LaVar Ball On If President Donald Trump Helped Get LiAngelo Ball Out Of China: ‘Who?’

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This family. As of late they're not really moving right at all. They need to regroup.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lonzo a ? and his brother a snitch. Wonder what baby bro gone be
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dad giving him bad advice leaving UCLA.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

His eyebrows look gaf af. Smh why ? do that ? ??
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Lonzo a ? and his brother a snitch. Wonder what baby bro gone be

Lil bro is going to be just like his dad...just a worse version
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Took him out of college...took the youngest out of high school...all to pursue the dream he wanted for himself.

This is not about the kids...this is all lavar...

But ehhh.

Nothing I ain't say since the start
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lavar got all them kids brain washed.

Odds are he will prolly be a 2nd rd pick......but wtf lavar gone say if he goes undrafted? What then?
  • AggieLean.
    Options
    I see why Lavar tried to get the money as soon as he did. His boys ain’t that good.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I see why Lavar tried to get the money as soon as he did. His boys ain’t that good.

that's why it was no refunds on the kicks...

? aint slick
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lavar needs to shut the ? up and his boys need to man up.. his undue influence is toxic. if all his antics stopped at seeking attention cool, its corny but whatever.. but now he is damaging his sons. by not allowing them to act independently of his whims..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Lavar need to the ? down.. and his boys need to man up.. his undue influence is toxic. if all his antics stopped at attention water. its corny but whatever.. but he is damaging his sons. by not allowing them to at independently of his whims..
    ? lol
    lmao fixed floyd mayweather hacked me
  • AggieLean.
    Options

Took him out of college...took the youngest out of high school...all to pursue the dream he wanted for himself.

But ehhh.

I didn’t even know he took his youngest boy out of high school. Wtf is he doing
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

But ehhh.

Said he didn't want bad influences getting into his sons head.

Mainly the new coach wasn't going for that melo keep shooting from anywhere ? ...lavatory didn't like it an pulled him out.

Chino lost their first game on a bit.

I think lavar wants them to beg him to bring memo back.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    There's a tweet out there.....they said liangelo might be looking to play overseas...but one of the coaches i think said they have an opening on security.

Lmao

These kids don't deserve this.

• AggieLean.
    Options

But ehhh.

Said he didn't want bad influences getting into his sons head.

Mainly the new coach wasn't going for that melo keep shooting from anywhere ? ...lavatory didn't like it an pulled him out.

Chino lost their first game on a bit.

I think lavar wants them to beg him to bring memo back.

lol lavatory

But yea, I don’t blame the coach. I wouldn’t go for that ? either. Soon as he would’ve took one of them halfcourt shots, I woulda yanked his ass outta the game

Lavar got to get it together. He’s gonna mess it up for his youngest 2 if he’s not careful
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Lavar got all them kids brain washed.

Odds are he will prolly be a 2nd rd pick......but wtf lavar gone say if he goes undrafted? What then?

well their agent is sending an email around Europe trying to get a team to take gelo an melo....

says money's not a problem but that both on the same team will bring the team attention.

is anyone going to ask what the kids want?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This family. As of late they're not really moving right at all. They need to regroup.

People tried to say that from jump but a bunch of "you just hating on a black man trying to create his own" responses flooded out the rational ones saying Lavar was gonna jump the shark with his antics if he didn't calm down
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with him taking lamelo outa school...he sucks anyway so it wasn't really gon make a difference whether he stayed in school or not. Plus parents of other sports do ? like that all the time - hockey, tennis, baseball...if he had the right trainers and ? around him, so be it.

But this liangelo ? is dumb. ? you are grown in college why you still letting your dad speak for you.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People trying to vicariously live through their kids has never been the business. More often than not what is in the best interest of the child is never considered.

Then sadly the child doesn't recognize what's in their best interest 9 times outta 10 anyway cause they always let the parent take the wheel.

LaVar needs to start parenting his sons again assuming that he ever did in the first place. Not try to use them as avatars.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    People trying to vicariously live through their kids has never been the business. More often than not what is in the best interest of the child is never considered.

Then sadly the child doesn't recognize what's in their best interest 9 times outta 10 anyway cause they always let the parent take the wheel.

LaVar needs to start parenting his sons again assuming that he ever did in the first place. Not try to use them as avatars.

been saying it...
    ? ain't cool.
    ? said he got with his wife cause she was tall and could give him tall kids...

his while ? was always about only him.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with him taking lamelo outa school...he sucks anyway so it wasn't really gon make a difference whether he stayed in school or not. Plus parents of other sports do ? like that all the time - hockey, tennis, baseball...if he had the right trainers and ? around him, so be it.

But this liangelo ? is dumb. ? you are grown in college why you still letting your dad speak for you.

an you are right....parents do do this...but they have a plan an trainers. it's not about the coach not taking other kids or just allowing your kid to score.

think about it...92 points in a game? who had the most assists in that game?

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Lamello sux? Isnt he like a top 10 rated player in his class?