Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Mind u akinyele was Nas homie from before they got on. According to him in the drink champs interview they hung out everyday n nas almost gave up on music n resorted to drug dealin but he was bad at it

What does that have to do with anything?

If u know your boy stays strapped up and another dude dissin him talkin about "showed u your first tec on tour" youre not gonna say its 100% true AND compeletely disregard this dude is sayin u dont own guns knowing he does

Wheres the logic fam?

What are u talking about? I'm not saying Nas OWNED a tec. I'm saying there's no way my homeboy would know what guns I've SEEN before.

Lmao

Do Nas bust his gun??

Hell na but he seen a few in his day!!

Foh....

....and im a Nas stan mind u

Who said Nas bust his gun? All I'm saying is the Jay-Z line can't be technically proven by Large Professor or anyone else other than Nas.. He said he showed him the first tec Nas seen. How is that a fact unless Nas says it is?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind u akinyele was Nas homie from before they got on. According to him in the drink champs interview they hung out everyday n nas almost gave up on music n resorted to drug dealin but he was bad at it

If u know your boy stays strapped up and another dude dissin him talkin about "showed u your first tec on tour" youre not gonna say its 100% true AND compeletely disregard this dude is sayin u dont own guns knowing he does

Wheres the logic fam?

What are u talking about? I'm not saying Nas OWNED a tec. I'm saying there's no way my homeboy would know what guns I've SEEN before.

Lmao

Do Nas bust his gun??

Foh....

Who said Nas bust his gun? All I'm saying is the Jay-Z line can't be technically proven by Large Professor or anyone else other than Nas.. He said he showed him the first tec Nas seen. How is that a fact unless Nas says it is?

Bruh this argument is ?

U got it
  • buttuh_b

Wheres the logic fam?

Lmao

Do Nas bust his gun??

Foh....

Bruh this argument is ?

U got it

I know I got it, I been right the whole time. Next thing you about to say is "1 hot album every 10 year average" line is a fact because Bleek says so.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I got it, I been right the whole time. Next thing you about to say is "1 hot album every 10 year average" line is a fact because Bleek says so.

1vfdkuvrvffy.gif
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tru life sonned cam and the dipset worse

a youngin from his crew (19 y/o) stole off cam & gave him a pumpkin head deluxe, took his chain and tru life had the diplomat chain & made a diss track roastin them ? ( the dips is ova)

Harlem ? talk a lot but they some lames who be gettin herbed

Oh ? ...(gets his popcorn)
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wheres the logic fam?

Lmao

Do Nas bust his gun??

Foh....

What have I done.....
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Cam saying he never did Juelz ? . Then saying it was 50/50. 50% Def Jam, 50% them. Turned to 25% Cam, 25% Jeulz. I know the music industry plays artists but 25%?

Haha, he was underneath Cam and got half the money that was given to Cam. Sounds like Juelz put up no money (so took no risk), and got 25% of the profits. I'm not familiar with how music industry deals work, but this doesn't sound bad. Your boss split his money with you 50/50?

listen even after juelz left cam he still didnt do ? wit his career .

Ya, because he's not that good. Most rappers that get put on as part of a crew don't get very big once they're on their own. 50 admitted part of what held his career up some was trying to get the rest of G Unit to blow, which they didn't. Y'all hear a lot from St Lunatics, D12, or whatever else group rappers try to put on? Just the way it is.
  • bow to royalty
    aneed123 wrote: »
    its crazy everything cam said was taken as gospel for 20 years now folk wanna dissect mase diss. whats a lie bout cam leavin jim at rucker? true life did slap him correct? cam doin ? buisness deals? cam sending huddy on ? missions ? deep down it seems like cam know or dont have that same confidence/ arrogance he can beat mase bar for bar and its telling

Bruh..

Rucker- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Tru Life- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Huddy- dude got in a car accident, what's to diss? And 7 years ago

And it's not a dissection to say Cam doesn't have a sister. That's too big/blatant of a lie to give a pass on. Not like it's just an unconfirmed rumor.

