Fresh off the Boat - Season 3 (ABC)

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like season premier was Tuesday this week, just noticed it on hulu. About to check it out. Anyone tuning in this season?

Comments

• Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    LMAO at the lil cousin introducing himself 'My name is Hennessy because I am smooth & always in the club.'

Decent season opener, the message behind the ep was pretty good that if you're born and brought up in another country going back to your native country doesn't mean you'll fit in.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bootleg J's had me dying!

I'm sure Asians watch this show and get it better than the rest of us though. Much like how we will feel certain jokes on Blackish and others won't.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constance Wu is a G in real life. ? on white people ( Star's Voice) HEAVVvYyY!!! She don't play that culture vulture ? . Got a white man tho lol.
  • TheNightKing
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Constance Wu is a G in real life. ? on white people ( Star's Voice) HEAVVvYyY!!! She don't play that culture vulture ? . Got a white man tho lol.

I think she the best on the show! She cute and she be having that blank look on her face when she getting deep, lol. ? be so funny!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone watch later
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Jus binged the 1st 4 eps.

1st episode was meh

2nd ep was cool. lol @ "girls be showering right." lmao @ Evan not wanting the other kid to sit next to him on the bus. lmao @ "my man sat here for 2 years. Show some respect!"

Halloween was funny. dead @ the fat kid. Goin the party as Bobby Knight and having to carry around a chair. The lil white kid is funny af. I hope they run w/ that cinamax joke all season. lol @ the random 90s songs playin on the car radio.

Election/2Pac episode was funny af. Dead @ Jessica trying to get the cook deported. All the Pac ? was GOAT. "Thug Life?! Try Hug Life!" "Tony Danza is the 1st person to lift someone up! His letters were the only thing keeping Pac alive!!" lmao" So, are you saying 2Pac is not the guy who sang 'parents jus dont understand'?" lol! This show be killin it wit all the random af jokes. lol

jus like last season, the ? with the school kids is funny af.
  • marc123
    btw with all the GOAT 95/96 hip hop references n solid comedy. this show needs a sticky.
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Thx giving ep was meh

LCA done gave up on this show?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been tuning in. Ive been kind of half assed watching it though, this season has been really hit or miss for me. Its weird how much the kids have grown since the last season too lol.
  • TheNightKing
    Still a hit for me. Hope it gets a long run.
  • marc123
    Jus got caught up on S3. Outside of the 1st few eps, this season has been meh. Not that funny. Like it changed writers or something. Imma stick with it tho.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent seen it since ep 2 or 3 this season
  • marc123
    ^check out ep 4 of this season, if u haven't already. Its the funniest one imo.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    ^check out ep 4 of this season, if u haven't already. Its the funniest one imo.

Imma binge watch on a slow night here soon.
    Im tryn catch up on a lot of movies lately on kodi since awards season is here.
    Blackish has passed this show up by far from what i saw early this season tho
  • marc123
    edited May 2017
    Jus finished this season. Very meh....started off funny n got very boring towards the end. All the kids are funny tho. But the back half was very forgetable
  • marc123
    edited November 2017
    Watchin S4. Uh. They are doin a ? storyline w the next door neighbor's daughter. OK, i guess.

So far S4>S3 imo
  • marc123
    Halloween ep was funny. Kids dressed up as craig n smokey from friday and prince lol lol