Debatable
12%
THIRDSUPREME 1 vote

Comments

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ave
    I got Ave on round 2 & 3... 1st is debatable.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Top

WoW...Seriously another Reason to Always wait for the footage...? said Top killed em..Thirsty twitter reporters
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

WoW...Seriously another Reason to Always wait for the footage...? said Top killed em..Thirsty twitter reporters

? swore Goodz body bagged Top that ? looked way dif on cam.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T Top is different, you cant beat a ? like that with a style 1 dimensional style.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

? swore Goodz body bagged Top that ? looked way dif on cam.

Goodz clearly won though.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Im guessing nobody else watched the battle besides Sage.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T-Top
    Ttop edged it but that last round was a slugfest
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ave
    I got Ave 2-1(1st and 3rd)clearly,3-0 if we keepin it one hunnid.....I dont know how some of you judge battles but wit me it boils down to bars.

I think people are putting to much emphasis in performance and delivery. Cause I dont care how animated you are,dance around on stage, and yell to the top of your lungs it doesn't count for much if you not really saying nothing. Top mainly came wit repetitive angles mixed wit jokes and average bars.

Granted Ave had a few weak bars overall he outbarred top by far. Ave was cooking back-2-back in the 1st(his best round),this battle wasnt even close.

• clairvoyance
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ave
    And that "red dot over Ave like a stop light" bar was extra light/basic and gassed beyond proportion.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ave
    I got Ave 2-1(1st and 3rd)clearly,3-0 if we keepin it one hunnid.....I dont know how some of you judge battles but wit me it boils down to bars.

I think people are putting to much emphasis in performance and delivery. Cause I dont care how animated you are,dance around on stage, and yell to the top of your lungs it doesn't count for much if you not really saying nothing. Top mainly came wit repetitive angles mixed wit jokes and average bars.

Granted Ave had a few weak bars overall he outbarred top by far. Ave was cooking back-2-back in the 1st(his best round),this battle wasnt even close.

@ bolded, I'm an advocate of battlers having the complete package, and there are plenty of battles where I think dude that had "just bars" loses, but i agree here. T Top didn't really say nothing that wowed me, he has a really generic punching style that gets carried by the fact he is very good at angles. I didn't think those angles were any effective this battle just a bunch of things we've heard already.
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ave

@ bolded, I'm an advocate of battlers having the complete package, and there are plenty of battles where I think dude that had "just bars" loses, but i agree here. T Top didn't really say nothing that wowed me, he has a really generic punching style that gets carried by the fact he is very good at angles. I didn't think those angles were any effective this battle just a bunch of things we've heard already.

I agree having a complete package goes a long way like Charlie Clips imo,especially on the big stage. The issue is sometimes fans create false narratives that the battle rapper that lacked bars was well rounded cause they were charismatic,energetic,and had strong delivery. So the average bars comes across as fire when it really wasn't like in this particular battle wit Top. Can't be complete without actuall quality bars .

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was just bars QP would be the GOAT, but I doubt anyone that claims bars only matter even have him top 5 of all time, I wonder why.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Why ttop keep getting called the bear? I'm out the loop...
  • CoolJoe
    Options

That's what he calls himself, Top Bizzy the Bear.
  • CoolJoe
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    Which qp?

Quantum Physics.
  • Maywood
    Options
    T-Top
    Man I ain't mean to Vote for no Damn T-Top change my vote to Ave @atribecalledgabi Please..lmaoooo
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

That's what he calls himself, Top Bizzy the Bear.

......r u ? srs? I've never heard that ? til now
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Man I ain't mean to Vote for no Damn T-Top change my vote to Ave @atribecalledgabi Please..lmaoooo

Idk how to do that lol
  • Maywood
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Its a preference battle. I prefer Ave ? .