But nooooooo you gotta be all extra with it too

Gross Germs
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    forgot earthtone III (outkast and mr dj) produced this junt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEZMQe3AwCY

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also tell em to come back the next day to get that ass whooped.

jdweahxwnhii.png
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    There's a thread about an ex-girlfriend having a pic of Tupac's piece NH in the Reason. What's even more ? up is the amount of people who viewed it and the cold hearted fact the thread is gonna go platinum. I'll never understand the IC sometimes LOLOLOLOL

everyone's looked at that thread, ? wild..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Ounceman wrote: »

The bass in this joint with some woofers is amazing. Another lost art gone
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never knew that was Earthtone III... the drums are crazy and that sample is bonkers... Mystikal was spittin on that ? too... I played this for the homie when he tried to compare Mystikal to Tony Yayo... smh...
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Never knew that was Earthtone III... the drums are crazy and that sample is bonkers... Mystikal was spittin on that ? too... I played this for the homie when he tried to compare Mystikal to Tony Yayo... smh...

is he still the homie???
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »

is he still the homie???

... nah... lmao...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Hate this apartment ? . Hate the neighbors. Family across the hall crib smells like hot foot, ass, and death and every time them ? open their door I gotta light incense or spray air freshener near my door. ? down the hall got raided for drugs a few weeks ago; Swat team, explosives to blow the doors, flash bang grenades, and everybody in this section trapped in the crib for 2 hours while the cops did their thing. Then there's the low-life hoe, her sister, and their demon spawn children in the apt directly above us constantly making a shitton of noise and lying about it to management. ? ain't paid rent in two months and somehow believe they got the right to complain about us banging on the ceiling 'cause their little wild animal kids are swan diving off the couch and onto the floor all day long. PPD stay coming up in here for ? . Last month some broad got into it with her man while they were in the parking lot, she tried to jump out the car while it was moving but got caught on something and fell face first on the asphalt and the ? punched it and dragged her down the block. They said her jaw looked like ground beef, her clothes on one side of her body disintegrated and she had massive abrasions to her arm, hands, half her torso, and part of her ? on the side gettin dragged. They still lookin for the ? . I went to complain to the manager about noise for the 287387423rd time and there was three ghetto snipes talkin', two of 'em telling the third how much they gettin for disability and how she can run a scam to get on it herself AND get section 8 and food stamps.

I can't do this ghetto ass ? anymore.

Me and the wife just got done talkin about it: We trying to get a crib before Friday so we can be moved in by Sunday.

@konceptjones

Were you staying there to help save up for your eventual move to Belize?

Originally it was to save up to find a house to buy on a land contract. We had some financial issues and been strugglin for a minute, so we had to let go of the old house and move into this lil spot. The original plan was to get out within 6 months, that got extended a couple of months but during that time we had a grip of police shootings in the news and all this racial ? going down so we looked at just leaving the country. We decided that we could hang out in this apartment until the end of April of next year then bounce down to Belize but the situation here is ? unbearable now. Aside from the ghetto ass ? goin on, it's affecting both of our businesses. The owners have this deal with ? to provide ? ass wifi to the whole complex but you gotta pay extra on the rent. The problem? They locked in the deal so the only other way you can get internet is through ? ass analog DSL lines through CenturyLink, they won't allow them to run fiber. Right now we only get 3Mb/500Kb speeds, ? I ain't seen since '99. I need to be able to run multiple remote sessions out to my clients machines and as soon as I hit two or three remote desktops and start researching issues I bring the whole ? to a standstill meaning nobody can do much of anything. It's impacting my work which means less of it which also means less money. Also, the cable is through ? and we get a ? channel selection free but no option to upgrade and damned sure no option to get Dish.

We can't put up with the ghetto ? anymore and we're tired of compromising our businesses, comfort, and happiness. It's time to go. Due to some illnesses in the extended family we're gonna stick around for a little longer and maybe bounce around August or September just to see how it plays out. Nice thing is that when it's time to leave we can legally break the lease to relocate out of the country.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ima buy my last jedi tickets today
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Germz101 wrote: »
    MsSouthern, I want u to pour Houston’s best chilli on my ? and suck it off

I was really hoping you forgot to mention me

But nooooooo you gotta be all extra with it too

Gross Germs

qa1yhtmjauzf.gif
    That was from the heart
  • All5KingDrive
    All5KingDrive Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    There's a thread about an ex-girlfriend having a pic of Tupac's piece NH in the Reason. What's even more ? up is the amount of people who viewed it and the cold hearted fact the thread is gonna go platinum. I'll never understand the IC sometimes LOLOLOLOL

everyone's looked at that thread, ? wild..

g0ym3sarlprc.gif

Stop the lies...

Everybody don't even go in IllPix
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question, let's say your girl was ?

How long do you wait to have or ask for sex?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Aqua seem like she’d be good for some ?

better put her ass on speakerphone
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

That’s a great question
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Didn't you ask this before?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maywood wrote: »
    Best Thing U Ever Posted....EVER!!!!

? you Trash too, sit yo ass down

What ? Lmao.....Foh Auntie In the face ass ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

1518mxng0alv.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is he saying in that gif AP?