skpjr78 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    if not for dre beats and lil john remixes nyc hip hop wouldnt exist

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

My ? that was a solid 10 years ago

and nyc aint been ? since

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems. All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

we talking about NY here, and you named 50 Cent, Fat Joe(The Greatest Mediocre Rapper of all time) and French Montana of all ppl...This woulda been cool in 2005.
    And the fact that you couldn't even name that YouTube rapper says enough lol

So we still putting age limits huh? Rolling Stones could do the Super Bowl and it would be loved. But y'all want hiphop artist to have a expiration date. Hov dropped the most highly praised album this year. Ma$e and Camron owned the hiphop world the past few days. I'm not from N.Y. but I'm not going to ignore their work. Like it or not, Cardi owned the radio. You might feel like it ain't ? , but facts are fax.

2017 was kind of a resurgence for New York Rappers ,some of the biggest records this year was from New York Rappers. The biggest beefs this year were between New York Rappers .

Joey
    Bronson
    Jay
    Fab and kiss
    Cardi B
    Remy ma
    Dave east
    A boogie

Heard casanova, papoose, and records with asap rocky and cardi B on it last week

Nicki minaj on rake it up, French Montana on unforgettable

It's been a good year and I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    if not for dre beats and lil john remixes nyc hip hop wouldnt exist

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

My ? that was a solid 10 years ago

and nyc aint been ? since

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems. All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

we talking about NY here, and you named 50 Cent, Fat Joe(The Greatest Mediocre Rapper of all time) and French Montana of all ppl...This woulda been cool in 2005.
    And the fact that you couldn't even name that YouTube rapper says enough lol

So we still putting age limits huh? Rolling Stones could do the Super Bowl and it would be loved. But y'all want hiphop artist to have a expiration date. Hov dropped the most highly praised album this year. Ma$e and Camron owned the hiphop world the past few days. I'm not from N.Y. but I'm not going to ignore their work. Like it or not, Cardi owned the radio. You might feel like it ain't ? , but facts are fax.

2017 was kind of a resurgence for New York Rappers ,some of the biggest records this year was from New York Rappers. The biggest beefs this year were between New York Rappers .

Joey
    Bronson
    Jay
    Fab and kiss
    Cardi B
    Remy ma
    Dave east
    A boogie

Heard casanova, papoose, and records with asap rocky and cardi B on it last week

Nicki minaj on rake it up, French Montana on unforgettable

It's been a good year and I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out

Mase
    Dipset
    Heatmakerz
    Uncle Murda

All dropped this week and it was fire
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I don’t even wanna go the region hate route but every time NY gets attention in HipHop, a south ? makes a thread like this.

It’s like they scared the shift is coming and go into some preemptive attack ? .

? had to pause the mase song to type this smh

I'm from cali bruh, deep east oakland.

I just want to hear new yaawk/east coast again. It's sad to see y'all in this sad state. I post on this every now and then just to hear y'all thoughts. East coast hip hop is damn near dead now. This is the worst state it's been in. Y'all don't even push the few that's still doing it like that. dave east, remy, joey bad ass/pro era, A$ap twelvey, A$ap nast..... that's about it lol. 40 cal was dropping classic material, hardly any of y'all ? with it. When troy ave was corny, mid core, and full of himself y'all said he was next. When he stepped his game up not too long ago, he wasn't y'all golden boy anymore WTF? Y'all went from being leaders to followers. Just look at your post, what kinda ? ass response is this? This aint east coast B!!!! This response is too humble and it sounds like you just gave up. That's what east coast hip hop is now, "can't beat'em shun, might as well join'em, naah mean?"

I said it before and i'll say it again

leech montana - souths ?
    A boogie wit da hoodie - south ?
    playboi carti - south ?
    nicki Minaj - south ? (people forget she from queens lol)
    Young MA - south ?
    Cardi B - south ?
    Azelia banks - south/UK ?
    Designer - south ?
    Uncle murder - west/just jumped on the south ?
    Bobby smurder - west/south/Chicago ?
    waka flocka - don't even claim new yaawk and act like he from the south

The list goes on, like who are y'all anymore?

There's some good convos in here, I'll be back later to address them when I get time. i'm gonna speak on y'all DJ's, Jay Z, not ? with yall own etc etc.

Oh yeah, let's not let this distract us from the fact that mase was caught with two trannys. Mr Cee too.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I don’t even wanna go the region hate route but every time NY gets attention in HipHop, a south ? makes a thread like this.

It’s like they scared the shift is coming and go into some preemptive attack ? .

? had to pause the mase song to type this smh

I'm from cali bruh, deep east oakland.

I just want to hear new yaawk/east coast again. It's sad to see y'all in this sad state. I post on this every now and then just to hear y'all thoughts. East coast hip hop is damn near dead now. This is the worst state it's been in. Y'all don't even push the few that's still doing it like that. dave east, remy, joey bad ass/pro era, A$ap twelvey, A$ap nast..... that's about it lol. 40 cal was dropping classic material, hardly any of y'all ? with it. When troy ave was corny, mid core, and full of himself y'all said he was next. When he stepped his game up not too long ago, he wasn't y'all golden boy anymore WTF? Y'all went from being leaders to followers. Just look at your post, what kinda ? ass response is this? This aint east coast B!!!! This response is too humble and it sounds like you just gave up. That's what east coast hip hop is now, "can't beat'em shun, might as well join'em, naah mean?"

I said it before and i'll say it again

leech montana - souths ?
    A boogie wit da hoodie - south ?
    playboi carti - south ?
    nicki Minaj - south ? (people forget she from queens lol)
    Young MA - south ?
    Cardi B - south ?
    Azelia banks - south/UK ?
    Designer - south ?
    Uncle murder - west/just jumped on the south ?
    Bobby smurder - west/south/Chicago ?
    waka flocka - don't even claim new yaawk and act like he from the south

The list goes on, like who are y'all anymore?

There's some good convos in here, I'll be back later to address them when I get time. i'm gonna speak on y'all DJ's, Jay Z, not ? with yall own etc etc.

Oh yeah, let's not let this distract us from the fact that mase was caught with two trannys. Mr Cee too.

20161022131559-2.jpg