goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I witnessed this beating
    yx0x3t5wkji2.jpg
    irjg3fo76w1z.jpg
  • goodlookinout
    Options
    Sidenote this chicks works with the team don't know her name but her body is crazy
    0ung2ovcogsv.jpg
    pp8q3kefjtep.jpg
    wu6ikdmymcf0.jpg

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to the game tomorrow @ Sixers
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I can't stand these Lakers this year, I can't even get thru an entire game anymore last year wasn't even this bad... that Denver game was my last attempt at watching a full game, Luke is ? me off too
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand these Lakers this year, I can't even get thru an entire game anymore last year wasn't even this bad... that Denver game was my last attempt at watching a full game, Luke is ? me off too

Nah man. I enjoy watching this year's lakers more. They are just in a rough patch lately. Luke was ? off last season, so not much has changed.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited December 2017
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Nah man. I enjoy watching this year's lakers more. They are just in a rough patch lately. Luke was ? off last season, so not much has changed.

Idk bruh I don't even bother turning on my PS4 to play 2k anymore... I'm just not feeling the squad or the outlook, which is beg Lebron to come Summer 18 while Cavs are playing him record high mins in his 15th season smh.. All the years of losing and the rewards we have reaped in getting all the lotto picks and what not and we are mortgaging the future for Lebron's last 2 good years at peak level

Took all them L's for 4 years straight to build a youthful core now we are gonna ? off JC and Randle, if we add PG and/or Bron where does Ingram and Kuzma fit.. benching Kuzma for Nance smh, Lonzo sucks outside of rebounding I think D Russ was actually a better passer and scorer than him.. im just not buying this bs, doesn't seem like a quick fix the system is broke... we have rook execs at the helm people act like that's not an issue oh and can't forget Deng is still on the roster
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    We lost 5 in a row.. don't have a meltdown.. several of our players showed great flashes. What you wanna hold on to Randle and Clarkson for? They're not part of our future
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited December 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    We lost 5 in a row.. don't have a meltdown.. several of our players showed great flashes. What you wanna hold on to Randle and Clarkson for? They're not part of our future

Not tryna hold onto Randle or Clarkson per se but I'm not tryna sell off young prospects for a pack of hot dogs to go for a short term pipe dream... I could understand if we were saving cap to go after Kawhi Leonard and/or Klay Thompson but what Magic is cookin smells like chitterlings and I don't like chitterlings... Some mite like them but I don't, and feel me in bro on the future u talking bout cuz Lebron is the present he isn't the future at all
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk bruh I don't even bother turning on my PS4 to play 2k anymore... I'm just not feeling the squad or the outlook, which is beg Lebron to come Summer 18 while Cavs are playing him record high mins in his 15th season smh.. All the years of losing and the rewards we have reaped in getting all the lotto picks and what not and we are mortgaging the future for Lebron's last 2 good years at peak level

Took all them L's for 4 years straight to build a youthful core now we are gonna ? off JC and Randle, if we add PG and/or Bron where does Ingram and Kuzma fit.. benching Kuzma for Nance smh, Lonzo sucks outside of rebounding I think D Russ was actually a better passer and scorer than him.. im just not buying this bs, doesn't seem like a quick fix the system is broke... we have rook execs at the helm people act like that's not an issue oh and can't forget Deng is still on the roster

This the only thing that bug me. I woulda rather we kept DLo and drafted Fox.
  • toheeb27
    Options

LOL, u must not have watched Fox this season. Heck, Frank Mason on his team is out playing him.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL, u must not have watched Fox this season. Heck, Frank Mason on his team is out playing him.

He’s playing better than Ball right now. And the point being I would rather had kept DLo over drafting Ball, not so much that I liked Fox more than Ball
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    We need a Richaun Holmes no more light skin ? unless it's Klay we need a monster that DGAF
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Lmao, u guys are really insane tonight.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lonzo should've taken that shot but perfect find on the wing to Ingram... B.I. finally got that real moment
  • goodlookinout
    Options
    This is the intensity I need them to bring every nite
  • Myndset
    Myndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    #Fucktheprocess lol
  • goodlookinout
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is here actually think Fox has been playing better than Lonzo...lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile Ingram has MUCH better 2nd year stats than Kawhi and Giannis while playing similar minutes
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really like how Ingram is playing this year. Being more aggressive, absorbing hits going to the basket and not settling for jumpers.
  • toheeb27
    Options

D.D.S. wrote: »
    I really like how Ingram is playing this year. Being more aggressive, absorbing hits going to the basket and not settling for jumpers.
    DaBull wrote: »
    meanwhile Ingram has MUCH better 2nd year stats than Kawhi and Giannis while playing similar minutes

? , the guys whining about Lonzo now are most likely the same ones that declared Ingram a bust last season and were ready to ship him out.

We forget these are kids who played just one year of college. It takes a minute to adjust to the NBA.

IMO, Lonzo is ahead of schedule in almost every aspect of his game except the shot. And with that, we have a very good idea where the problem is. He either tweaks his form or changes it. This can’t be done till the offseason. After that, we can start to get a better picture of his potential as a scorer.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Kawhi played on the spurs with Tim duncan, Parker, and parker so I don't put much stock in his first few years as far as comparison.

Ingram playing on the wack lakers

Giannis ehh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my fault I ain't know this was the lakers thread lol
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Game was hella fun last night. I got nervous for a second towards the end but we pulled through. Lavar Ball was in a suite behind my section and he had the whole crowd in a frenzy lmao
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh my fault I ain't know this was the lakers thread lol

YEAH GET OUT OF HERE ? !