cj.gif
    but im sure you like'

shatner.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    crazy how women think to ask a guy to lower his standard cause she a hoe but we can ask her to lower her standard cause we aint working and broke.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat, you're still grammatically wrong.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Refer kat

Refer.

cd405vjd9mbu.png

You tried it.

Nope not doing this.

Have a good'un

Yeah, I deleted my post, too. ? it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    This thread ended up being hilarious

someone need to add this site to his twitter or youtube page
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of these ? deserve the cersi treatment
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all still haven't answered

Having sex with minors = ?

Having sex with the same sex = homosexuality

Having sex with dead people = necrophile

Why is that such a hard concept to grasp??
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whoever doubted it wouldn't'?

lol

THIS, LLS
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I haven't watched the video, but let me set the record straight...3 people in a room having sex is a threesome...

I know some of y'all like to have sex with your homeboy and play it off like a train, but it is what it is...

They are bisexual and don't even know it.

cupt7jrjolaq.gif

? that makes your soul burn slow

I ain't never ever eva got down with runnin' chick's

That ? suspect as ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Kat, you're still grammatically wrong.

I disagree.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

The question should be:

""Fellas do you believe a chick should judge and condemn you based on your body count ""??

That is my answer.

Man or woman just because you ? a lot of people that doesn't make you a bad person. It just means everybody not going to accept what you did and see you as relationship material.

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-05/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-29241-1494901470-3.gif[/img]
    Demolishes-White-Walker.gif

LLS!!!!!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I haven't watched the video, but let me set the record straight...3 people in a room having sex is a threesome...

I know some of y'all like to have sex with your homeboy and play it off like a train, but it is what it is...

They are bisexual and don't even know it.

cupt7jrjolaq.gif

? that makes your soul burn slow

I ain't never ever eva got down with runnin' chick's

That ? suspect as ?

That train ? for black young guys was out of need we didnt kno how to get one on. One ? once we learned how to go dolo the ? was over 30 year niggs aint trying to run trains lets they idk..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2017
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-05/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-29241-1494901470-3.gif[/img]

LLS!!!!!
    aww ? ....why you bringing up old stuff?

stay focused bruh
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why I made it, I knew it would be good conversation cause there are some women on here who have had sex with 2 men simultaneously in the past .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing better than warm ? after a hard day of work.

? nut and sleep in that thang
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

You ain’t planting no flags or exploring new land, these hoes for everybody.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality

Chocolate releases oxytocin, should I avoid girls who ate 3 or 4 bars in one night also?

The insecurity from some of yall is tragic, she ain’t a used car homie. The ? doesn’t depreciate because of how many owners it has previously, if she a real one then she a real one.

She's worse than a used car. A car can be refurbished, parts replaced engines tuned fuel lines flushed. Hell you can change the engine upgrade it.

A woman depreciates over time. She got a window like an athlete. Her 20s are her prime years but them the years females like to hoe around and find themselves.

The older a woman gets The less viable her eggs are, the more emotional baggage she carries from letting a 100+ different ? inside her. She desperate for that one true love [read: sucka] to validate her and make her feel like she not just a washed up thot.

By the time they wanna settle down they bringing to the table is student loan debt and some Larry Holmes ? .

dont forget she likes to brag about who she let have the ? ....from athletes to lawyers. thats her validation.
    she angry at letting all them ? hit an she gotta live off her own income.

Basically there are a lot of females who out here hoein and at the end of the don't got ? to show for it. She's basically a failed woman.
    A successful woman is a prostitute, she is able to trade her ? for tangible assets that are the source of her validation.

That's why strippers brag when they literally checkin a bag at the end of the night. Buying houses cars etc etc. That's why a lot of silly hoes (majority of females) hate on successful hoes behind closed doors

@CapitalB @LordZuko

which am i talking to again?

actually since uv made the comparison iv been watchin his posts more..

1. he gives too much of a ?
    ull NNNNEVER see me arguin to such a length wit these lesbian ? and feminist ?

i aint typin that much.. i aint readin that much.

second, he’s too articulate..
    u can tell he actually gives a ? about whats next to come out his mouth.. big words.. complete thoughts..

id never.

and lastly..
    we’re on different sides of the argument this time..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !