Anyone ? w Fortnight Battle Royale?

Options
1235»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took 300 games but I finally got my first SOLO win.

Was probably the easiest game I ever had. Found 2 shields fast and came out of 2 shootouts unscathed. One of em had 3 med kits. Only damage I took was from the storm. Built me a 4 story base then picked off the last 3 people left. Spammed 2 of em to death with the grenade launcher then picked off the last dude who was camping next to my base.

Got the monkey off my back so now my boys can't troll me. Ha!
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in top 3 last night. I just camp and make my way to shelter. Tried it again to see if it was a fluke came in the top 10 after that. It doesn't matter how many kills you get I've learned.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Came in top 3 last night. I just camp and make my way to shelter. Tried it again to see if it was a fluke came in the top 10 after that. It doesn't matter how many kills you get I've learned.
    The problem with that is you usually get ? loot unless you're lucky and the odds the people your facing are gonna be stacked.

I've gotten 4 solo wins,13 duo and I think 20 squad. But all together I've played like 800 games so I aint gonna act like Im hot ? .

One of my solo wins was hilarious. I built a master fort on top of the corner of the prison where the game was was ending. It was Final 3 and the other 2 were shooting it out underneath me in the prison. One killed the other and then walked into his trap. :D Easiest win I ever had.

Had another squad win where it was 3 vs 2 at the very corner of Retail Row. The circle was tiny, but we couldnt find these ? . Finally we looked up and these ? built a sky base like 10 stories above us. We shot that ? down and they were shooting at us as they fell to their deaths. Lmaooo
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 win out of 750 games smh, i mainly play solos.