Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I’m from Harlem. Harlem World is wack as ?

Harlem pass revoked. Don't go back to Harlem b.

u77z0fl6f9hh.gif

LMAO!!!!! GOAT COMEBACK
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Mase made safe Commercial Music than became a Reverend, Personally I did not know anyone other than kids in Middle school bumping his album or tracks but hey to each their own I was in college when it came out still bumping Twista and Bone's albums respectively speculating on what would be popping with The Post Death Pac album that was about to drop. A lot of kats are still jamming to Mase in Reptar singing with Mya and Blackstreet reminiscing on their childhoods in here...

I gave you a wack for the bold. ? bless tho

Go ahead and cook cannot change your nature its all good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lmY0tjbZBE
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CTG came off like a groupie
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it worth interrupting my loop of this Talib and Jay E song to watch this ? ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    There is ONE thing about all this I wanna question:

Why hasn't Mase gone after Jim Jones? Jimmy was talking real reckless not just in that interview, but throughout that whole beef with Cam and Betha.

Kinda surprised Capo Status got a pass on this....

That's like being called out by Ted Dibiase and responding to Virgil.

LMAO
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Is it worth interrupting my loop of this Talib and Jay E song to watch this ? ?

Nah finish that first lolol

Cam said he doesn't have a sister and that he's never "dissed" Mase LOL he said he was just telling stories about what happened. Said that Take Em To Church was just stories about what happened and these are childhood stories to him. Said Mase is a liar and lie about a lot of ? . Spoke on the situation with Dipset, the Rucker Park ? , business dealings, said Dame never told him to diss Mase. Cleared up having IBS and dealing liquor. Also talked about Juju he said he never slept with the girl that's beefing with Juju over ? him word to his first son. Said when 50 came at him he was in Orlando because Juju is from there and they have houses there together (I remember years ago Cam said it was because he was tending to his mother who was having health issues but whatever). Said he never snaked the dips. Charlamagne didn't miss a beat he asked him everything he did hold off of dissing him tho.

Sounds like damage control....and in the past he said his mom's had a massive stroke that s why he moved to Orlando....almost at work I'll watch when I get there....they need Mase on there
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ctg only clowns those he dont have respect for maybe
  • RickyRich
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Im at the 25 min mark gotta watch the rest later. cam lyin about certain ? .
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cthagod came off biased AF lol
  • RickyRich
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

cuz he dont ? wit mase lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So mase was talking about faith evans not lil kim on that "? king of NY's ? "?
  • gemini86
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »

cuz he dont ? wit mase lol

Yea I know that. But when The Oracle came out, he was calling the beef Corny all while admitting mase had the better diss.

And I assume everyone knows what Mase meant about having his name tatted on him. Mase is Harlem world. He mentioned it twice.

“You have my name on the ribbon of the bird”

“You’ll always be my ? , you have my ? name tatted on you.”

We all know Cam left Jim in Rucker park. It wasn’t no one on one fight. Jim even admitted cam left him.

Juelz himself even said cam was doing ? up ? with his contract and wasn’t cleared for certain features
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    cam'ron on the breakfast club tomorrow

My man on a whole promotion campaign for a battle he lost

Either he's there to do damage control or he's going to try to change the narative..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off topic a little bit but who was the bigger artist from NY in 98? Mase or DMX?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Off topic a little bit but who was the bigger artist from NY in 98? Mase or DMX?

DMX by far

Well, in 97/98 Ma$e had a lot of features on R&B records that did well on the Billboard charts.

I don't think DMX was doing R&B features like Ma$e.

But DMX had two albums in one year that both went multi plat.

Are we going by album sales or singles that charted on Billboard?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

DMX by far

Well, in 97/98 Ma$e had a lot of features on R&B records that did well on the Billboard charts.

I don't think DMX was doing R&B features like Ma$e.

But DMX had two albums in one year that both went multi plat.

Are we going by album sales or singles that charted on Billboard?

I see that the argument can probably go both ways. I prefer album sales tho
  • gemini86
    Options

Mase for a little while. I was 11 but after no money mo problems, mase took off. The been around the world song, the SUV song used to be in heavy rotation on the radio. Then 24 hours to live. Then I remember DMX took off after that
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see what yall are saying and trust me I was a Bad Boy Stan around this time

Puff and Mase both dropped in 1997 and had the game on smash and the LOX dropped early 1998

But DMX came through killed the shiny suit era dolo that year, Bad Boy still had hit songs being played on the radio however you could already see it kind of fading away

DMX brought that gritty ? back with "Get At Me Dog" which people liked but when "Ruff Ryders Anthem" dropped it was game over

2 multi platinum albums and Belly also dropped

Jigga started bubbling that summer with "Can I Get A..." followed by "Hard Knock Life" and it was a wrap for Bad Boy honestly

Nah, what killed Bad Boy was that shooting with Shyne, Puffy and J. Lo.

They still had Black Rob's Whoa which was a monster. Shyne was supposed to pop off around that time but when that shooting happened it was the beginning of the end.

To keep it 100, Ma$e got out at the right time. I think Ma$e got out of NY right before Big L got shot and then Puffy and Shyne got involved in that shooting.