Q-Tip "? da Grammys"

13»

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Or...and hear me out. her ? is hot and was submitted for Grammy consideration.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Cain wrote: »
    ATCQ is my one of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

Like I said I know a guy who votes on the Grammys and fam doesn't know ? about music or contemporary music
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    ATCQ is my on of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

Like I said I know a guy who votes on the Grammys and fam doesn't know ? about music or contemporary music

I know a guy who votes too his name is 9th Wonder
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    ATCQ is my on of my favorite group's BUT I need artist to go this hard for Bet and Soul Train awards as well. Looking for acceptance from these mainstream outlets is weak.

I know a guy who votes too his name is 9th Wonder

200.gif
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "9th What Happened??"
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

To me. Somethin like that would help Tribe. Prolly one of the few times someone objectively judges music