What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Q-Tip "Fuck da Grammys"

13»

Replies

• Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Or...and hear me out. her shit is hot and was submitted for Grammy consideration.
    StoneColdMikeyLcnsdbyROYALTYBreezy_Kilroy
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    ATCQ is my one of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Matike85rip.dillaLike Water
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Cain wrote: »
    ATCQ is my one of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

Like I said I know a guy who votes on the Grammys and fam doesn't know shit about music or contemporary music
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

rip.dilla
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    ATCQ is my on of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

Like I said I know a guy who votes on the Grammys and fam doesn't know shit about music or contemporary music

I know a guy who votes too his name is 9th Wonder
    rip.dillaElzo69RenaissanceCainStoneColdMikey
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    ATCQ is my on of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

I know a guy who votes too his name is 9th Wonder

200.gif
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

Stew
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "9th What Happened??"
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

To me. Somethin like that would help Tribe. Prolly one of the few times someone objectively judges music