Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

shut your fake old ass "well mc hammer and vanilla ice" did this. Mc hammer and rakim wasnt even really the same Genre. and if you are as old as you say you are, you would know that MC hammer was dope in his own lane doing his thing. G-unit and Dipset made music for the same audience. so theyre in the same race. Why the ? am i putting a dance album to a ? gutter rap album.

you slow

to add on to what i said. yall ? stay changing the goal post. Cole and Kendrick outsells Drake and you all make fun of Drake. then when Drake does more, then numbers dont matter, mc hammer went diamond. stop being lame

I was about to type a rebuttal, but then I realized you're comparing G-Unit to Dipset in a Ma$e vs Cam'ron thread thats been going on for 44 pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvEiTrq9kk
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? did Nas cone up in this thread?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we talkin about m.c.ing numbers DO NOT matter.

? outta here.

Dipset and M.cing don't even go together.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

Go back to previous threads and look at how south ? judge rap beefs.

“So and so is more popular so they won.”

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.
    dipset > g-unit

thats your opinion. numbers and impact say otherwise

ajxy5be75jbe.gif

what dont you understand? your opinion is dipet is greather than G-unit and im telling you that numbers(album sales, tours, and etc....) shows that G-unit is better. they had the better product that was on demand more. Smartenupnas

Well MC Hammer clearly outsold Eric B & Rakim so what's your point?

shut your fake old ass "well mc hammer and vanilla ice" did this. Mc hammer and rakim wasnt even really the same Genre. and if you are as old as you say you are, you would know that MC hammer was dope in his own lane doing his thing. G-unit and Dipset made music for the same audience. so theyre in the same race. Why the ? am i putting a dance album to a ? gutter rap album.

you slow

to add on to what i said. yall ? stay changing the goal post. Cole and Kendrick outsells Drake and you all make fun of Drake. then when Drake does more, then numbers dont matter, mc hammer went diamond. stop being lame

Aye my ? I bn with you through this but, you will not, I repeat, WILL NOT bring logic unto us dissing Aubrey. Just let that ? happen b. Just let it ? happen.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    South ? love cam because his lyrics are easy to understand. That ? booney ratatouille ? be having them jamming. They don’t like using their brain.

Look at TI. That ? used to rap country as hell and was on the top of the game. Then he starting using what they feel as big words so he fell off to them.

They would argue all day that nas, 50 and jay is wack but then turn around and say Gucci and future are legends. It’s true man

I know we have some smart southern brothers on here that think differently but they are a minority.

I still don't understand how Gucci mane is a successful rapper

I agree, but I understand exactly why. Akademiks was crossing lines n ? by speakin on it but what he said was true. A huge chunk of my generation n below of Southerners are dumb as ? !!
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dipset > g-unit

Iagree with this just based on my own preference.

Even tho i ? with g unit heavy when they were droppin mixtapes left and right i can barely listen to it anymore. Gets old quick.

Dipset stays in rotation.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    dipset > g-unit

In what category?
    G-unit had better rappers
    Sold more records collectively and individually
    Yayo and Jimmy cancel each other out
    Banks>>>>Jewel
    50>>>>>Cam
    As a gruop G-unit made more noise
    Don't talk to me about dipset changed how people dress up cos that's complete nonsense

who is jewel ?
    but i do know juelz tho
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    dipset > g-unit

Even tho i ? with g unit heavy when they were droppin mixtapes left and right i can barely listen to it anymore. Gets old quick.

So listen to that ? in your Walkman and ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    dipset > g-unit

So listen to that ? in your Walkman and ? .

This ? stays in his feelings
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    How the ? did Nas cone up in this thread?

Naswin Theory. All diss record threads end with ether.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Coming from the biggest Dipset fan in the Westcoast.... Ma$e is that ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam coming off as a bully thats getting his.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

real ? ...best interview I heard in a long time.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview, but what's up with the ski mask?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    dipset > g-unit

In what category?
    G-unit had better rappers
    Sold more records collectively and individually
    Yayo and Jimmy cancel each other out
    Banks>>>>Jewel
    50>>>>>Cam
    As a gruop G-unit made more noise
    Don't talk to me about dipset changed how people dress up cos that's complete nonsense

If you got enough sense to know Banks is better than JUELZ, then you know damn well 50 is not better than Cam.

I don't even like Cam raps like that but it's not even close.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Mase has stans now huh. Smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

I still don't understand how Gucci mane is a successful rapper

I agree, but I understand exactly why. Akademiks was crossing lines n ? by speakin on it but what he said was true. A huge chunk of my generation n below of Southerners are dumb as ? !!

no ? . its the same reason project pat was hot... real street ? and real country ? . other regions got ? i dont get like or ? wit but southern fans dont call them dumb. chill with all that
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to have to finish the interview later. Mase coming off way more mature than Cam, but we knew that. I am kind of annoyed he won't really speak on Cam or the diss track though. That's why he got invited up there in the first place.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Betha playing with ? and yall condoning that
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

see u moving the goal post. i have no issue holding mase accountable for playing/pimpin religion. but that dont mean he aint melt Cam with his diss... Cam gotta hold that L period
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »

see u moving the goal post. i have no issue holding mase accountable for playing/pimpin religion. but that dont mean he aint melt Cam with his diss... Cam gotta hold that L period

I already said Cam lost the rap battle but also I maintain I don't respect Mase, Mase is a fraud, Cam's catalog of music is 10x better than Mase catalog.