Next beef 50 gets in lemme know how dope it is when he gets put on blast for getting shot 9 times. Or how strong the line is about him getting outshined on his "We are the Champions" verse when he was on Roc a Fella

then apply that same logic to every diss ever...

Will do. If someone beefs with 50 and says the stuff I posted, I'm not gonna hype them up. I'm not gonna become a detective to find out info either though. But unconfirmed stories, and clear ? are different though.

If Nas never knew a girl named Carmen, and didn't have any kids...Hov's line would be looked at differently. If Big didn't have a girl (Faith or anyone else), then Pac's line would be looked at differently. If Meek wasn't on tour with Nicki, Drake's line wouldn't have been looked at the same. If Renegade didn't exist, Nas line saying Eminem murdered you on your own ? , would be looked at differently. This isn't a new bar I'm setting.
  • bow to royalty
    its crazy everything cam said was taken as gospel for 20 years now folk wanna dissect mase diss. whats a lie bout cam leavin jim at rucker? true life did slap him correct? cam doin ? buisness deals? cam sending huddy on ? missions ? deep down it seems like cam know or dont have that same confidence/ arrogance he can beat mase bar for bar and its telling

Bruh..

Rucker- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Tru Life- talked about to death and 10+ years ago
    Huddy- dude got in a car accident, what's to diss? And 7 years ago

And it's not a dissection to say Cam doesn't have a sister. That's too big/blatant of a lie to give a pass on. Not like it's just an unconfirmed rumor.

Next beef 50 gets in lemme know how dope it is when he gets put on blast for getting shot 9 times. Or how strong the line is about him getting outshined on his "We are the Champions" verse when he was on Roc a Fella

then apply that same logic to every diss ever...

Just so I know what you're saying, and you know what you're saying...

- A line saying you ? your own sister should be treated the same whether or not you have a sister.
    - A line saying he ? Juelz over in his contract should be looked at the same whether Juelz was signed to him or not.

Any line no matter how blatant false should get the same respect as real facts?

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what yall are saying and trust me I was a Bad Boy Stan around this time

Puff and Mase both dropped in 1997 and had the game on smash and the LOX dropped early 1998

But DMX came through killed the shiny suit era dolo that year, Bad Boy still had hit songs being played on the radio however you could already see it kind of fading away

DMX brought that gritty ? back with "Get At Me Dog" which people liked but when "Ruff Ryders Anthem" dropped it was game over

2 multi platinum albums and Belly also dropped

Jigga started bubbling that summer with "Can I Get A..." followed by "Hard Knock Life" and it was a wrap for Bad Boy honestly

Facts
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never followed dipset (wack ass crew) but someone said earlier in the thread CTG was a DJ for them, why be surprised when he dickrides.

As for the other grown ass men in this thread dickriding, you have no excuses.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yall do remember that Mase was managed by Ruff Ryders back in the Harlem World days, right?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase got the better diss record.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never followed dipset (wack ass crew) but someone said earlier in the thread CTG was a DJ for them, why be surprised when he dickrides.

U talking about Henri Charlemagne the ? who produced Girls on Purplest Haze
  • bow to royalty

How old are you?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Me neither Cam always been wack to dunno what IC loves about him. Same with Juelz other than on Hey Ma
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So all of a sudden mase was speaking lies in the diss, then when we provide facts that it was true, then you say it’s old so it don’t matter.

That’s equivalent to Smokey saying “stop bringing up old ? ” in Friday. Y’all wack for that.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So all of a sudden mase was speaking lies in the diss, then when we provide facts that it was true, then you say it’s old so it don’t matter.

That’s equivalent to Smokey saying “stop bringing up old ? ” in Friday. Y’all wack for that.

Cam ? is sister? Cam has a tattoo of mase?
    What facts are you talking about
  • buttuh_b
    Pastor Mason's name isn't Harlem World. He's from Jacksonville