The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta is gonna job, calling it now
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vegeta damn near useless lol
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn the universe 2 back story is gonna be 4 weeks. On how they got their powers

lol naruto level filler

Lol nah I’m joking. Just wanted to ? with y’all ? . Preview got me worried about Vegeta. Like they really about to carry this ? out the ring like they taking out the trash

Next 2 episodes somebody from U7 is getting clapped it's long overdue. The thing is there's no one stronger than most of U7 fighters except for Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren.

If the tournament is at 13 minutes this tournament isn't going more than 8 episodes which means this ends in January. The arc may still continue into March but it'll be different.

Dont underestimate these toei ? ?

We'll probably get 8 episodes on this invisible squad alone
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    vegeta damn near useless lol

Right! How the ? this ? SSJB and damn near gettin eliminated?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Vegeta won't be eliminated

Obviously not but that preview was pretty disrespectful. I'm fairly sure some Vegeta stan spit out their drink at best or had a heartattack at worst.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rns if frieza saves vegeta from gettin eliminated he better ? him on the spot
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? is this

Ain't you kinda old to be watching Dragonball?

Wait... Nevermind.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? is this

Dont worry about it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Vegeta my ? and all, but he ain't been doing ? for most of this tournament. Every time they cut to him, he is either just chillin by himself grumbling about Goku or spending way too much time on some weakling. I don't even know how he redeems himself at this point. We know he ain't going to beat Jiren and U7 still has a lot of people left, so it's not like he's alone to clear out the rest of the enemies.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Vegeta my ? and all, but he ain't been doing ? for most of this tournament. Every time they cut to him, he is either just chillin by himself grumbling about Goku or spending way too much time on some weakling. I don't even know how he redeems himself at this point. We know he ain't going to beat Jiren and U7 still has a lot of people left, so it's not like he's alone to clear out the rest of the enemies.

just give him Toppo. thats it
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the universe 2 back story is gonna be 4 weeks. On how they got their powers

Lmao I just re read this I'm glad I knew you trolling I would have been HEATED
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    ? is this

Ain't you kinda old to be watching Dragonball?

Wait... Nevermind.

Lol DBZ been out before a lot of you ? were born 1989 but y'all got it.

Lol the manga started in 84. The DB anime started a few months before I was born. And ? quit flodgin, that ? didn't come over here til the mid 90's you wasn't watchin that ? in 89 either. Unless you was watching the Harmony Gold version and that was still well after 89.

But thanks for feeding into the "Cain is old" joke lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    *cough* the writing is trash *cough*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Yall know how I know the writers are ? lazy?

U6's Namek was still called Namek. Marinate on that.
  • gemini86
    Options

i dont understand. no insult but im tired and i dont get the pun. u6 is basically a mirror of u7.

u7 has and Earth and so does u6

u6 has Planet Sedal u7 has planet Sedal as well but they had to move to a different planet so King Vegeta invaded another planet and named it after himself.

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think anyone asked this but how the hell is Champa and Beerus brothers? They're from different universes...they never explained how the gods are appointed but judging from Whis asking Vegeta he'll train him if he becomes a g.o.d. That would mean them cat ? was jumping from universe to universe etc
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

U6 Earth is still called Earth.

You reaching
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited December 2017
    Options

U6 Earth is still called Earth.

You reaching

You basically proving my point. The Saiyan's planet is Sadal That's the joke.

Toei staff: "? everybody not a Saiyan."
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

i dont understand. no insult but im tired and i dont get the pun. u6 is basically a mirror of u7.

u7 has and Earth and so does u6

u6 has Planet Sedal u7 has planet Sedal as well but they had to move to a different planet so King Vegeta invaded another planet and named it after himself.

U6 doesnt exist tho..
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter the universe...Saiyans are still saiyans.. Humans are still humans.. Namekiens are still Namekians. Some of yall just nitpicking at this point lol

I dont care either way.. im just waiting on Vegeta and Gohan to show the ? out and for Frieza to do some ? ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Vegeta just mad cause he wanted some female saiyan ass
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta just mad cause he wanted some female saiyan ass

when this ? started I woulda never thought Vegeta would have eliminated as few folks as he did.. I expected ma ? to be acting like Android 17 is...

? what you talking bout..? yo transformation and ? you.... you know why im here...get the ? offa my stage
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta had the most eliminations until Goku knocked out 3 in one shot this past Saturday.
  • gemini86
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Vegeta had the most eliminations until Goku knocked out 3 in one shot this past Saturday.

And 2 in one the week before