Not 100% accurate, some people might not like that lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    "one hot album in a 10 year average" is complete nonsense

That line is true enough to be dope
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just listened to Ether now. I'm more sure than I was before that Roc's reaction is what made them lose
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I know you ain't talking about me dog. You???" is my permanent mood
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember when it first came on the radio?

your reaction?

neva heard it on radio, my homie played it for me. All I heard was " Fucc Jay Z " ..and the only ? I know to say that ? on wax was Pac ...so Nas had my attention out the gate...then the gun shots , I'm like aight talk to this ? loc!!

FACTS!!!!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

your reaction?

Yep wasn’t feeling it that day

U felt uneasy?

Was it too ? ?

It wasn’t ? it was radio edited, I just remember the feeling after “you pop ? apologize ? just ask kiss” like that’s it?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it also Jay's birthday today?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas and Jay battle = Peter Griffin and the chicken

This battle will be eternal
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at ? creating a holiday just to ? on Jay and rehash the same stories they tell every year bet sum of y'all call in for work on this day too smh
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a_list wrote: »

your reaction?

Told the story a couple times....We had a Madden tournament going on going on $20 a head about 15 people, 4 tvs going....My cousin comes in the crib breathing like he ran up 4 flights of stairs...Sun like yo turn on Hot 97 they playing some ? Nas did dissing Jay-Z...The room got quiet and everybody listening in...I saw faces and the Jigga stans were looking hurt....After the song, Angie is talking like she's hurt...My reaction was like damn, I wasnt expecting anything like this....Coming from thinking Nas wasnt going to respond after the Stillmatic freestyle, But sun dropped to the one hitter quitter....

Cam shouldve learned from this beef trying to respond so fast is risky....see what happened with Supa Ugly.....

Emotions evoke impulsivity
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z fans looked SICK and let down I honestly think this where some of them went from casual fans into Jigga Warriors because they had a whole lot of crow and ? to eat after ether.

This ? hilarious
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z fans looked SICK and let down I honestly think this where some of them went from casual fans into Jigga Warriors because they had a whole lot of crow and ? to eat after ether.

This ? hilarious

Even funnier is that an extremist sect broke out from the Jigga Warriors ranks and became Jay-hova Witnesses on some "this ain't even our final form" ? ....scust!