Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Prodigy as a "ballerina"....

myjzoqvn9bp482frvf7q.jpg

SMH. Y'all need glasses...

Prodigy said he did ballet when he was young. ? the picture, haha

I'm reading his book. He never said he was a ballerina. He attended his grandma's dance school...

https://youtu.be/sWUQdaVVgTI

FF to about 45-50 seconds

Lmao. Where does he say he was a ballerina?...

Guess he was a tap dancer and African dancer as well then, right?...

Yes he was by his own statement because in order to learn a dance you have to preform it once you have preformed it you are that type of dancer if only for the moment...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Lmao how Jay and Nas get brought up?

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.

They wasn't gonna take over ? .

Wasn't nobody really checking for Greg Nice and Melle Mel in 96/97

I was being sarcastic.

But think how stupid that sounds.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure but if 2Pac and Eric B started Death Row East and signed Greg Nice and Melle Mel they would have took over the whole East Coast.

I was being sarcastic.

we get it but u tried to make that same joke couple pages before and it failed and you tried it again and failed .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »

I was being sarcastic.

we get it but u tried to make that same joke couple pages before and it failed and you tried it again and failed .

Well tell that to a 2Pac stan the next time he brings it up.
  • RickyRich

I was being sarcastic.

Well tell that to a 2Pac stan the next time he brings it up.

idont need to tell him ? . your the one that keeps bringing it up and you already went back n forth him bout this before . so ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they know cam did some foul ? at the end of the day
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If y'all don't think these lines being exposed as lies, or just real weak after they're explained, weakens the track then I dunno what to tell you. It's either hating or Stanning. But ? ...to each his own

And Jay wasn't 36 taking karate and Prodigy wasn't a ballerina. Has there ever been a diss with straight facts?

This was my point earlier. Now ? want diss records to be 100% accurate or they not effective. News flash, all rappers lie, embellish and do some form of exxagerrating on diss tracks.

Haha ok. You got it. The most outlandish lies win the battle.

Go thru every rap diss track made they mostly full of lies n ? , it just sounds good. "I'll smack/shoot u you when I see you" oookay..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'you ain't made ? dope since Amerikkka Most'
  • natural born sinners
    I seen with my own two eyes Cam leave his homie in a ? up situation. That should be the end of all discussion and debate. Horrible.

Cam should've just said the truth. Them dipset ? was str8 wildin back then n Cam for the most part was on some "I'm rich n calm" mode, which is understandable. I remember youtube videos of dipset concerts of them ? jumping into the crowd n fighting ? n Cam being on some "yo chill" ? . Nothing wrong w that, obviously cam was the more business minded of the bunch back then.
    Along w cam mom getting sick, I think that's what broke up dipset. Cam realized he needed to get away from all that ? before he ended up dead or in prison. He was smart enough to know he wasn't tryinta be a gangster and just make $ as an entertainer. Also think that's what jay did w rocafella. Them street property ? was a mess
  • natural born sinners
  • natural born sinners
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    @bow to royalty

Denial of what?...

Prodigy said he did ballet in that clip and you act like he didn't say it

Never denied it. In fact I am wondering why the rest of the dances he said he was trained in is being ignored. That's denial bc it doesn't fit the argument...
    @bow to royalty

Denial of what?...

That Jay didn't make up some ? about Prodigy. The whole point of someone bringing up Prodigy was for it to be an example of people making up lies on diss tracks. Prodigy said he did ballet. Jay called him a ballerina.

Your denial is acting like Jay lied on him

"In 88 yous was a ballerina, I got the picture I seent ya..."

The picture I posted that was on the summer jam screen is not a ballerina...

So yeah he embellished...

Haha you got it man. The stanning is too strong to try to talk to

Bro, you on here tryinta prove that rappers are 100% accurate in they rhymes?...is gon b a long day for you my friend.
  • RickyRich
  • natural born sinners
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yall really want dat Cam L to go away lol

? out here doing more damage control than Cam himself...HE LOST, get over it n move on.
  • natural born sinners

Yea. Jim mentioned them wildin out n getting shot at in KC too.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    @bow to royalty

Denial of what?...

Prodigy said he did ballet in that clip and you act like he didn't say it

Never denied it. In fact I am wondering why the rest of the dances he said he was trained in is being ignored. That's denial bc it doesn't fit the argument...
    @bow to royalty

Denial of what?...

That Jay didn't make up some ? about Prodigy. The whole point of someone bringing up Prodigy was for it to be an example of people making up lies on diss tracks. Prodigy said he did ballet. Jay called him a ballerina.

Your denial is acting like Jay lied on him

"In 88 yous was a ballerina, I got the picture I seent ya..."

The picture I posted that was on the summer jam screen is not a ballerina...

So yeah he embellished...

Haha you got it man. The stanning is too strong to try to talk to

Bro, you on here tryinta prove that rappers are 100% accurate in they rhymes?...is gon b a long day for you my friend.

Nah, not that. That's in every song beef or not. But if you're gonna bring up ? from the past like it's fact...there needs to be something to it. In fact let me re-post because a lot of people up here are saying facts don't matter, but won't answer my question. I'll just tag em since they don't seem to see the question
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow to Royalty fightin' hard
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who tf is Greg Nice
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2017
    OK so diss bars need to be 100% accurate now. Every diss song is wack by that standard

Naa, not that. But it can't be clear undeniable ? presented like a fact.

If Drake disses Kendrick and has a nice bar about the time he beat Kendrick's ass when they grew up together in Compton...What would your reaction be knowing Drake is from Canada?

thats a terrible analogy to terrible point.
    OK so diss bars need to be 100% accurate now. Every diss song is wack by that standard

If Drake disses Kendrick and has a nice bar about the time he beat Kendrick's ass when they grew up together in Compton...What would your reaction be knowing Drake is from Canada?

? that's ? isn't even believable in the the slightest. Don't joke around like that lol

It's not an analogy. I'm asking what the bar is. "Cam ? his own sister", and it turns out he doesn't even have a sister. And y'all say ? doesn't have to be factual, so the line gets a pass. But Drake saying he ? up Kendrick when they grew up together. That's less acceptable why?

If Drake said he ? Kendrick's sister in 2014, and he didn't have one...you'd give the line a pass? (I know he has a sister forreal)

I need y'all saying lines don't need to be true to answer the bolded. Would you still call them hard lines, or would they be weak since they're super made up?

@natural born sinners @achewon87 @Revolver Ocelot
  • RickyRich

Who tf is Greg Nice

really ? greg nice & smooth b
  • bow to royalty
    Bow to Royalty fightin' hard

Haha and not even trying to say Cam won. Just putting stuff in perspective in Mase's diss. Waiting for these dudes to tell me J Cole has the go ahead to say he was in the booth with Pac writing an ASAP Rocky diss.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so going back to the mase and jim jones argument on hot 97. was jim snitching? Mase didnt even want to talk about the baby maine and pop lotti situation. put mase in an awkward position
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s509nAULeAc

at 4:08
  • natural born sinners
    ? got his computer putin in a pink throwback jersey