The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Eagles have only beaten 1 team with a winning record this season. It was a win @ Carolina on a Thursday. Let's talk about this......
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Never seen yall ? about Suh like this ijs

Because Suh is already demonized by the media and general public.

Amd rightfully so, he has an extensive history of doing grimey ? , Gronk ? up once. He'll suffer the consequences and move on.

That ? was worst than anything Suh ever did

23kma7dj17de.gif

us4dbm66w1k8.gif

x9s5ega4kzvw.gif
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    The Eagles have only beaten 1 team with a winning record this season. It was a win @ Carolina on a Thursday. Let's talk about this......

Who called this ? last week??
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can only play who's on the schedule my friend. Hopefully this brings these dudes back to earth
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldnt have been doin all that dancing last week
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They thought the Seahawks were done.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    We played a desperate Seattle team at home after coming off of 9 straight wins. Let's calm down a bit folks
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I needed Philly to lose this game and it happened good deal.
  • Los216
    Options

You can only play who's on the schedule my friend. Hopefully this brings these dudes back to earth

Just saying maybe they are closer to the team we saw tonight then the previous games.
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Options

Just saying maybe they are closer to the team we saw tonight then the previous games.

Every team cant play the way Seattle plays.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Amd rightfully so, he has an extensive history of doing grimey ? , Gronk ? up once. He'll suffer the consequences and move on.

2mc98qp.jpg

21j7n7r.gif

nnwqcx.gif

but but but it's the media?

believe me i got plenty more with Suh if you want me to post them...and dont get it twisted cuz it's clear some of you read what you want to read.

I'm not defending what Gronk did...but Lets not act like Gronk is Suh now...
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

I will have to disagree with you brother Los. I don't see how 1 negates 9. Either way hopefully these dudes come out stronger next week *shrugs* I expected us to lose two more games anyways
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you play the teams on your schedule, end discussion.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Options
    True white ppl response....."but but but but. What about the black guy." smh
  • Los216
    Options

I will have to disagree with you brother Los. I don't see how 1 negates 9. Either way hopefully these dudes come out stronger next week *shrugs* I expected us to lose two more games anyways

They beat the scrubs. This was their first real game outside of The Panthers game and they looked over matched tonight against a banged up Seahawks team.
  • marc123
    Options
    If the viks get the no 1 seed they could play at home all thru the playoffs. Crazy.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

They beat the scrubs. This was their first real game outside of The Panthers game and they looked over matched tonight against a banged up Seahawks team.

Over matched? Wentz doesn't fumble at the one that's 7 points. Wentz doesn't overthrow Agholor early that's 7 points. That's a tie game. Not to mention the garbage officiating. Seattle was playing for their playoff lives tonight and we had a bad game like all teams do. So once again I will have to disagree with you brother Los. May you have a blessed evening
  • TheBossman
    Options

wentz fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line, 7 points.

wentz missed a wide open agholor that could of been a td, 7 points (no one in his area).

went for it on 4th down twice instead of kicking the fg, 6 points.

didn't challenge a play that lead to a td, -7 points.

we loss no doubt , but WE loss this game, out matched? no.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    @ShencotheMC beat me to it, said same ? .
  • Huey_C
    Options

23kma7dj17de.gif

us4dbm66w1k8.gif

x9s5ega4kzvw.gif
    ghost! wrote: »

2mc98qp.jpg

21j7n7r.gif

nnwqcx.gif

but but but it's the media?

believe me i got plenty more with Suh if you want me to post them...and dont get a twist cuz it clear some of you read what you want to read.

I'm not defending what Gronk did...but Lets not act like Gronk is Suh now...

@Shizlansky
  • Lowercase_G
    Lowercase_G Members Posts: 252 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Eagles played too conservative in the first half. Again, Doug Pederson outsmarts himself. All those 4th and shorts hes bee going for ALL SEASON, he should’ve kept goin for them. ? try to get cute when they get caught up in this “big game” ? , and end up doing too much.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to have the Birds play a .500 team at home. Seems like all those games have been on the road. (Chiefs, Seahawks, Rams next week).

That might not happen at all this regular season, with the last two home games being Oakland on X-Mas night and Dallas in the home finale.

Anywho, glad this O-line got a taste of a real Front 7. They need to know how it's gonna be from here on.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That stepping on Rodger leg and the ? kick by Suh is just ridiculous.

I seriously think Suh is insane, like actually insane. He really just wants to ? people up.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of that is worst.