YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Lmao bout time to close this thread.

The go to insults when losing arguments have already begun(? )

Whats next? Yall must have a little ? ? Nh

I've said my peace with valid points.

Peace

So you're in your feelings about that but can call women every ? in the book because of what they do with their own vaginas.

.... so now I'm in my feelings?

Your comment was directed to sunlord and lord zuko.

You obviously dont read my comments because I've pointed out twice that you've misinterpreted my posts.

I've bashed scumbags as much as ? which I've said the entire thread . If I'm a scumbag that smashes everything that moves, just an all around dog ass ? .... I don't suspect a good girl to be with me.

That's what I've been saying the whole thread. I'm not one of these women haters in here bashing women.

I'm bashing people (men and women) who are all around disgusting but expect someone to put up with their ? with no consequences

Please explain to me, who is asking to put up with anyone's ? ?

Do you know these people?

Once again...have you read through the thread?

The thread stopped being about the people in the op 20 pages ago.

We are discussing the fact that people are saying that you should lower your standards to marry loose people or else you're insecure.

That's been the topic for the entire day.

Lmao she tried to use that 'their lives don't concern you' argument and it failed

Failed? So they concern you? Ok
  • Westie

Peace

So you're in your feelings about that but can call women every ? in the book because of what they do with their own vaginas.

You obviously dont read my comments because I've pointed out twice that you've misinterpreted my posts.

I've bashed scumbags as much as ? which I've said the entire thread . If I'm a scumbag that smashes everything that moves, just an all around dog ass ? .... I don't suspect a good girl to be with me.

That's what I've been saying the whole thread. I'm not one of these women haters in here bashing women.

I'm bashing people (men and women) who are all around disgusting but expect someone to put up with their ? with no consequences

We are discussing the fact that people are saying that you should lower your standards to marry loose people or else you're insecure.

There are 32 pages in this thread. I pop in and out. so there was more than the normal All hoes burn in hell rhetoric that y'all usually spit? Doubt it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    jono wrote: »
    Lol @ thinking she did it once and that all that was recorded is all that happened
    I’m one of those ppl that believe ignorance is bliss

I’m not gonna ? myself on what if and what else scenarios. Based off that ONE video and what was shown, it’s light

Now if she chooses to to divulge more info.......
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

Peace

Lmao she tried to use that 'their lives don't concern you' argument and it failed

This a message board, where we discuss topics, which is why the thread was made, for us to discuss, which is what we are doing. Since when did discussing topics on a message board reflect concern? what are you smoking?
  • Westie

Peace

There are 32 pages in this thread. I pop in and out. so there was more than the normal All hoes burn in hell rhetoric that y'all usually spit? Doubt it.

Lmao this is the equivalent of giving a presentation in class on a book you didnt read

Is it? Idgaf

Give me an IC F oh no.
  • Westie

Peace

This a message board, where we discuss topics, which is why the thread was made, for us to discuss, which is what we are doing. Since when did discussing topics on a message board reflect concern? what are you smoking?

I say concern, because a lot of you are writing, not you in particular, like you really have feelings for these situations. Like a hoe really hurt you. It boggles the Mind why There are so many feelings in so many posts.
  • Westie
    Also, you don't know what kind of day I had maybe I am smoking what the ? does it matter to you?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peace

I say concern, because a lot of you are writing, not you in particular, like you really have feelings for these situations. Like a hoe really hurt you. It boggles the Mind why There are so many feelings in so many posts.

But thats the point of a message board, to discuss topics. Not just you, but I hate the argument that if you type a lot about something, you must be hurt about it. Id rather have 30 pages of people going back and forth furthering the conversation than people on here making the same jokes they always make in every thread.
    Also, you don't know what kind of day I had maybe I am smoking what the ? does it matter to you?

well what type of day did you have? I hope it was good. And if you are smoking i hope its just weed
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

Peace

Y'all?
    Bet
  • Westie

Peace

Y'all?
    Bet

I just said yall because you seem a tad angry at hoes in this thread.

but what do I know? People say I'm angry all the time and I be baking cakes and ? and laughing at my posts Entertaining myself.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    I keep telling y'all that women follow men. If y'all want to stop 'hoe culture' you know what to do...

Untill y'all collectively say, 'nah babe, let's wait until we get to know each other better

Nah babe, I'm waiting until I'm married...

It's a man's world. Y'all wanted hoes, and now y'all got hoes.

LMAO

I'm not complaining about hoes.

At no point in time is a female not a hoe. Take that back, unless she is a nun.

Females trade on their ? even in traditional settings.

A ? basically has to acquire the requisite amount of wealth the woman's family is asking just to get some ? .

She still selling that box it's just in a scenario that's most beneficial for her.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator

Peace

Y'all?
    Bet

but what do I know? People say I'm angry all the time and I be baking cakes and ? and laughing at my posts Entertaining myself.

Lol I'm not angry at all. I'm just answering questions.

The angry ? are lord zuko and sunlord.

I have not once stated I hate hoes or scumbags. I just said that not ALL people are hoes and scumbags. And that's were the arguments started.
  • Westie

Peace

But thats the point of a message board, to discuss topics. Not just you, but I hate the argument that if you type a lot about something, you must be hurt about it. Id rather have 30 pages of people going back and forth furthering the conversation than people on here making the same jokes they always make in every thread.

well what type of day did you have? I hope it was good. And if you are smoking i hope its just weed

I'm not really talking about just replying in general. I don't know how anyone could look at a lot of the responses in this thread and not see an obvious anger towards women In some of the posts.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't reading 500 new posts. Did she drop another vid or nah?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why there 500 new posts what happened
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peace

Y'all?
    Bet

Bake me some cookies
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I think a lot of you that show so much disdain for women are sexually deprived or closeted. Those are the only possibilities.

? like that should be disclosed up front tho. Kinda like you married a ? and one day you get an email talmbout "Westie, here's an update list of sex offenders in your area" and that ? 's mugshot is in the email with y'all's address.