• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Legalize it all. My cyber Monday sell would be crazy
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    People who do drugs will do drugs if they are legal or not, how many of us think to ourselves "I really wanna smoke some ? but it's illegal so ? that I'm just gonna eat a banana and go to the gym " they will do that ? regardless, we need to tackle the problem with the youth the stop the users. It is up to us the clean up our own communities.

Most don't know where to get ? especially internationally.

I don't Manchester ever had a ? problem. But i bet you if it was easily obtainable, some 13 year old wouldve bought if and peered pressured each other into smoking ut.

Manchester can be a ? up place we have murders and drug problems too, I am from a small town not far from Manchester and it has a bad rep like other places do, all cities including London also have it's dark sides we are far from tea and crumpets, not trying to sound hard but many many places all over the world are being messed up because of drugs it is a growing disease we need to stomp out.

I know everybody got hoods. I wasn't implying that your area was soft. I've been to London many times and I know they dont play.

I was just asking that y'all specially didn't have an ? epidemic.

Which can be quite different from other drug epidemics because of how cheap it is.

Also it's not hard to make either.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People who do drugs will do drugs if they are legal or not, how many of us think to ourselves "I really wanna smoke some ? but it's illegal so ? that I'm just gonna eat a banana and go to the gym " they will do that ? regardless, we need to tackle the problem with the youth the stop the users. It is up to us the clean up our own communities.

I don't Manchester ever had a ? problem. But i bet you if it was easily obtainable, some 13 year old wouldve bought if and peered pressured each other into smoking ut.

Manchester can be a ? up place we have murders and drug problems too, I am from a small town not far from Manchester and it has a bad rep like other places do, all cities including London also have it's dark sides we are far from tea and crumpets, not trying to sound hard but many many places all over the world are being messed up because of drugs it is a growing disease we need to stomp out.

I know everybody got hoods. I wasn't implying that your area was soft. I've been to London many times and I know they dont play.

Which can be quite different from other drug epidemics because of how cheap it is.

We have a drug over here called "spice" and that ? is like ? , crazy thing is when it first came out that ? was legal and being sold in shops SOLD IN ? SHOPS! crazy ? I have a cousin who is ruining his life right now with that ? , it has ? like withdrawals from what I have heard and turns people into zombies ? is sad as ? and I hear America has some crazy ? going on with drugs over the years.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

We have a drug over here called "spice" and that ? is like ? , crazy thing is when it first came out that ? was legal and being sold in shops SOLD IN ? SHOPS! crazy ? I have a cousin who is ruining his life right now with that ? , it has ? like withdrawals from what I have heard and turns people into zombies ? is sad as ? and I hear America has some crazy ? going on with drugs over the years.

Lmao I know what spice is. Coincidentally I smoked it back in 08 when I was 16 in Europe.

An associate just told me it was stronger weed and we belived it. It fried our brains damn near but the high only lasted an hour or so.

What did I do?

I smoked that ? again.

I was fairly naive, impressionable and didnt care about life as a teen. But spice is called K2 now right? I heard its stronger today and people get sent to the hospital. I never had feeling. But I didn't like it either. Turned me off from weed completely
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Lmao I know what spice is. Coincidentally I smoked it back in 08 when I was 16 in Europe.

An associate just told me it was stronger weed and we belived it. It fried our brains damn near but the high only lasted an hour or so.

What did I do?

I smoked that ? again.

I was fairly naive, impressionable and didnt care about life as a teen. But spice is called K2 now right? I heard its stronger today and people get sent to the hospital. I never had feeling. But I didn't like it either. Turned me off from weed completely

Yep that ? looks like weed and no doubt that ? has gotten stronger over the years this little mini documentary is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Busta you are a dark horse you smoking spice in London and ? , you clean now?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Lol nah that was years ago. Yeah I'm clean.

I never had an addiction or habit with any drug I've done. It was mostly random teenage ? . Haven't even smoked weed in years.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

Lol nah that was years ago. Yeah I'm clean.

I never had an addiction or habit with any drug I've done. It was mostly random teenage ? . Haven't even smoked weed in years.

Glad to hear it I am the same except I smoke a little weed when the sun goes down.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Let's keep it real as easy as it is to get certain drugs the ? might as well be legal...

Im for maybe not legalizing everything but decriminalize it and make substance abuse a health issue. Legalizing it sounds shady the closer we get to weed legalization. Like seriously do you want the government involved/in charge of the manufacturing and sale of your coke? You trust the govt to give you quality illicit drugs? The way they are already starting to kick ppl outa their own "legal" marijuana grow farms and ? ...I'm cool on that.

I understand this and one part of me agrees with you
    But the other part thinks if they are going to legalize all drugs ....there need to be regulations.

Of course I do not want Abbott growing and selling me my *insert drug* but I also don't want Jim the dealer lacing it up with some chemical that he thinks makes me high and that makes me sick or worse and there is no laws to stop him because it's not regulated.

Now Texas needs to get with it. Legalizing weed is the future and these states who have done it are successful. All the other drugs I would be perfectly fine with them being illegal. No one dies from smoking weed

And before anyone posts some random one in a Million story ........ its by far a waaayyyy lower number than any other drug out here

Literally the only reason I would say don't legalize it is cuz I don't trust government to be benevolent overseers. They aint gon just let drug dealer Bobby rock if it comes out that he cornered the market and got the best product by leaps and bounds. Government gon try to take their cut by any means necessary. They started a ? war so they could control poppy fields in the middle east lol. Like ppl are still getting knocked on ? weed charges in states where it's legal and rewriting laws to make it harder to be a grower.

