So.. Miss South Africa won the Miss Universe pageant & the crown is going back to the Motherland…

Options
2»

Comments

• PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Nobody gonna say ? about Jamaica coming in third huh?

I did in ADHD and ? threw a fit
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa been looking like a lost cause for a while now, bout to join Cap B in the ? Africa movement. Then white folks and Asians gangstered that ? .
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If she was born there raised there I don’t see how she’s not South African.

Son she is a settler .... Not African

People are so confused..so if a white person is born in China does that make the Asian lol

Are you American?

I'm black..plus you didn't answer the question

Black aint a nationality, youre American or some kind of immigrant.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South Africa ain't been "black" in forever fam. When the ? said south Africa won I expected a white ? ... Now had you said miss Nigeria and then showed a white ? it would've been a travesty.

Speaking of South African women smashed one in undergrad she was also white 'dutch' or some ? but she was fine dena ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South Africa ain't been "black" in forever fam. When the ? said south Africa won I expected a white ? ... Now had you said miss Nigeria and then showed a white ? it would've been a travesty.

Speaking of South African women smashed one in undergrad she was also white 'dutch' or some ? but she was fine dena ? .

One of my boys back in the 90's was this white cat from South Africa. Cool as ? , always had the trees on deck, and he was nice on the turntables. When we first met I remember overhearing him saying something about being African to some white broad and was ready to read him the riot act until he said that his family was from South Africa. Then it made sense that he would refer to himself that way.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yeah, I feel that white South Africans claiming to be African isn't as crazy as it would be in most African countries. They have been in SA in significant numbers for centuries. Like most white South Africans can trace their lineage back generations in SA.
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    What is worse is that a lot of the Jamaican contestants I have seen in these pageants look nothing like the vast majority of Jamaicans.

E.g:

e952731ef9f355fbe3c2de9ea8821459.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's kinda funny how a country bares the name of the continent

but I guess the USA technically bares the name of the continent when you really think about it.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is worse is that a lot of the Jamaican contestants I have seen in these pageants look nothing like the vast majority of Jamaicans.

E.g:

Majority of the light skinned Jamaicans look like her. I seen plenty
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she was born there raised there I don’t see how she’s not South African.

Son she is a settler .... Not African

People are so confused..so if a white person is born in China does that make the Asian lol
    Yes because there Mongolids not asian an im a negroid an causcsoids. Ect
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It sounds like yall upset u didnt get #1 in white daddys acceptance contest
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even understand why these beauty pageants are still relevant.

When someone that looks like Uchemba wins I'll give a ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Over half of the world's diamonds are from africa (specifically places like Sierra Leone)

Yet the largest producer of the worlds natural resources are still mired in poverty...while other nations get rich from thier ? literally dug frim thier soil.

That ? should outrage you

Africa has too many corrupt leaders ,there is really no excuse why the continent has not produce a 1st world country by now.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

E.g:

My mum got this same complexion. I'm a lil darker but this ? all over my family
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My maa got the thing hair too
  • Undefeatable
    Options

E.g:

Majority of the light skinned Jamaicans look like her. I seen plenty

Majority of the 2% who are that light?

OK.

LMAO....
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    THERE actually ARE a lot of light skin Jamaicans and it's more than 2%
  • Yardie1