The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    None of that is worst.

? its just as bad and could be worse. Kicking ? w cleats on in the ? ? WITH CLEATS ON???

rip at a players head all the way to the ground ( throwing him all the way down to the ground by the head and helmet). .? FOH

That ? can cause a concussion or become paralyzed.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    None of that is worst.

? its just as bad and could be worse. Kicking ? w cleats on in the ? ? WITH CLEATS ON???

rip at a players head all the way to the ground ( throwing him all the way downyt? to the ground). .? FOH

That ? can cause a concussion or become paralyzed

Why the ? is Suh even being brought up?

You ? deflecting in the worst.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Even Shaun King is getting at Gronk, everyone hates Gronk.

Let’s be real tho it was hilarious when Suh stomped on that Lions guy and tried to say it was an accident and even invoked “the big man upstairs” knowing it was an accident too Lololol
  • ghost!
    edited December 2017
    None of that is worst.

rip at a players head all the way to the ground ( throwing him all the way downyt? to the ground). .? FOH

Dont skip over what you're saying. Nobody in here including pats fans agree w what gronk did.

but dont come in here and defend or even try to put anything over Suh whole career of ? that could of ended plenty of players careers.

Gronk aint excused from nothing but you internet nigs need to get all the way out w your ? .

And we know some of you trying to make it a black and white issue as normal too.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perusing twitter im amazed at the stupidity of Pats fans who don’t think what Gronk did is worthy of a suspension.

I’m not even trying to just be a cool kid and pile on right now.

Pats fans literally look at themselves as victims at think the NFL is out to get them. In what ? universe are the Pats not the golden child of the NFL?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    None of that is worst.

It's worse my nikka.... WORSE!

You've been doing this ? for ions now and I want it to stop immediately! lol

And yeah, T.H.I.W.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los216 wrote: »
    The Eagles have only beaten 1 team with a winning record this season. It was a win @ Carolina on a Thursday. Let's talk about this......

Actually redskins and cowboys had a winning record when they played the eagles
  • ghost!
    edited December 2017
    gronk does something foul and patriot fans change the subject to talk about suh

yeah y’all are certainly white. your president has taught you well

Ahhh the good ole CS rule #20

If you talk about the pats, it means you're white rule.....

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gronk gets a week off when we play Miami hey go hed that actually helps us, suspending him for the Pitt game as well that would hurt us, he would appeal it though
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the next game against Buffalo was in Buffalo
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fake News.

Apart from Atlanta and maybe New Orleans I would say the majority of fans you see at an NFL stadium are white
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

talking about the patriots doesn’t make you white.
    however turning the attention away from gronk to attack suh is equivalent to “well what about black on black crime?”

and we’re well aware of who normally makes that deflection
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21656816/buffalo-bills-condemn-rob-gronkowski-? -play-cb-tredavious-white
    Bills blast Gronk's '? play, apology or not'

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills safety Micah Hyde was surprised New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was not ejected for a fourth-quarter hit Sunday on Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White that resulted in the rookie first-round pick being placed in the concussion protocol.

Gronkowski, who was penalized for unnecessary roughness, apologized for the hit after the game.

"I don't believe in shots like that," Gronkowski said. "I'm not in the business of that. It was a lot of frustration. At that moment, it happened naturally through emotions and frustration."

White intercepted Brady on a deep pass down the right sideline with less than five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, lying face-down on the ground to secure the ball. Gronkowski then ran toward White and dove into him, driving his arm into the back of White's helmet. Trainers assisted White to the sideline and, later, to the locker room.

In explaining the source of his frustration, Gronkowski said he thought White should have been called for defensive pass interference.

"At the top of the route, it felt like it was a big hole at the top, and then the throw was definitely, I mean, I felt like he kind of pushed me a little bit and made the play," Gronkowski said. "I just don't understand why there wasn't a flag."

Gronkowski also cited an offensive pass interference call that went against him in the first half.

"It was a couple times in the game, and they're calling me for the craziest stuff ever," he said. "And it's crazy, like, what am I supposed to do? And then they don't call that [on White]. It was just frustration, and that's what happened."

"That's a ? play, man," Hyde said of Gronkowski's late hit. "That's not cool. It's amazing to me that you don't get ejected for something like that. It's crazy. He obviously saw him on the ground. It's like a wrestling move. I don't know -- elbow, shoulder -- I don't know what it was. I saw on the replay it was just a ? play, man. That's something the NFL talks about all the time about not wanting. If the refs didn't see it live, they had a good chance to see it on the replay. Just a ? play.

"Just touch him. Put your foot on him. Tackle him. You don't need to drive your shoulder or elbow into him. That wasn't cool. Obviously, the game was already -- it was a pretty big margin at that time. There was just no need for that in the game we play.
    "

Gronkowski led Patriots receivers with nine catches for 147 yards. The Patriots won the game 23-3 and host the Bills again Dec. 24 at Gillette Stadium.

"It was a ? play, apology or not," Hyde said. "We'll see him again in a few weeks. You guys will make this a story. I've been a part of plenty of games, whatever sport it might be. There's been ? plays. Just got to put it past you."

Bills coach Sean McDermott said after the game that he was "not happy" with Gronkowski'? and there was "no place in the game" for it.

"I'm sure the league office is going to have something to say about it," guard Richie Incognito said.

Asked if he is concerned about potential additional discipline for Gronkowski, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said, "I didn't really see what happened on the whole play. There was quite a bit of stuff going on on that play. It's something the officials handled today. It's not something we have any control over."

The flag against Gronkowski was one of four penalties on the play. Hyde and Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola were both called for unnecessary roughness for a separate altercation, and Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for his behavior toward officials. The Bills began their next drive with a first-and-25.

"After the play, I was asking the ref, like, what did I do?" Hyde said of his penalty. "I just got no explanation. The play was over. [Amendola] felt like I was holding him. Even if I was, the play was after, and he comes charging at me, and I was just there to push back because he was running at me. I got no explanation. I'm confused on the whole play."

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

talking about the patriots doesn’t make you white.
    however turning the attention away from gronk to attack suh is equivalent to “well what about black on black crime?”

and we’re well aware of who normally makes that deflection

@Shizlansky is the one who brought up suh in this thread saying what Gronk did was worse. You idiots love to reach.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness Gronk deserves to be suspended for a game and receive a fine.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seattle vs Jags game of week next week?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Never seen yall ? about Suh like this ijs

Because Suh is already demonized by the media and general public.

Amd rightfully so, he has an extensive history of doing grimey ? , Gronk ? up once. He'll suffer the consequences and move on.

That ? was worst than anything Suh ever did

Nah son...that nut kicking spree he was on, as a man, was far worse!!
  • natural born sinners
    None of that is worst.

Patriot fans are master deflectors. A few of my boys are patriot fans n they will deflect until the end of time lol
  • natural born sinners
    Anyways..waiting on the "Mcadoo got fired" news
  • natural born sinners
    I think the issue w the eagle loss is that some people on here were acting like Philly were waltzing str8 to the supeebowl. While some of us pointed out that Philly got a QB and HC with zero playoff experience. That last night, was a playoff atmosphere type of game. On the road against a QB and HC w alot of playof experience.
    I think Philly is a good team, but that's the games I need to see them win or play good in before I get on the Philly going to the Superbowl wagon.