A Teacher in Tennessee is Suspended After Muslim Student’s Hijab is Forcibly Removed …

2»

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Bet they wouldn’t try to snatch a yarmulke off a jew.

Ehhh don’t be so sure

These cacs are just as ethnocentric as they are racist

It ain't really about that, to me. It's about respect. These types of people at least RESPECT Judaism. Even if they hate it or whatever. These types of ? don't respect Islam, so they don't give a singe ? about their customs.
    Naa...not to long ago a bunch of white people put a bunch of other white people in ovens and chambers

The group that got put in the oven were the small hats....when it comes down to it....these people don’t have a moral compass or scale, they have no respect for anything

And since that time, the Jewish community worldwide has done EVERYTHING in their power to ensure that their looked at in such a way as to ensure that that ? never happens again.

True indeed , a different kind of respect but respect none the less
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the teacher DIDN'T catch that Ken Masters 10-piece, you say?

giphy.gif

Hmmmm......
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a large Islamic community here, but I'm quite surprised. Shocked, actually.

That teacher would have had to catch this 2 piece. I've had my hijab snatched off and I spazzed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leftcoastkev U got that right! Whole damn school district would feel the wrath and action, taken immediately! Fired, fine, public apology the whole ? . Teachers hand looked black tho.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm late to the party. But,

It didnt appear to be ripped off. I got a feeling a bunch of females were having a conversation about hair. One of the ladies happened to be Muslim. The Muslim lady probably mentioned she has good hair. And everybody inquired about it and requested to see it. Hence the teachers post about "Good hair".
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Turfaholic wrote: »

It didnt appear to be ripped off. I got a feeling a bunch of females were having a conversation about hair. One of the ladies happened to be Muslim. The Muslim lady probably mentioned she has good hair. And everybody inquired about it and requested to see it. Hence the teachers post about "Good hair".

But why you touching students? Why you on snapchat during class? That's why she need to be fired to me. Inappropriate and unprofessional af...for today's climate.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

But why you touching students? Why you on snapchat during class? That's why she need to be fired to me. Inappropriate and unprofessional af...for today's climate.

Some teachers are laid back like that. I remember back in either my freshman or sophomore year in high school, a bunch of female students were passing around this apron. When they lifted the apron it revealed a stocking stuffed with cotton ? formed in the shape of a ? . One of the girls surprised a older female teacher the apron. The teacher just laughed. A good healthy laugh. Nobody got in trouble. And who's to say it was during class? It could've been during lunch or a after school program. I'm sure if the student would've had a problem she wouldn't have allowed the teacher to remove it.