The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    That ? Toriyama checked out on Dragon Ball in like 1995, he's been on autopilot since.

90% of the ? that he says is not going to hit a page. I doubt Yamoshi even becomes a thing, I'd be surprised if he did.

That said, it's mythology and that ? is supposed to be clouded. Myths and legends become myths and legends due to the story being different depending on whose telling the tale.

Most of y'all ? have watched Trigun.

How can you say he checked out. If anything, Dragon Ball’s Story was simple and now he’s adding more to it and putting in more effort. I’d like to believe that all of this is coming out for a reason. Ungrateful ass ? . Let’s just see where it’s going

Hilarious how yall are disagreeing with each other but still simultaneously defending Toriyamas poor writing

Man just watch lol

The show just aint for him smh.

My ? I been saying that. I’ve never seen him say anything positive

Come on man you know i was joking!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone noticed that Beerus was talking to himself when he closed his eyes. He wanted to say something to his brother but his pride was in the way

He said "say something" because he normally argues with champa and tells him to shut up. He did shut up this time.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was hoping that seeing Nail and Kami again would invoke some sort of new transformation or power boost inside of Piccolo.....

But i mean a ? can dream...

Great episode
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed that Beerus was talking to himself when he closed his eyes. He wanted to say something to his brother but his pride was in the way

He said "say something" because he normally argues with champa and tells him to shut up. He did shut up this time.

Yea that definitely went over my head. Good catch fam
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited December 2017
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    It's weird, I actually felt bad for U2 as they got erased... Not so much for U6, although I felt bad for Beerus. Man did yall see Gohan slam dunk that ? though? Bruh came in like MJ with the tongue out lol

why you feel bad for universe 2? Every single character from that universe was a waste of screen time....Ol power of love ass ? lol

I agree wholeheartedly. The way they went out with pride was definitely commendable though, no matter how much I hate Ribrianne's fat ass.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I thought he was talking to the narrator to close out the ep.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kami nail scene was dope
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That kami nail scene was dope

Hey you said something positive
    Sion wrote: »
    I wonder if the scene where kami and nail are pointing is an ode to the Saiyan saga when Piccolo jumped in front of Nappa's attack to save Gohan....

It is
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Great episode. I loved how they just kept cutting from the universe 2 fight to universe 6 and at the end we got the father son kamehameha/special beam cannon.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best thing was when the narrator told me there's 13 mins left
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When them 3 dudes basically turned into the females of love I said yo this ? is never ended!!! Lol good animation this episode...Vegeta was feeling some kinda way about Sadala getting erased...wasn't feeling next weeks previews tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That animator is trash
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    Man did yall see Gohan slam dunk that ? though? Bruh came in like MJ with the tongue out lol

Bihhh
    zci55n61z0ck.gif

My ? !!!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Filler Arc next week smh. Universe 2 backstory. How the Power of love came to be

Zeno played this during it's creation

https://youtu.be/7YL8nyNZwwI

The end.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

No review of 118 yet but here's something he posted to IG yesterday
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bruh Katopesla bout to get ? up lmao..
    Vegeta bout to demolish that man smh tragic
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

zci55n61z0ck.gif

that ? was disrespectful lol

Too disrespectful. And probably the third most beautiful attack in the series behind Kefla taking a load Kamehameha to the face after Goku rode her blast and ep 117's simultaneous ring outs by Piccolo, Goku and Gohan.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the universe 2 back story is gonna be 4 weeks. On how they got their powers
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the universe 2 back story is gonna be 4 weeks. On how they got their powers

lol naruto level filler

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

lol naruto level filler

Lol nah I’m joking. Just wanted to ? with y’all ? . Preview got me worried about Vegeta. Like they really about to carry this ? out the ring like they taking out the trash
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

lol naruto level filler

Lol nah I’m joking. Just wanted to ? with y’all ? . Preview got me worried about Vegeta. Like they really about to carry this ? out the ring like they taking out the trash

Next 2 episodes somebody from U7 is getting clapped it's long overdue. The thing is there's no one stronger than most of U7 fighters except for Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren.

If the tournament is at 13 minutes this tournament isn't going more than 8 episodes which means this ends in January. The arc may still continue into March but it'll be different.

aye bruh.. piccolo, 17, 18 are going before ma ? Vegeta... this disrespect will not stand!

Vegeta, Gohan and Goku are the last three standing..

*Sion Voice* yall aint going to hear the end of this ? if im right ?