Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

1444546474850»

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    So to recap...Lawrence's only W this season was calling issa a ? ...

Issa's only W this season was........having molly as her best friend

Molly's only W was.....other job offers

As funny as this show is, ? is actually bleak af :# :/

There are no winners here...well accept Daniel.

You skeet in a broad's eye...she curse you out
    ...but comes to stay wit yo azzz...AND sleep on the same couch she loss an eye!

Winning.

nah, biggest winner is easily Dro

he basically undefeated right now

Dro & Daniel bussin nuts on Eyes & Thighs leff and right...and while the chicks they smashin gettin mad at em, they always find themselves ? back.

Playas of the Year!

Truth but i think daniel the true winner. Dro ? married and when wifey finds out hes smashing molly its a wrap. Daniel on the other hand is a producer that got his ? together. Bustin in faces and aint doin the similar ? the other characters on the show doin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but Daniel is a rest haven....he essentially there cuz she cant do better right now
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but Daniel is a rest haven....he essentially there cuz she cant do better right now

This, cause he was kind of ? up when he came to pick Issa up and she was like "we just friends right, we both seeing other people right?"

Their role reversal is funny though. When Issa wanted a relationship Daniel didn't. Now it seems like Daniel wants a relationship with Issa she don't.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This, cause he was kind of ? up when he came to pick Issa up and she was like "we just friends right, we both seeing other people right?"

Their role reversal is funny though. When Issa wanted a relationship Daniel didn't. Now it seems like Daniel wants a relationship with Issa she don't.

This happening to me in Real life RN brah

vf06d0wyos2x.gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally got around to seeing this...been avoiding the thread since a couple of sundays ago

great finale

to the people that didnt like the finale...wtf were you expecting. This show has hit several homes on several issues. That was the most realistic ending it could've had. Lots of self reflection from both Issa and Lawrence which is what is needed when you are apart.

Molly, what can i say that hasnt already been said. I've worked and befriended females like her that thinks the grass is always greener on some "he nice, but I dont think he for me"...you problem is you think who is for you is gonna just s show up in a neatly presented package to rescue you from your imagination.

Its one thing to just own what it is you like to do, which is ? ? . I'm not bashing or judging. You can do what you want. But its another to do it under the guise of "well, maybe he'll eventually like me", while you just end up looking played and worn like some 87 wranglers.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    finally got around to seeing this...been avoiding the thread since a couple of sundays ago

great finale

to the people that didnt like the finale...wtf were you expecting. This show has hit several homes on several issues. That was the most realistic ending it could've had. Lots of self reflection from both Issa and Lawrence which is what is needed when you are apart.

Molly, what can i say that hasnt already been said. I've worked and befriended females like her that thinks the grass is always greener on some "he nice, but I dont think he for me"...you problem is you think who is for you is gonna just s show up in a neatly presented package to rescue you from your imagination.

Its one thing to just own what it is you like to do, which is ? ? . I'm not bashing or judging. You can do what you want. But its another to do it under the guise of "well, maybe he'll eventually like me", while you just end up looking played and worn like some 87 wranglers.

like p much? lol

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jus finished last 2 eps. Solid watch, i dug it.

? w lawrence n issa got hella real.

That marriage dream sequence tho.....damn. poor issa.

Her lil bro is funny af.

S3 needs more DJ Yella n his story.

Back to Daniel tho...smh. its like issa hasnt learned anything.

Lookin 4ward to S3
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else download season 2's official soundtrack?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

From where?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus finished last 2 eps. Solid watch, i dug it.

? w lawrence n issa got hella real.

That marriage dream sequence tho.....damn. poor issa.

Her lil bro is funny af.

S3 needs more DJ Yella n his story.

Back to Daniel tho...smh. its like issa hasnt learned anything.

Lookin 4ward to S3

Hell yeah wouldnt mind Yella with his own spinoff series
  • the Hamburgler
    the Hamburgler Members Posts: 30 ✭✭

From where?

rgf got it its nice
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I Know I'm Late AF But This Show Is Absolute FIRE...? I'll Go As Far As Calling It An Instant Classic...
    The Acting, The Cinenmatography, THE WRITING Is Amazing...Not To Mention The Music...They Also Did An Excellent Job Capturing Modern Los Angeles

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Forgot To Mention It Put Me On To Fire Like This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHWFfF6faeA

Sounds Like Some Debarge/Teena Marie ? ...Right Up My Alley Pause

? Got Me Doing The Vanessa Huxtable 2-Step

tumblr_mpopfckdYG1s5e5bko2_500.gif

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    k2f60v0qzawj.jpg

Gotdamn, Iss' lookin good than a muthafucka right here!!

"I wanna push my love inside." Pac