So while I have no issues with regular drugs cuz ppl gon do what they do regardless...putting it in the government's hands don't sit well with me. For domestic and international reasons...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Let's keep it real as easy as it is to get certain drugs the ? might as well be legal...

Im for maybe not legalizing everything but decriminalize it and make substance abuse a health issue. Legalizing it sounds shady the closer we get to weed legalization. Like seriously do you want the government involved/in charge of the manufacturing and sale of your coke? You trust the govt to give you quality illicit drugs? The way they are already starting to kick ppl outa their own "legal" marijuana grow farms and ? ...I'm cool on that.

I understand this and one part of me agrees with you
    But the other part thinks if they are going to legalize all drugs ....there need to be regulations.

Of course I do not want Abbott growing and selling me my *insert drug* but I also don't want Jim the dealer lacing it up with some chemical that he thinks makes me high and that makes me sick or worse and there is no laws to stop him because it's not regulated.

Now Texas needs to get with it. Legalizing weed is the future and these states who have done it are successful. All the other drugs I would be perfectly fine with them being illegal. No one dies from smoking weed

And before anyone posts some random one in a Million story ........ its by far a waaayyyy lower number than any other drug out here

Literally the only reason I would say don't legalize it is cuz I don't trust government to be benevolent overseers. They aint gon just let drug dealer Bobby rock if it comes out that he cornered the market and got the best product by leaps and bounds. Government gon try to take their cut by any means necessary. They started a ? war so they could control poppy fields in the middle east lol. Like ppl are still getting knocked on ? weed charges in states where it's legal and rewriting laws to make it harder to be a grower.

So while I have no issues with regular drugs cuz ppl gon do what they do regardless...putting it in the government's hands don't sit well with me. For domestic and international reasons...

They already do that ? anyway no matter what industry it is.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No! Absolutely not!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That spice ? was huge over in Japan too. Because it aint really weed like that over there.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drug war was started to lock up blacks n hippies so yes..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, cause people still get them anyway. They're just illegal so thar government can control and make money off of people. Hell, at least legalize trees since they're a plant thar grow on their own.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Outside of weed, hell no, you know how much more ? up this the world would be if ppl could legally do some of that ? ??? How many more ppl would be dying because of oding on them??? How many more addicts it would create???GTFOH

How is that your business what i do with my body

Is that your counter arguement??? Lets turn the world even worse because ppl should be able to do whatever the ? they want?? In that case why even have laws, ignorant ass ? but i expecting nothing less from you

I believe in liberty so u want to dicate what i do with my vessels mind your bussines
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fake news i smoke a ounce of spice when it was legal an had a good rest but weed it makes me afraid
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America is a different animal, in the 80’s u could essentially say ? was legal. ? was everywhere and cheap to get. Look what it did, yea ? got locked up..that ain’t what I’m saying

I’m saying u make ? like that, that accessible and easy to get. It go real bad real quick in America.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I think weed should be legal, but I have witnessed first-hand that it isn't harmless. It probably is for 90% of people.

If you have had any phycological problems, you shouldn't even smoke weed

That goes for any substance...and its plenty folks who shouldn't drink yet they in the liquor stote daily
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

That spice ? was huge over in Japan too. Because it aint really weed like that over there.

People smoke that spice ? when they're on probation and cant smoke weed but still wanna smoke...and its dumb as ?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I think weed should be legal, but I have witnessed first-hand that it isn't harmless. It probably is for 90% of people.

If you have had any phycological problems, you shouldn't even smoke weed.

nah, there's a strain out there for everybody

sativa, indica, hybrid, cbd oil, etc.

even if you've never smoked you still got cannabinoid receptors in your body (like your brain for ex.)

we naturally produce endocannabinoids, only difference is marijuana last longer

when folks say they "high on life", endocannabinoids
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What is the point in locking up a drug dealer? as soon as he/she gets taken off the streets they are replaced by another dealer. As long as these drug addicts want to buy drugs there will be somebody there to sell it to them every single time. The problem is not the drugs or the drug sellers the problem is the drug users themselves, it's 2017 and I am pretty sure most people know the dangers of smack and ? by now but do these kids? When I think back to school I don't remember them showing me the dangers of these drugs, we did like one lesson where we had to name drugs but that was about it, more needs to be done to warn kids on the dangers of drugs and alcohol (especially drink driving too) show them the many video's that are out there in order to scare them away from going in the direction of drugs and misery. We need to make all that ? legal and instead of all the money being spent on police time and resources to catch the drug dealers that ? can be spent on treatment and prevention, am I right?
    I call for a trial run:
    make it all legal for two years and see what happens. If nothing happens for a two year period that is catastrophic then keep it the law for it all being legal. If crime goes way up, police arrests go way up, hospital visits are out of hand, kids born to addicts increase then make it illegal again. ? houses should not be legal since they endanger neighbors and growing poppy farms should be illegal and weed. Growing anything that cause the state to have to get involved should remain illegal, but using that drug or selling it should be legal. [Being under the influence of a drug while committing a crime or having an accident should have drastic penalties.]
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should legalise 'em all. What right does the government have to say what you consume? If it's about health, why sell drink and fattening foods?