Lady Kills Thanksgiving Guest for Smoking ? at Table & Not Sharing

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
video-236920.jpg

A Thanksgiving meal in Minneapolis Thursday reportedly ended with one man dead after he lit up a ? pipe and neglected to offer his host any of the drugs.

Anenia Marie Hare, 47, became enraged after her dinner guest, 69-year-old Edward Caliph, started smoking ? during their Thanksgiving meal without asking her permission or offering to pass the pipe her way.

Hare told police that before "they started to eat, she looked over and saw the victim lighting up a ? pipe," reports the Star Tribune.

Hare says she grabbed an antenna and a butcher knife with the intent of scaring and intimidating her guest. The tactic clearly worked, as Caliph immediately began screaming for a neighbor to call 911 and allegedly broke a window in the living room with a vacuum cleaner in a bid to escape.

According to what Hare told authorities, she grabbed Caliph by the shoulders and fell on top of him as he attempted to wrest the knife from her grasp.

I just grabbed him by the front and he went down," she told police. "To me it just felt like I put him in a deeper hold or something."

Hare said after the struggle, her guest fell face down on the ground and "started snoring."

The woman claims she then called 911 four times.

Caliph was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. His death was ruled as being caused by homicidal violence.

Hare was charged with second-degree murder and is being held on $500,000 bai

Comments